Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 181. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Very nice project. I'm a long term investor. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Carsen this currency is so unique and you and other dev are very active. If you keep on going like this in 6-9 months this could be HUGE, I belive you know but just to show support to keep on going like this! Wink

Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

Official Denarius Forums should be coming today as requested by the community! Cool

Good Jobs Carsen and denarius community growing really fast
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Very interesting project ! keep up the good job  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Carsen this currency is so unique and you and other dev are very active. If you keep on going like this in 6-9 months this could be HUGE, I belive you know but just to show support to keep on going like this! Wink

Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

Official Denarius Forums should be coming today as requested by the community! Cool
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Looks like a boring day today. The state of all cryptos is down so it's not surprising.. buy orders set low.
Activity: 146
Low prices for all currencies
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Yeah, Tribus uses about 5% less power then equihash on our systems, even bigger power savings when compared to ethash (let alone dual mining of course). A few watts per GPU over several dozen GPUs is a noticeable savings in the long run.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
that would be vary vary bad, i feel that algos should be claymore dual miner resistant. just look at what happened to lbry,sia,pascal,decred every time this dude adds another the coin's price FALLS and falls real hard. Not only does it become impossible to mine and it will be a loss if anyone choose to mine at a loss. After he added pascal i sold all of my coins and fast then buy at new super low and never mine it again cuz the diff will be sky high!

not to worry, the tribus algo is not dual-mineable as it uses generally equal amounts of memory and core which will detract from the hash rate of ETH/ZEC etc.

tribus algo is quite nifty as it uses very little power to do it's work as well, much less than daggerhash or equihash.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks dev for the new wallet update. I see the price going down as a great opportunity to get some more to add to my staking weight and also it's might be a good time for new people to get in while the price has dipped to these levels as I'm sure it won't last too long at this price.
Activity: 35
that would be vary vary bad, i feel that algos should be claymore dual miner resistant. just look at what happened to lbry,sia,pascal,decred every time this dude adds another the coin's price FALLS and falls real hard. Not only does it become impossible to mine and it will be a loss if anyone choose to mine at a loss. After he added pascal i sold all of my coins and fast then buy at new super low and never mine it again cuz the diff will be sky high!
Activity: 146
Waiting Bittrex add this coin...

Buy now or you lose... Cool

Bittrex add this coin and we're definitely looking at $4-5 instantly.

When / If Poloniex add, it would hitt 30-50 usd

I don't even want people to have my coin, I'm greedy. Wish I had more.

Then you just Bagg it all ^^
This may happen to Denarius, as happened to Pascal coin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
And.............surprise!

UPDATE v1.0.2.0

-Added Market Tab
-Market Information for DNR/BTC, DNR/USD, BTC/USD, and DNR Market Cap
-Statistic Tab contains Market Cap now
-Under the hood stuff for the next update
-DNR to BTC or USD calculator

It is still a bit rough around the edges but will get smoothed out in the next update, Just some small updates to the QT, the macOS version will come soon.

Windows QT Wallet Download: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/Denarius-QT.zip

Current version is now 1.0.2.0 Cool

As always you can view the latest commits on the Github as well Smiley https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

i think you must do something for antivirus problem, wallet doesn't work with a lot of antivirus and this is not good for me.

Yea, I am having to submit false positives to some antivirus companies, trolls decided to flag it after launch. Its being flagged as an IRC bot because it uses IRC to connect nodes, I may eventually just remove this entirely once the network expands more.

Also a smaller exchange added DNR today as well: https://bitfish.io/trade/DNR/BTC
Activity: 144
And.............surprise!

UPDATE v1.0.2.0

-Added Market Tab
-Market Information for DNR/BTC, DNR/USD, BTC/USD, and DNR Market Cap
-Statistic Tab contains Market Cap now
-Under the hood stuff for the next update
-DNR to BTC or USD calculator

It is still a bit rough around the edges but will get smoothed out in the next update, Just some small updates to the QT, the macOS version will come soon.

Windows QT Wallet Download: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/Denarius-QT.zip

Current version is now 1.0.2.0 Cool

As always you can view the latest commits on the Github as well Smiley https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

i think you must do something for antivirus problem, wallet doesn't work with a lot of antivirus and this is not good for me.
GOC
Activity: 34
Highly inflated, probably no good.
Activity: 258

Then you just Bagg it all ^^
Activity: 260
Merit: 102

Activity: 258

Jump to: