Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 182. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Waiting Bittrex add this coin...

Buy now or you lose... Cool

Bittrex add this coin and we're definitely looking at $4-5 instantly.
Hi dev, my wallet finished block counting, but is out of sync.. doesnt show my DNR in wallet. What should i do?
OMG the adress in the wallet is not the same it has changed... how can i get my DNR sent from exchange please HELP!!

Something doesn't seem right here... Have you messed with the files or moved your wallet file? Should be in %appdata% -> Roaming -> Denarius... something like that. You can also back up your wallet file in the GUI by going to File -> Backup Wallet...

Are you new to cryptos and wallet management? You can have multiple wallet addresses.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Waiting Bittrex add this coin...

Buy now or you lose... Cool
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Hi dev, my wallet finished block counting, but is out of sync.. doesnt show my DNR in wallet. What should i do?
OMG the adress in the wallet is not the same it has changed... how can i get my DNR sent from exchange please HELP!!

TNX FIXED
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
What's happening with DNR price? What's the cause?

its happening to most coins ...

take a look around at the number of dumps happening ...

its a cycle - and we are about to hit bottom soon ...

#crysx
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
hi ,
It's a good price to buy Denarius now ? Huh

This coin is less than a month old and is already up 377%..... If now is not a good time, then when??

Only way to go is up from here. If you didn't get it at .5 this morning, it's already .8 on CE.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
hi ,
It's a good price to buy Denarius now ? Huh
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Soon there will be no more cheap coins, so let's them dump... into our wallets !  Cheesy

No idea.. I bought more last night, looks like I'll double down today... Wasn't intending on it, but might as well. I've got a reserve that's waiting on grabbing some cheap.  Grin
Activity: 258
I think somone dump they`r bounty.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
And.............surprise!

UPDATE v1.0.2.0

-Added Market Tab
-Market Information for DNR/BTC, DNR/USD, BTC/USD, and DNR Market Cap
-Statistic Tab contains Market Cap now
-Under the hood stuff for the next update
-DNR to BTC or USD calculator

It is still a bit rough around the edges but will get smoothed out in the next update, Just some small updates to the QT, the macOS version will come soon.

Windows QT Wallet Download: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/Denarius-QT.zip

Current version is now 1.0.2.0 Cool

As always you can view the latest commits on the Github as well Smiley https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

is there some node to add or bootstrap?

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
max count of coins will be 10kk after 3 years mining??? After will be just pos and infinity of coins?

Activity: 33
Awesome mate!!!

Wallet is looking class! Keep up the good work! Smiley

DNR FTW!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
And.............surprise!

UPDATE v1.0.2.0

-Added Market Tab
-Market Information for DNR/BTC, DNR/USD, BTC/USD, and DNR Market Cap
-Statistic Tab contains Market Cap now
-Under the hood stuff for the next update
-DNR to BTC or USD calculator

It is still a bit rough around the edges but will get smoothed out in the next update, Just some small updates to the QT, the macOS version will come soon.

Windows QT Wallet Download: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/Denarius-QT.zip

Current version is now 1.0.2.0 Cool

As always you can view the latest commits on the Github as well Smiley https://github.com/carsenk/denarius

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
DNR is on sale, with a 10m cap, 1-2 years from now before PoS is over, it will be a sought after coin for sure

A winning combination is mining + buying + staking  Wink

I agree as that's what I've been doing, mining even though I don't earn much due to my old GPU, buy some DNR each week and earn from staking. I noticed that I'm getting a lot of shares from mining in the YII pool today, maybe because the hashrate is lower? I'm not complaining as I'm getting a lot more shares with just a crappy gpu.
Activity: 137
DNR is on sale, with a 10m cap, 1-2 years from now before PoS is over, it will be a sought after coin for sure

A winning combination is mining + buying + staking  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Carsen, will we still have an update today?

Yup should be! Just kinking out a few bugs still Tongue

Hey bro I like what your doing here, I hope the project to be a great success!

Maybe you can be the next Vitalik but a cool version instead of a skinny alien looking fuck LOL
Activity: 84
A really nice looking wallet, mining available for GPUs, exchanges...

oops! your sig! hmm happening in this other rank
this other rank-signature needs a little resize because its cut at bottom a bit,
checking bbcode
please update it in a while in the signature campaign iluvbitcoins is managing

and thanks because finally we saw how its displayed in that rank

Jump to: