Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 27. (Read 504255 times)

copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
DNR is still my favorite crypto - best one yet!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I read some interviews with DNR devs, looked at the progress of the development, I believe that these guys are really about the nontrivial technical aspects and they understand what they are doing.

Carsen has been around for a while and involved in past projects, so he has seen crypto evolve from early on. Its pretty sweet to see how well DNR was thought out about a year ago. And the massive updates lately are no joke.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
I read some interviews with DNR devs, looked at the progress of the development, I believe that these guys are really about the nontrivial technical aspects and they understand what they are doing.
Denarius Features (Main post list)

Hybrid Masternodes
Atomic Swaps with UTXOs
In-Wallet Trading with Cryptopia API
Coinomi Android SPV Lite Wallet
Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Proof of Image/Data (File Time-stamping on the blockchain)
Tribus Proof of Work Algorithm (NEW)
Proof-of-Stake after PoW Ends in 3 years. (Launched date 6/14/2017)
Multi-Signature Support in Wallet and RPC
Staking Estimation Tab showing estimated staking probability of staking and DNR reward
Block Explorer in Wallet
Statistics Tab in Wallet showing almost all of Denarius's data
Market Information Tab in Wallet showing market data of DNR and BTC

Technical Paper (Whitescroll) - http://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf

The DNR feature's list appears to have more features than most, if not all the top 100 coins on CMC. Imagine that. One big one being Proof of Data. Killer concept that currently works.

Proof of Data has always interested me, the fact that some states already are even accepting this as say evidence in a legal setting, that's fairly big. Definitely a bright future with some great features.

I am going to start using this for my business and including DNR address links for the proof of data in emails. Contracts, plans, whatever is worth not having edited on the fly by a 3rd party.
Denarius Features (Main post list)

Hybrid Masternodes
Atomic Swaps with UTXOs
Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Staking Estimation Tab showing estimated staking probability of staking and DNR reward
Block Explorer in Wallet

Technical Paper (Whitescroll) - http://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf

The DNR feature's list appears to have more features than most, if not all the top 100 coins on CMC. Imagine that. One big one being Proof of Data. Killer concept that currently works.
How to quickly update your wallet:

For those that are trying to sync Denarius from scratch on a new machine or wanting to catch up without having to wait a really long time to sync, you should download the chaindata.zip rather than the bootstrap.dat and just extract it into your Denarius datadir just as you would the bootstrap.dat. (Do not remove your .conf or wallet.dat (wallet.dat contains your sensitive funds and privkeys!))

https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip (You can run wget or curl to retrieve the zip and "unzip" to unzip it in the Denarius datadir)

Denarius Datadir Default Locations:
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/wiki/Data-Directory

(C:/Users/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius on Windows, ~/.denarius/ on Linux, and /Library/Application Support/Denarius on macOS)

Thank you for this post as it helps a lot of new people to DNR out with getting their wallet synced quick.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Don't forget to checkout our new block explorer: https://coinexplorer.net/DNR

We successfully passed block 900k, another smooth update! Current version is v2.5.2 and protocol is 25213!
Activity: 103
Wow vary excyting project Big exchange project.
My parsonaly interisting Direction Big and Big Reward a
bountry I hope this project future It's too late Because all teem member active all time and Many halp full.My all frind obeally this project join and all socail midiya share this project About.
Your all bountry reward some Denarius Features (Main post list)

Hybrid Masternodes
Atomic Swaps with UTXOs
Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Block Explorer in Wallet
USD Total and BTC Total not showing up on latest Denarius version anymore. It shows 0 at both positions

Fixed it, changed something with our API on accident the other day, should work instantly now the moment you hit refresh Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
USD Total and BTC Total not showing up on latest Denarius version anymore. It shows 0 at both positions
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What the problem?

Only problem i got is not enough DNR.
How to quickly update your wallet:

For those that are trying to sync Denarius from scratch on a new machine or wanting to catch up without having to wait a really long time to sync, you should download the chaindata.zip rather than the bootstrap.dat and just extract it into your Denarius datadir just as you would the bootstrap.dat. (Do not remove your .conf or wallet.dat (wallet.dat contains your sensitive funds and privkeys!))

https://gitlab.com/denarius/chaindata/raw/master/chaindata.zip (You can run wget or curl to retrieve the zip and "unzip" to unzip it in the Denarius datadir)

Denarius Datadir Default Locations:
https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/wiki/Data-Directory

(C:/Users/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius on Windows, ~/.denarius/ on Linux, and /Library/Application Support/Denarius on macOS)

Pretty easy to use chaindata.zip also a screenshot at the link below for any Windows newbies.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/157-sync-denarius-fast-any-os-chaindatazip/
Activity: 37
Activity: 12
Amazing news about ledger wallet.

Moving forward so fast with great features and real world applications..

Gpod work Carsen and the team yet again..
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
The problem with selling DNR to fund a new exchange is that you have to sell the DNR Cheesy
Yea I am asking them if they will also accept DNR donations to get us listed, we will see, the BTC address is confirmed though and only what they have provided me thus far.

We currently have received almost 0.16 BTC in donations, so roughly around 0.846 BTC is needed still!
I think you should open other crypto addresses for donators.
Then, you can sell other cryptos to get BTC and use total BTC in donation fund for exchange listing fees.
Anyway, sounds good because donation fund works well (0.16 BTC in total for now).

You could always use Shapeshift or something of that nature to donate other cryptos to the BTC address, otherwise we have markets for DNR/BTC as well.
Pages:
Jump to: