Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 22. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Carsen ...

Could you please update the CWI pool link to the newest - CWI Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform?

the direct address is now - http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/ (or http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/) - with the main Pyroxene (theMINE) link being - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

The new Pyroxene Platform for our pool systems is a far superior platform for not only the pools, but other components (from daemon servers to databases to many other applications) of the CWI-EcoSystem which will include a variety of 'backbone' enhancements for supported coins, Denarius being one of those coins.

The update would be very much appreciated.

#crysx
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Also if anyone wants to donate to me and help support what I do, I setup a Patreon! You can get some cool perks in relation with our Discord chat.

https://www.patreon.com/carsenk
any updates on this project? wen atomic swaps?

lol tons of updates....just read through the 210 pages XD... Atomic Swaps have been here for awhile....

Over 113 done so far (https://denarius.host)

You can atomically swap Denarius cross chain via the HyperDEX or BarterDEX interfaces currently.

You can also just trade Denarius without atomic swapping via the Crypto-Bridge.org exchange now.

Take a look at page 1 as well, I have tried to keep it updated with the plethora of links and information. I may have missed some things since this thread is so big now haha
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
any updates on this project? wen atomic swaps?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

This is the news I have been waiting for and its finally here! Thanks Carsen for all that you do for the DNR community and also to the team you have working with you, everyone has done a great job with DNR. Also lets not forget the DNR community who also made this listing a reality, we have one of the best communities in crypto!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Have Carsen paid listing fees for Crypto Bridge Exchange yet?
Being listed in Crypto Bridge exchange is breaking news for Denarius community during such hard bearish period of the whole crypto market.
I just saw Carsen's tweet that a CryptoBridge listing isn't too far away.

Another plus point is that, Denarius has witnessed lots  of upgrades recently and its price has stayed at low range as consequence of long downward trend.
This is great news as I have been waiting for this day to come for over 8 months now when I first mentioned it here and in the discord. Even though the exchange has had some issues lately, I still think its one of the top exchanges to trade on and also earn from the moneymaker feature just for trading. DNR will make a great addition to CryptoBridge.

Major upgrades during a downtrend is something to watch for.  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
It's really great to know that Denarius is on the way to Crypto Bridge exchange.
Yes the listing fee for Crypto-Bridge.org was paid. We will be listed within 7-14 days according to their team.

Via the latest donation funds to bring Denarius to Crypto Bridge, Denarius community have shown their generosity, solidity.
Let's move, Denarius.
We met the requirements for the listing fee by getting donations from the community, so thank everyone here, lxbay also donated almost half of the listing fee, so send him thanks as well!! Cool

Awesome news. Thank you, Kingcarsen and Denarius team.
Yea it will be an awesome addition. Trezor hardware wallet support is currently being worked on, I am working with some Trezor devs on getting the backend done for Denarius so that we will actually be available in your Trezor Model T and Model One Wallets Smiley I would assume once I have this completed (which should be soon), stick should more than likely push an actual update to include us, as the frontend stuff is already done.
Being listed in Crypto Bridge exchange is breaking news for Denarius community during such hard bearish period of the whole crypto market.

Another plus point is that, Denarius has witnessed lots  of upgrades recently and its price has stayed at low range as consequence of long downward trend.
This is great news as I have been waiting for this day to come for over 8 months now when I first mentioned it here and in the discord. Even though the exchange has had some issues lately, I still think its one of the top exchanges to trade on and also earn from the moneymaker feature just for trading. DNR will make a great addition to CryptoBridge.

Yes the listing fee for Crypto-Bridge.org was paid. We will be listed within 7-14 days according to their team.

We met the requirements for the listing fee by getting donations from the community, so thank everyone here, lxbay also donated almost half of the listing fee, so send him thanks as well!! Cool

Yea it will be an awesome addition. Trezor hardware wallet support is currently being worked on, I am working with some Trezor devs on getting the backend done for Denarius so that we will actually be available in your Trezor Model T and Model One Wallets Smiley I would assume once I have this completed (which should be soon), stick should more than likely push an actual update to include us, as the frontend stuff is already done.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just saw Carsen's tweet that a CryptoBridge listing isn't too far away. This is great news as I have been waiting for this day to come for over 8 months now when I first mentioned it here and in the discord. Even though the exchange has had some issues lately, I still think its one of the top exchanges to trade on and also earn from the moneymaker feature just for trading. DNR will make a great addition to CryptoBridge.
Activity: 154
capitalization is not yet pleasing, and as I understand, it is no longer likely to become. maybe I'm wrong? What do you think?
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Volume is in uptrend period also, not only price.
After hardware wallet integration we can expect some spikes Shocked

Then, price will move up too.
Denarius fell significantly enough to stop its downtrend and start rallying again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Volume is in uptrend period also, not only price.
After hardware wallet integration we can expect some spikes Shocked
Did not know you create x13,x14, x15. Carsen is og

I also see his name on a block explorer a bunch of coins use. DNR is works well and is actively dev'd with features to take out the top coins. All being done with no hype.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
DNR just looks better and better everyday.  Cool
Has downtrend of Denarius ended yet?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/
The chart shows that the coin rose up a bit in last few days, but I am not sure downtrend ended or not.
Activity: 2
Hi Carsen,

Can you tell us how you are going to integrate Denarius into your secret project? And can you tell us about your previous experience in developing games?
Activity: 247
CPA Coin Developer
Activity: 3
Did not know you create x13,x14, x15. Carsen is og
DNR just looks better and better everyday.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: