Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 68. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
what is the staking rate for denarius?

I haven't tried staking yet, as my laptop is not a very high-end one. But it seems like there is a 6% APR on your current amount of coins. That means that if you got 1,000 coins and if you are staking 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, then you should get 60 coins from staking. That amounts to more than 0.1% per week. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Is there a guide about how to compile the wallet on Ubuntu? With the masternodes release happening soon it will be helpful. Can't remember how I did it last time but I struggled a little.
Thank you.

I am afraid that I don't have one with me right now. It might be a good idea to ask this question in the Denariustalk forum (there is a thread titled: "Denarius(DNR) Wallet" in the Tutorials & Help section (denariustalk.org).
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

I haven't tried staking yet, as my laptop is not a very high-end one. But it seems like there is a 6% APR on your current amount of coins. That means that if you got 1,000 coins and if you are staking 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, then you should get 60 coins from staking. That amounts to more than 0.1% per week. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Is there a guide about how to compile the wallet on Ubuntu? With the masternodes release happening soon it will be helpful. Can't remember how I did it last time but I struggled a little.
Thank you.
Activity: 282
Judging by the description, this is an attempt to create a new Dash and Monera, with a new interface, but no more

Nice random statement yo. Where did it come from?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Anyone wanting to test on DNR testnet with masternodes, the POW rewards are committing in a few hours. Need to join discord to get some testnet funds too.

Working on a guide that is relatively easy enough to copy and paste commands to test with and prepare for mainnet masternodes.  Cool
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/129-dnr-masternode-setup/
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Tade volume and number of trades of DNR  is a big milestone.I still feel these kPI's needs to go north.our Sig campaign now attracted more senior member. Good sign
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Big things happening today on #testnet in discord.

We are testing POW payouts for Masternodes with testwallet.
One of the big final steps.
Feel free to join the test there.

GO GO GO Denarius  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

The exchanges are aware of DNR and I guess they're just waiting to add it? It seems like there is more interest to add pump coins as they are the ones who seem to be able to raise huge listing fees to entice exchanges to put them up.. I heard the Binance fee was 25BTC, who can afford that?!

Probably not one new coin can afford 25BTC for listing, but they put so big price because Binance will always accept some kind of agreement and take big amount of that new coin, if they are lucky they will make more than that 25BTC if not they can always delisted coin anyway.
Activity: 135
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
DNR looks very promising project, I wish to have free money to invest...

Well today Denarius is only 3$. You do not need to invest a large amount now but start now. Better to start
with a small amount now then later when the price is high.

Prices fluctuate a lot! So anytime you gather like you said "free money" would be a good time to invest. Every few minutes prices go up and down and you can make profit!
A few days ago DNR had pump to 0.00033 BTC and now the price of DNR is weakening again. I think this is a definite cycle of a coin. and DNR will definitely return the pump within the next few days. it just takes patience dude. and if you want to get an easy profit "free money". buy DNR now and wait for the next few days until the price touches 0.00033 BTC again and you will get profit easily..
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Judging by the description, this is an attempt to create a new Dash and Monera, with a new interface, but no more

Lazy work, Dash, Monero & Denarius couldn't be further apart..
Activity: 392
hashbag.cc
Carlsen, any updates on getting listed on new exchanges? I see DNR sitting on sitty exchanges and the volume also is too low to speculate upon.

May be you want to say shitty exchanges..my request to all is those exchanges may be not high end.. but still they help DNR.. but that do not mean that we should not get DNR listed in  good exchanges.. so will you be please list preferred order of best exchanges. This will help DNR and Mr.Carsen😀to focus on next focus exchange.. 
in the current exchange such as cryptopia DNR volume can reach 25 btc, I think it does not include a small volume, sometimes I get my order in a short time when the market is busy but sometimes DNR market is also quiet, adding to the exchange it's a good idea for the market and enthusiasts for DNR to be bigger, maybe I would recommend DNR can be listed in Bittrex, Polonix, Binance, it will lift the price of DNR higher,

The exchanges are aware of DNR and I guess they're just waiting to add it? It seems like there is more interest to add pump coins as they are the ones who seem to be able to raise huge listing fees to entice exchanges to put them up.. I heard the Binance fee was 25BTC, who can afford that?!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Carlsen, any updates on getting listed on new exchanges? I see DNR sitting on sitty exchanges and the volume also is too low to speculate upon.

May be you want to say shitty exchanges..my request to all is those exchanges may be not high end.. but still they help DNR.. but that do not mean that we should not get DNR listed in  good exchanges.. so will you be please list preferred order of best exchanges. This will help DNR and Mr.Carsen😀to focus on next focus exchange.. 
in the current exchange such as cryptopia DNR volume can reach 25 btc, I think it does not include a small volume, sometimes I get my order in a short time when the market is busy but sometimes DNR market is also quiet, adding to the exchange it's a good idea for the market and enthusiasts for DNR to be bigger, maybe I would recommend DNR can be listed in Bittrex, Polonix, Binance, it will lift the price of DNR higher,
hashbag.cc
Still running only 1% fee mining at https://hashbag.cc, payments every hour & enough hash to get reliable payments all day, come join the fun and save yourself some % fee!

Also, we have a USA-based stratum available, so no high latency times for USA miners, get yourself some extra time to work on the blocks! No registration required:

-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR

Main stratum is netherlands based:

-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR

Please note since we have hourly payments your first few payments will be smaller than the normal payout, you will need to mine for around 12 hours to start receiving the normal payout amount, after that, it'll be smooth sailing. Smiley

Thanks enkayz.  Hashbag is what I use when I mine DNR.

Awesome, glad to have ya around.

I've been away for a while but I'm getting some more time to myself now so I can focus a bit more on the crypto space (thank god).

As such I'm gonna look at setting up a dedicated hashbag discord channel so we can get sorted out any issues quicker than having to get people posting on the forums which I can't really monitor that well.

At one point we were #1 in DNR, let's get back there Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Still running only 1% fee mining at https://hashbag.cc, payments every hour & enough hash to get reliable payments all day, come join the fun and save yourself some % fee!

Also, we have a USA-based stratum available, so no high latency times for USA miners, get yourself some extra time to work on the blocks! No registration required:

Please note since we have hourly payments your first few payments will be smaller than the normal payout, you will need to mine for around 12 hours to start receiving the normal payout amount, after that, it'll be smooth sailing. Smiley

Thanks enkayz.  Hashbag is what I use when I mine DNR.
hashbag.cc

Activity: 238
Janinjo tips

Well today Denarius is only 3$. You do not need to invest a large amount now but start now. Better to start

Prices fluctuate a lot! So anytime you gather like you said "free money" would be a good time to invest. Every few minutes prices go up and down and you can make profit!
Activity: 112

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I can't wait for the masternodes to go live.

I sure hope that by the time masternodes come alive, volumes will actually grow bigger than current volumes of 70k USD

Pages:
Jump to: