Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 72. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
dNr on way to  4$.. act guys. Committee service

OK.. Let it first breach the $2 per coin mark..... In coinmarketcap.com, the exchange rate has stabilized at around $1.75, which represents a 17% increase during the past 24-hours (compared to 16% for Bitcoin).

today is 1.68usd  im think dnr need to go to 3usd and stay in that price first.

last time price hit 4usd arond 1week and drop down to 2usd.

It will only grow when people are going to buy it more and more. But I think everyone is just waiting for the price to drop even more to buy it first. Value of coins is very volatile, so you can buy it and sell it every day and you can make profits.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

OK.. Let it first breach the $2 per coin mark..... In coinmarketcap.com, the exchange rate has stabilized at around $1.75, which represents a 17% increase during the past 24-hours (compared to 16% for Bitcoin).

today is 1.68usd  im think dnr need to go to 3usd and stay in that price first.

last time price hit 4usd arond 1week and drop down to 2usd.
Activity: 616
Thankfully BTC fall seems to be stopped, most of the coins are coming back steadily. Anyway, DNR was great during those days. Keep investing in it and you won't regret.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Is there any update for MN , gents?

MN are actually tested in testnet. Follow our discord channel for all information on progress.
POS fix is working, still something to do for the devs regarding distribution of rewards to MN and stuff.

Yes.. MN is a Fortune... if someone 😉😂send me 5k DNR. I will setup MN and pay 6k DNR in 8 months. And profit later for me🤣🤣🤣🤣😀
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

MN are actually tested in testnet. Follow our discord channel for all information on progress.
POS fix is working, still something to do for the devs regarding distribution of rewards to MN and stuff.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Several questions I have in mind I hope someone can answer me:
1. Whats the unique feature of DNR that other coins doesn't have or will make DNR soar in value?
2. For POS, when we stake it, can we unstake it anytime?

Thanks!

What you meant by unstake? If you explain what is the actual process you meant in word unstake someone can explain..

If you feel you don't want stake any coin.. then go for Masternode lock 5k DNR😉. .as far as I know locked coin do not stake .. but you get income via master node.. However if you still don't want additional DNR ........ You can donate🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yeah the meeting in Washington on crypto went well this morning, so BTC is recovering. Now we just need to see what China does, since they ban bitcoin at least twice a year, lol.
Activity: 616
Theoretically, it is possible that Bitcoin can go down to $2,000 per coin. In that case, all the altcoins including DNR can go down even more. IMO, this may represent an opportunity to purchase coins and further increase your holdings.

I don't think it'll go to 2000 USD, is already recovering. Was just another test for weak hands. Long live crypto!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Guys,

I would like to give my impression about the market.  I really believe that the sell off will continue on.  I guess, BTC will lower even more and we will see DNR at 60 cents in 2 or 3 months.  BTC will hit the 2 or 3k.  There could be a short recover this week.

Everything is pure speculation. I already speculated before.  I think DNR is a great Project, is just a phase.

Theoretically, it is possible that Bitcoin can go down to $2,000 per coin. In that case, all the altcoins including DNR can go down even more. IMO, this may represent an opportunity to purchase coins and further increase your holdings.
It's time to accumulate DNR for long term investers and who want to own Masternodes

Investing in crypto assets is high reward high loss. So  buy now..
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Several questions I have in mind I hope someone can answer me:
1. Whats the unique feature of DNR that other coins doesn't have or will make DNR soar in value?
2. For POS, when we stake it, can we unstake it anytime?

Thanks!
Activity: 282

Guys,

I would like to give my impression about the market.  I really believe that the sell off will continue on.  I guess, BTC will lower even more and we will see DNR at 60 cents in 2 or 3 months.  BTC will hit the 2 or 3k.  There could be a short recover this week.

Everything is pure speculation. I already speculated before.  I think DNR is a great Project, is just a phase.

Eventually it will go up back again, but when is the question, most probably by the end of this year.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Guys,

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I can't seem to account for over 500 Gh/s worth of the network's PoW. As of writing it's 600 gh/s.

There's hardly 100 GH/s altogether on all the public pools I can find (zpool/hashbag/etc), is there a large pool I'm completely missing?

have you taken into account our pool? we are not that large avg about 5-6ghs http://dnr.mining4.co.uk but yes i have also noticed large fluctuations on the network.

carsen, would it be possible to add our pool to the list of pools in the ann and website? we run our own custom pool based from nomp which i think makes a nice change to all the yiimp pools listed. also a heads up on the new node release would be greatly appreciated to keep the pool running smoothly.

best regard, keep up the good work!

all miners are welcome! come join us! http://dnr.mining4.co.uk

Yup, I just added to the OP and chatted it out in our Discord! I will be updating the site eventually to include other new pools including yours.

All pool operators will attempted to be notified as well as exchanges and explorers, so that we can have the smoothest transition possible, when it comes time to update. The Github will also be updated and an announcement will be posted on Twitter, here, and Discord.

Thank you!!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Right now couldn't be a better time to accumulate more DNR ready for when masternodes are implemented which going by what Carsen has said, will be very soon. So right now at the current price a masternode will set you back just under 7k USD which isn't too bad for a masternode. I actually think its a steal at this price as we all know how solid DNR is and with a circulating supply of just over 2 million, will make this coin very hard to come by in the near future once masternodes are implemented.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I guess there's a lot of us praying for a dip to buy more DNR, because that dip does not come. Denarius is standing admirably well in these bloody weeks... I miss the old 6k days  Undecided

currently DNR is standing really good in DNR/BTC ratio, but if USA Senate goes on regulation path  you could probably use first impact dip to acquire more DNR.

The dip is here  Smiley

Enjoy Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I guess there's a lot of us praying for a dip to buy more DNR, because that dip does not come. Denarius is standing admirably well in these bloody weeks... I miss the old 6k days  Undecided

currently DNR is standing really good in DNR/BTC ratio, but if USA Senate goes on regulation path  you could probably use first impact dip to acquire more DNR.
Pages:
Jump to: