Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 69. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Hello! The voting for the addition of new coin to http://bsod.pw/ pool is closing in just 8 hours!  Your coin is on vote list. If you want your coin to be added to BSOD pool, please vote on Discord: https://discord.gg/3vjD7df and Telegram: https://t.me/bsodnews/211
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
I can't wait for the masternodes to go live.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Carlsen, any updates on getting listed on new exchanges? I see DNR sitting on sitty exchanges and the volume also is too low to speculate upon.

May be you want to say shitty exchanges..my request to all is those exchanges may be not high end.. but still they help DNR.. but that do not mean that we should not get DNR listed in  good exchanges.. so will you be please list preferred order of best exchanges. This will help DNR and Mr.Carsen😀to focus on next focus exchange..  
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Carlsen, any updates on getting listed on new exchanges? I see DNR sitting on sitty exchanges and the volume also is too low to speculate upon.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Price back at 2.4$.Recent  bottom was a good opportunity and those who brought cheers. DNR was resilient

Now it is trading at around $2.60 per coin. Against Bitcoin, the exchange rates have gone up by around 10% during the last 24 hours. My guess is that when the next major upward movement occurs with Bitcoin, DNR can go up by anywhere from 100% to 1,000%.

1000%. 😎all those brought.. 💪.   Keep mining .. keep accumulating..

Back to $2.40 per coin, but that doesn't matter much. I am not selling any of my coins below $10. I don't have an issue in waiting for 6 to 12 months, in order to achieve this target. Having patience is the key, and 6 years of experience in crypto-world helps a lot on that regard.

Nice to see an old timer following DNR.  Price doesn't really matter at this point. Masternodes on testnet are going really smooth so far.

I have six years of experience in crypto-sector and I believe that I am good in identifying little-known coins with great future potential. A few months back I had successfully identified Deep Onion as a potential high-return asset. And it gave me 10x returns in December. Now Denarius is a coin, which I believe has the potential to give me similar returns.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Current price around 2.8$.. However it's time to buy.. Crypto coins with strong developer support will be raising.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
It’s so cheap now - buying time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
That was a big dump just now. 20% lower in satoshi on this green day. Just when I thought Denarius was having a great run up. Oh well. Consider it a 20% discount on masternodes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Introduction of 6% POS + masternodes will be a great step forward. Is there an ETA for this?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
@JohnPain

Can u please tell me how will this new POW be different the current staking?

Yes,
current staking is currently not at 6% - which it will be after next wallet-update (POS staking).
POW is mining rewards currently.
After start of MNs 33% of block reward (1 dnr) will go to Masternodes.
Thats it

P.S. It will be 2880 dnr daily going to the MNs, spread along them  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Price back at 2.4$.Recent  bottom was a good opportunity and those who brought cheers. DNR was resilient

Now it is trading at around $2.60 per coin. Against Bitcoin, the exchange rates have gone up by around 10% during the last 24 hours. My guess is that when the next major upward movement occurs with Bitcoin, DNR can go up by anywhere from 100% to 1,000%.

Anything is possible with DNR as it is a solid long term project. For us long term holders that have been supporting the project since the start are going to be rewarded in the near future. We have been already but I can see DNR going a lot higher in the next 3 to 6 months from now as more people now are becoming aware of this great coin and buying it. The future looks very promising here!

Vella and I seem to think alike. I find that we're usually bullish about the same coins and for the same reasons. Smiley 

Has anyone heard any kind of rough timeframe for Masternodes? I'm just wondering how long we have to accumulate DNR before they go live.
Probably in one-two months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
@JohnPain

Can u please tell me how will this new POW be different the current staking?

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
DNR looks very promising project, I wish to have free money to invest...

You added a lot.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Anything is possible with DNR as it is a solid long term project. For us long term holders that have been supporting the project since the start are going to be rewarded in the near future. We have been already but I can see DNR going a lot higher in the next 3 to 6 months from now as more people now are becoming aware of this great coin and buying it. The future looks very promising here!

Vella and I seem to think alike. I find that we're usually bullish about the same coins and for the same reasons. Smiley 

Has anyone heard any kind of rough timeframe for Masternodes? I'm just wondering how long we have to accumulate DNR before they go live.

At the moment, carsen haven't confirm when yet, but it should be really soon. Perhaps you can join us on Discord as dev is extremely active there.

As MNs running smoothly in #testnet so far, we are currently waiting for update including distribution of POW rewards along the MNs.
This will be one of the final steps to do.
And then some more finetuning before official announcement.

So, get prepared everyone (if you not already are)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Back to $2.40 per coin, but that doesn't matter much. I am not selling any of my coins below $10. I don't have an issue in waiting for 6 to 12 months, in order to achieve this target. Having patience is the key, and 6 years of experience in crypto-world helps a lot on that regard.

Agreed.

#crysx
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Nice to see an old timer following DNR.  Price doesn't really matter at this point. Masternodes on testnet are going really smooth so far.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

At the moment, carsen haven't confirm when yet, but it should be really soon. Perhaps you can join us on Discord as dev is extremely active there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Pages:
Jump to: