Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 75. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
The more coins you have in your wallet, probability to be part of staking network process groves bigger, Not only that but also if your coin age has increased you have more chance to stake.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Anyone knows staking calculator (Excel sheet or online) for Denarius?

i think staking is random  but if you have more DNR coin ,you will have earn DNR .

i have ~ 100 DNR and some time i stake 0.7 DNR
Thank you very much. I will get some and try to stake.
Activity: 357

i think staking is random  but if you have more DNR coin ,you will have earn DNR .

i have ~ 100 DNR and some time i stake 0.7 DNR
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
We will be listed on Southxchange.com soon!

Denarius will have its very first DNR/USD market listing there! The market pairings should open up within about 24 hours or so!

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/957732016702685184

SouthXchange is a very small exchange, when compared to Cryptopia and Livecoin (daily volumes are in the range of $100K to $150K). Still, I would say that this is great news! If more and more exchanges list DNR, the coin will get more popular and the exchange rates will also rise proportionally.
Any exchange listing is good. At least someone can start using DNR to transfer funds to another exchange.

Please don't misunderstand me. In noway I was minimizing the importance of this special occasion. SouthXchange can be a stepping stone in our long journey to make DNR one of the top cryptos, in terms of popularity and market capitalization.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Already submitted a request to have them update our markets. They usually get it done within a week at most.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
We included Denarius into Passive Coin Backing Fund.
... well, started modestly with DNR 0.9705 amount.  Grin
... but, was hunting for some cheap DNR (not easy to buy it cheap way) and now, we have 8 DNR.
Cool! Needed to start from scratch as I was busy with building Backing Fund and all other stuff around our PAS.
We will keep accumulating DNR slowly and patiently.  Tongue

By the way, which minimum amount of DNR is good to start staking?

If Vella85 is over-looking this topic, it means we need to accumulate!

Which jungle/exchange you are hunting cheeep DNR?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
We included Denarius into Passive Coin Backing Fund.
... well, started modestly with DNR 0.9705 amount.  Grin
... but, was hunting for some cheap DNR (not easy to buy it cheap way) and now, we have 8 DNR.
Cool! Needed to start from scratch as I was busy with building Backing Fund and all other stuff around our PAS.
We will keep accumulating DNR slowly and patiently.  Tongue

By the way, which minimum amount of DNR is good to start staking?

If Vella85 is over-looking this topic, it means we need to accumulate!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Denarius will have its very first DNR/USD market listing there! The market pairings should open up within about 24 hours or so!

This is very good new Carsen have a DNR/USD pairing as some people like to use their USD to buy cryptocurrencies so this is going to be good for DNR. I'm also looking forward to the new wallet release and will this be the wallet for the future masternodes? if it is decided that they will be implemented.

Yes v2.0.0.0 will have the masternodes/darksend/instantx/spork integration along with all the code updates and feature updates from v1.0.8.0, including some other new ones.

I will post the full release notes when we get closer to the finish line!

Currently we have been testing on the testnet and could always use more people to spin up some testnet masternodes! Cool

PoS fix is also confirmed working thus far on the testnet.

Join our Discord chat to join in the fun! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

So you won't be releasing 1.0.8 and straight away release 2.0?

My AV detecting DNR out of nowhere as virus and automatically delete the binary today. Is it possible for me to rebuild the DNR wallet without IRC module inside?

We will be more than likely skipping v1.0.8.0 and going straight to v2.0

The IRC code is removed in v2.0 (masternodes branch on the github) though we are currently testing on testnet still before moving to mainnet.

I think this is better then releasing v1.0.8.0 and then not long after releasing v2.0 so better just go with v2.0 right away. I'm happy to hear that the IRC code will be removed as I also had to make an exception with my AV to by passed it.

Also its great to see DNR listed on SouthXchange as this will help with exposure to the South American market as well as give people access to the DNR/USD market.
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips

SouthXchange is a very small exchange, when compared to Cryptopia and Livecoin (daily volumes are in the range of $100K to $150K). Still, I would say that this is great news! If more and more exchanges list DNR, the coin will get more popular and the exchange rates will also rise proportionally.
Any exchange listing is good. At least someone can start using DNR to transfer funds to another exchange.

Every progress is good. Smiley It's nice to see that coin is developing well. Let's hope others will see its advantages too and that value will rise.
Activity: 137
Great news lately, masternodes, new exchanges... Great !  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

I am really excited to see DNR get a USD pairing. Someone could buy DNR with USD, send to cold wallet and gift.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is anyone mining with a 980 TI, and what is your hashrate?

My reference 980 is getting 37 MH/s which is pretty good $/hash compared to most 10 series cards. Although less profitable than many Neoscrypt coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

This is very good new Carsen have a DNR/USD pairing as some people like to use their USD to buy cryptocurrencies so this is going to be good for DNR. I'm also looking forward to the new wallet release and will this be the wallet for the future masternodes? if it is decided that they will be implemented.

Yes v2.0.0.0 will have the masternodes/darksend/instantx/spork integration along with all the code updates and feature updates from v1.0.8.0, including some other new ones.

I will post the full release notes when we get closer to the finish line!

Currently we have been testing on the testnet and could always use more people to spin up some testnet masternodes! Cool

PoS fix is also confirmed working thus far on the testnet.

Join our Discord chat to join in the fun! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

So you won't be releasing 1.0.8 and straight away release 2.0?

My AV detecting DNR out of nowhere as virus and automatically delete the binary today. Is it possible for me to rebuild the DNR wallet without IRC module inside?

We will be more than likely skipping v1.0.8.0 and going straight to v2.0

The IRC code is removed in v2.0 (masternodes branch on the github) though we are currently testing on testnet still before moving to mainnet.
Pages:
Jump to: