Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 77. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
DNR syncs much faster, for me it never took more than 2 minutes or so.
Bitcoin Core is slow af, not worth it, takes 500 GB of your HDD.

I remember last year, trying to install and run Mist wallet for eth.
Took too much time and ate all my space left on HDD.   Shocked
For this big networks other possibilities are better (like myetherwallet, jaxx or coinomi)

But for my dnr i prefer QT-Wallet
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
AegisLab
Troj.W32.Generic!c
AVware
Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Ikarus
Trojan.Agent
Jiangmin
TrojanSpy.MSIL.net
McAfee
Artemis!C4C56AE1131A
Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)
generic.ml
Yandex
Trojan.Agent!G3YF6PMHiT0

This is just a short list of viruses found by virus total in Denarius wallet.
If you dev can not make a wallet which is antivirus free or friendly, so you dont have knowledge enough to make coin.

Which exact file alerts?
I could submit them as false positives once I catch some spare time.
These are mostly unpopular AVs though, I don't know anyone who installed DNR and got alerted, McAfee is the only bigger AV, and McAfee himself commented on DNR  Cheesy

If you don’t trust the wallet you can use coinomi. There are plenty instructions on YouTube how to use it with blue stacks. Besides it is not uncommon that virus scanners identify altcoin wallets as malware.

I'm using Cryptopia for my Denarius. I also don't like wallets. I remember when I downloaded some Bitcoin Wallet it took ages until Wallet updated every week.

DNR syncs much faster, for me it never took more than 2 minutes or so.
Bitcoin Core is slow af, not worth it, takes 500 GB of your HDD.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
If you don’t trust the wallet you can use coinomi. There are plenty instructions on YouTube how to use it with blue stacks. Besides it is not uncommon that virus scanners identify altcoin wallets as malware.

I'm using Cryptopia for my Denarius. I also don't like wallets. I remember when I downloaded some Bitcoin Wallet it took ages until Wallet updated every week.

Well, keeping alts at exchanges is even less secure in my oppinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Activity: 19
AegisLab
Troj.W32.Generic!c
AVware
Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Ikarus
Trojan.Agent
Jiangmin
TrojanSpy.MSIL.net
McAfee
Artemis!C4C56AE1131A
Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)
generic.ml
Yandex
Trojan.Agent!G3YF6PMHiT0

This is just a short list of viruses found by virus total in Denarius wallet.
If you dev can not make a wallet which is antivirus free or friendly, so you dont have knowledge enough to make coin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Looking forward to be part of the Denarius community. This is a exciting project and I'll think that it is developing very welll. Sometimes you'll have to go back in time to reach the moon Wink
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I've seen some youtube videos too! They are quite promising. I believe this coin can grow big in time.

I've read that some of you had problems with wallet. I'm currently using ESET Smart security and I had no problems with my wallet.

Denarius will grow in time,now is not that time. We just have to be patient. Currently it's all dropping according to market cap site.

DNR is doing extremly well in terms of BTC price, over 0.0002 most of the time.
BTC prices usually pull the whole crypto market along with it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
DashForceNews Published an article about us: https://www.dashforcenews.com/denarius-the-next-new-payment-coin/

Cool

Giveaway still going strong for some Cold Storage Cards! https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/955534893378781184

Nice to see Denarius getting some publicity in that article. The author makes good points in the article: small max supply of the coin, fast transaction times, and active development = an attractive "new" crypto to monitor or even invest in. Smiley

Nice giveaway too!

Few good articles and one good review from some relevant YoutTubers could bring us to all new highs.
We will have YT mentions sooner or later if daily trading volumes goes to some bigger numbers, currently is still kind of low.

I've seen some youtube videos too! They are quite promising. I believe this coin can grow big in time.

I've read that some of you had problems with wallet. I'm currently using ESET Smart security and I had no problems with my wallet.

Denarius will grow in time,now is not that time. We just have to be patient. Currently it's all dropping according to market cap site.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
DashForceNews Published an article about us: https://www.dashforcenews.com/denarius-the-next-new-payment-coin/

Cool

Giveaway still going strong for some Cold Storage Cards! https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/955534893378781184

Nice to see Denarius getting some publicity in that article. The author makes good points in the article: small max supply of the coin, fast transaction times, and active development = an attractive "new" crypto to monitor or even invest in. Smiley

Nice giveaway too!

Few good articles and one good review from some relevant YoutTubers could bring us to all new highs.
We will have YT mentions sooner or later if daily trading volumes goes to some bigger numbers, currently is still kind of low.

Activity: 112
DNR is now 1.88USD many may feel that its cheap.. Tea against dollar.. But if you compare against BTC its almost same value as yesterday

Don't look at the exchange rate. The only things that matters are the market capitalization and the trade volumes. It gives an idea about the future potential of the coin. And I have good news regarding these. The market cap is less than $5 million, and the trade volume is constantly on the rise.

Yep, the value goes up and down every day. Now is 2,27$. Daily oscillations will be present always. We need to stick to our coins and look for the value in the long run.

The best thing to do is wait a few months. I believe that better times for Denarius will come we have just to wait.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Cool

Nice giveaway too!
Activity: 1026
Merit: 19
By some reason submitblock to daemon didn't work out and my block was rejected.

Does DNR support tx messages in block header?

Code:
07:08:10: *** REJECTED :( Denarius block 532171 1 txs
07:08:10: block 06000000ab392d78c33092e14273bb2b7b1cc155a0c21061ab8bc7106743080000000000fae2ba439e8143d4325a84449c03e11107bbf152606a912ef6ba9d80f21a3fd7b5b76a5aacf9131b065624dc0102000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ffffffff1803cb1e0804b7b76a5a088100006a000000007969696d7000000000000100a3e111000000001976a91478a5b0293a9612411419d116dbf82e0b3661d91088ac00000000
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Denarius Signature Campaign Round 30 payments have been sent out Smiley
3 members have been kicked out and we're currently counting 18 members!
Doing pretty good I believe Smiley
Exactly.. Sig campaign is going good and more and more members are jumping in train...still publicity is to be improved..

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Cool

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Denarius Signature Campaign Round 30 payments have been sent out Smiley
3 members have been kicked out and we're currently counting 18 members!
Doing pretty good I believe Smiley
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I looked thru all, but not clear the applicaiton. For sure, technology is good, and I felt DNR like bitcoin way...if DNR can have something big diffrence compared with bitcoin interm of applicaiton, will be more great, I guess....

Well it's different at all. It's a pure PoW+PoS Hybrid system with masternodes and way faster blocks and transaction time. If all the blocks have been found, you can't get any coins anymore with PoW, you'll get them with staking only. And it's already a big difference to me compared to btc.

I have tested to move some DNR from crytopia to Coinexchange.io, it required 68 confirmation. fast transaction time but more confiramtions will take more time as well.any other idea?

It's probably a matter of trust on the exchanges..
Once Denarius goes bigger they'll probably reduce the required amount of confirmations.
They're probably afraid of a 51% attack for all smaller coins.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I looked thru all, but not clear the applicaiton. For sure, technology is good, and I felt DNR like bitcoin way...if DNR can have something big diffrence compared with bitcoin interm of applicaiton, will be more great, I guess....

Well it's different at all. It's a pure PoW+PoS Hybrid system with masternodes and way faster blocks and transaction time. If all the blocks have been found, you can't get any coins anymore with PoW, you'll get them with staking only. And it's already a big difference to me compared to btc.

I have tested to move some DNR from crytopia to Coinexchange.io, it required 68 confirmation. fast transaction time but more confiramtions will take more time as well.any other idea?

I think the confirmation amount is dependent on the trading site. Nothing can be done from DNR side.
Activity: 50

Activity: 94

Pages:
Jump to: