Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 79. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
DNR is now 1.88USD many may feel that its cheap.. Tea against dollar.. But if you compare against BTC its almost same value as yesterday

Don't look at the exchange rate. The only things that matters are the market capitalization and the trade volumes. It gives an idea about the future potential of the coin. And I have good news regarding these. The market cap is less than $5 million, and the trade volume is constantly on the rise.

Yep, the value goes up and down every day. Now is 2,27$. Daily oscillations will be present always. We need to stick to our coins and look for the value in the long run.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Need help with syncing wallet.
Deleting roaming folder doesn't help. Suggested 3 nodes are added in conf.
But it become stuck on bloks around 250000-290000. During last attempt it is 281404. The cycling symbol rotates, there are active connections but blocks doesn't sync.

Download our latest bootstrap.dat and put it inside your Roaming Denarius folder after deleting everything else except for your wallet.dat

https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.8.0/bootstrap-450k-12-19-17.zip

Once you run DNR again, it will import the bootstrap up to block 450k, it will then continue to sync the last remaining blocks, this does take several hours, but you should be able to get synced.

HOpe that DEV team will contact and make online wallet for this coin. potential and promising coin i felt.

Coinomi is a good alternative for phones/tablets.

Never used it.. so do we own Private key in this case ?what Happens in case of coinomi bankruptcy? Can we recover coins somehow?

Yes you own your own private keys with Coinomi, so you can back them up. You can also import Cold Storage Cards/Private Keys into Coinomi as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Need help with syncing wallet.
Deleting roaming folder doesn't help. Suggested 3 nodes are added in conf.
But it become stuck on bloks around 250000-290000. During last attempt it is 281404. The cycling symbol rotates, there are active connections but blocks doesn't sync.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
DNR is now 1.88USD many may feel that its cheap.. Tea against dollar.. But if you compare against BTC its almost same value as yesterday

Don't look at the exchange rate. The only things that matters are the market capitalization and the trade volumes. It gives an idea about the future potential of the coin. And I have good news regarding these. The market cap is less than $5 million, and the trade volume is constantly on the rise.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
HOpe that DEV team will contact and make online wallet for this coin. potential and promising coin i felt.

Never used it.. so do we own Private key in this case ?what Happens in case of coinomi bankruptcy? Can we recover coins somehow?

I mean if DEV team can contact coinbase or similar and list DNR wallet there.

Also List this coin into poloniex, bittrex or Binance exchanges. As I knew these exchanges dont ask money to list coin there (need to check this info is correct or not) but for sure they require the good coins, potential coins with good basic technology. I saw that DRN meet all requirement. The onlything is when DEV want to do it.

Hope it will come soon.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 29
Hello,

On AMD R9 280x I have only 12 mh. Is it normal for this old GPU?

Yes, I use an AMD R9380 and i only get 7.7mh
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Activity: 23
im getting 107mhs with a 1080ti on win10.64bit

What your config overcloking? 107 mhs?Huh? Here only 75 mhs  Cry

300 on memory and 90 on the gpu clock. steady temps around 65c
remember if you hit 70c the card will auto throttle
Activity: 282
Gents,

is there any online wallet for DNR?

Regards

Cheng

I don't think there's any online wallet at the moment. Majority used client wallet.
Gents,

is there any online wallet for DNR?

Regards

Cheng
Activity: 282
A few people asked about a more interactive chart about the potential masternode earnings.. Ask and you shall receive.

http://denarius.win/

If you want to see the dollar amounts in BTC, hover your mouse over the dollar value.

Page is updated every 5 minutes.

This is nice! So basically it means the more MN is there, the lesser the profit yes?
its obvious the profit get divided among participants. To be realistic  many bitcoin heavy will purchase MN for sure.

Even now it's quite unaffordable for normal crypto investor. 5k DNR is no small amount.
Thoughts on actual development

I personally watch dnr now for a few months. Invested too little at earlier times.
But that`s not the first time.  Sad
I have watched and continue to look at other coins also. But Denarius is good supported and
will rise steady and be big. So, now, it is my main focus regarding cryptos.

Masternodes are at test level (check discord channel) and not officially announced.
But soon, when official announcement comes, there will be alot more people trying to
get more to reach 5000 (what i myself do before them)
There will be only 250-300 MN for distribution of 2880 dnr per 24h. (1/3)

Listing on another (big) exchange. Imagine that - it is also possible.
Dev team is doing a lot atm but maybe they are also in contact with exchanges.

Little market cap. Like 4.7 million $ as today, which is really something like a joke
for the features of this coin and supply 2,191,000 (-500,000 carsen).
If sometime some big investors throw their attention to dnr, cheap buying is over.

I have banking background. It makes me lough nearly every time people try chart
analysis concerning Denarius. This is cryptomarket. Much more event and emotional
driven than stock market. Chart analysis makes nearly no sense.

So, do your own research. There will be ups and downs like always.

Fly high Denarius  Grin Roll Eyes

Really well said. Along with that if DNR can have the partner to join (to have the clear application of this coin), will be great.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Hello,

AMD hashrates are a bit lower than NVIDIA cards on Tribus, as the kernel is less optimized on our sgminer side.

For a RX 580 I get around 35mh/sec, You can play with your intensity in sgminer for now, some can run at around -I 21 and they get better results.

Also....

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/955534893378781184

Cool little giveaway Cool
Activity: 15

What your config overcloking? 107 mhs?Huh? Here only 75 mhs  Cry
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,

Activity: 23
Activity: 4
people in GPU Linux will get the most coins
2 coin for half an hour
What's the hashrate in Linux for 1060...1080ti?

1060 around 26MH
1080 around 55MH
1080ti around 75 MH
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
people in GPU Linux will get the most coins
2 coin for half an hour
What's the hashrate in Linux for 1060...1080ti?
Pages:
Jump to: