Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 8. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Denarius wallet is serving Azorult malware in their windows wallets.

https://twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/1092713969175928834?s=19

Thank you for letting us know.

I have scanned my Denarius wallet and it seems to be infected even though I downloaded the latest version when it was released. I have since deleted the wallet and moved the coins over to Coinexchange and just waiting on a fix. I'll also check all my other wallets as they could also be infected now and change all the passwords.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Denarius wallet in coin exchange is now in temporarily offline ( about 12 hr ago) any news?

CoinExchange.io Wallet was updated to v3.3.6 and is back online again Wink

v3.3.4 ... v3.3.5 ... v3.3.6

What are you talking about? On the denarius.io there is wallet v3.3.3 for a long time now, and nobody complains? Are you really serious?
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Denarius wallet is serving Azorult malware in their windows wallets.

https://twitter.com/MisterCh0c/status/1092713969175928834?s=19
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Denarius wallet in coin exchange is now in temporarily offline ( about 12 hr ago) any news?

CoinExchange.io Wallet was updated to v3.3.6 and is back online again Wink
Activity: 337
Merit: 283
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Address: DLJ145iijFThZHwqJPj7afNomSnwRJRyBs
Hash: 559a560f7fe01e889e39ff0665a29dbb0ac985f3704928aa9efb7cf28abacb73

in wallet
Cтaтyc: 1879 пoдтвepждeний
Дaтa: 27.01.2019 18:13
Для: DLJ145iijFThZHwqJPj7afNomSnwRJRyBs
Дeбeт: -11.63 D
Кoмиccия: -0.00001 D
Чиcтaя cyммa: -11.63001 D
ID тpaнзaкции: 559a560f7fe01e889e39ff0665a29dbb0ac985f3704928aa9efb7cf28abacb73

01/27 06:14 PM   11.63000000        Deposit   Pending (0/40) in southxchange
Activity: 1026
Merit: 19

You can now mine Denarius and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://tribus.mine.zergpool.com:8533 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://tribus.mine.zergpool.com:8533 -u  -p c=D,mc=D

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://tribus.mine.zergpool.com:8533 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=D

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
So many masternode coins I have to know which ones to trust before I start investing.  Will check the website

also cool it is on nova exchange since I trade their often

Yea not entirely sure if Nova is still up-to-date and the on the latest release, so please be careful. We were listed with them years ago before they became under new ownership.

Also our "masternode" (Fortuna Stake) system is entirely custom in Denarius, Denarius is one of the only cryptos now with a solid Fair Payment System for Fortuna Stakes.

Use CoinExchange as our main exchange until Cryptopia is back or we hear more about their situation: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/d/btc
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So many masternode coins I have to know which ones to trust before I start investing.  Will check the website

also cool it is on nova exchange since I trade their often
Denarius v3.3.6 is currently in testing and development.

You can grab a pre-release from here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.3.6/Denarius-v3.3.6-Win64-Test.zip

You can also git checkout v3.4 and then git pull to pull the latest code for your daemon nodes until we merge our updates into the master branch. Enjoy!
Today, I searched Denarius on coinmarketcap, which shows the symbol D, not DNR.
When the Denarius symbol changed?
And, which types of purposes of the symbol change?

We changed it a few months ago, we just had a lot of trolls for using DNR before, and everyone in the community wanted a change of our ticker Cool so we are now $D, Using the ticker D is a bit more SEO friendly too especially if you are searching for D on CMC.

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

You can grab a pre-release from here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v3.3.6/Denarius-v3.3.6-Win64-Test.zip

You can also git checkout v3.4 and then git pull to pull the latest code for your daemon nodes until we merge our updates into the master branch. Enjoy!
Today, I searched Denarius on coinmarketcap, which shows the symbol D, not DNR.
When the Denarius symbol changed?
And, which types of purposes of the symbol change?

3.3.4 for sure works better, and also PoS is working on that version. One thing to try on the VPS might be a cronjob that stops and starts the wallet after so many hours.

that'd keep the wallet running sure, would you not still need to open your desktop wallet to actually start the masternode though?

will give 3.3.4 a go in a bit. tbf the rewards when working are much better than they were hoping for a more stable version soon.

The hot wallet can be open or closed during the cronjob. Doesn't matter as when the cold wallet restarts it picks up the active status on its own.

Looks like enkayz latest changes on v3.4 branch may have fixed the syncing issue. Haven't had any cold wallets lose sync today, and it was happening randomly often enough. Can anyone git checkout v3.4, git pull, compile and try?

Yup git pull our v3.4 branch and let us know how it runs for you. We are on v3.3.5 now with probably another few version increments until official release and merge to our master branch.

Thank you Denarius community!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
3.3.4 for sure works better, and also PoS is working on that version. One thing to try on the VPS might be a cronjob that stops and starts the wallet after so many hours.

that'd keep the wallet running sure, would you not still need to open your desktop wallet to actually start the masternode though?

will give 3.3.4 a go in a bit. tbf the rewards when working are much better than they were hoping for a more stable version soon.

The hot wallet can be open or closed during the cronjob. Doesn't matter as when the cold wallet restarts it picks up the active status on its own.

Looks like enkayz latest changes on v3.4 branch may have fixed the syncing issue. Haven't had any cold wallets lose sync today, and it was happening randomly often enough. Can anyone git checkout v3.4, git pull, compile and try?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Good to know! We hopefully will have a super stable version soon.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
anyone with a working discord invitation?
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
I can confirm that Windows wallet v3.3.4 works.  Simply replaced the EXE in my folder file and claimed a stake within 30 seconds of relaunching the wallet.    Waiting for confirmations.
Three minutes open and I have 27 connections.  Only averaged 15-17 on 3.3.3.

Thank you, Gentlemen.
Pages:
Jump to: