Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 15. (Read 5101 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!

Yes hopefully this project increased the participation of the attendees and the many investors who are interested in this project, I see if the team and dev have a good strategy for success and development of the project. Hopefully a lot of the gains in may on this project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What will you do with unsold tokens from the pre ICO and from the ICO? will they be burned? I can't find any information regarding this.
Activity: 22
Thank you for your questions.
I have a question related the IBAN account.
Do you have a link o partnership with a bank? or how are you going to provide the IBAN for receiving international transactions in fiat? Can you please elaborate a bit more how this will be implemented?

Thanks
We entered discussions with several potential partner banks at the start of December but haven’t yet signed a contract. We expect to finish negotiating and sign our contracts in either late March or at the beginning of April

Hi, i came across this ICO and its sale for the next 6 days. I was unable to find much information to verify legitimacy and reputation because of the name "DENARO" returns all kinds of 1st page results when googling "Denaro ICO review". Before i send money to this and try to find more information aside from what the Denaro.io website has, my question is, firstly, i was unable to find the app in play store or for IOS. Secondly, i read on the website something about, "the 6 day remaining pre-sale is not open to and excludes people who live in the USA? Does that mean those in USA can not purchase any tokens during these 6 remaining days?
As you can see in our roadmap, development for iOS and Android apps is scheduled for April, but the very beginning of the development process will probably begin around the end of March. As for the U.S: due to laws in the U.S., China and Singapore, we can not accept investors from those respective countries; they are excluded from the whole Denaro ICO, not just the Pre-ICO (the 6 day period that you mentioned)

Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Denaro Hindi Bounty Thread is live at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-denaroio-crypto-liquidity-at-your-fingertip-huge-bounty-pool-2863558

ANN will be live in next 4-5 Hours. Stay tune

Thanks
Activity: 1
Hi, i came across this ICO and its sale for the next 6 days. I was unable to find much information to verify legitimacy and reputation because of the name "DENARO" returns all kinds of 1st page results when googling "Denaro ICO review". Before i send money to this and try to find more information aside from what the Denaro.io website has, my question is, firstly, i was unable to find the app in play store or for IOS. Secondly, i read on the website something about, "the 6 day remaining pre-sale is not open to and excludes people who live in the USA? Does that mean those in USA can not purchase any tokens during these 6 remaining days?
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
I have a question related the IBAN account.
Do you have a link o partnership with a bank? or how are you going to provide the IBAN for receiving international transactions in fiat? Can you please elaborate a bit more how this will be implemented?

Thanks
if the hard cap is 65,000,000. how long will the team in this project collect it? while the ICO pre only runs 6 more days and when ICO will start? about concept this project pretty good.

2,500,000 DNO tokens (2.5% of the total amount of DNO Token to be distributed) will be distributed over a 7-day period beginning on January 30, 2018 at 12:00 UTC and ending on February 6, 2018 at 11:59:59 UTC.
62,500,000 DNO tokens (62,5% of the total amount of DNO Token to be distributed) will be distributed over a 35-day period beginning on February 9, 2018 at 12:00 UTC and ending on March 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 UTC.

First of all, we have to get the answer is whether they had any tie-up with the banks because Tenx is also facing the same situation and they didn't get any approval from the bank for issuing the cards. Previously Visa has been canceled for cryptocurrency withdrawal.

We already have signed contracts with a card vendor. They will provide use with Mastercard debit cards. We understand how you have come to that belief, however, it is a misconception — VISA did not cancel cryptocurrency withdrawals, they canceled WaveCrest cards for violating their rules.

Denaro is just looking as one more "cryptocard" project. No any demonstation of real use. What are your advantages over such projects as TokenCard, Monaco, Fuzex, Tenx?

Now about team: where are links to Linkedin profiles for every team member? Only images we can see, no links at all...
You can find this information in our whitepaper (over at https://denaro.io/) but our biggest competitive edge is the introduction of payment terminals for merchants so that they can accept debit cards and cryptocurrency using one unified device. Also, Denaro steers further clear of the herd of sheep by offering the option to receive bank transfers to your account using a personal IBAN number.

As for the team, we will be updating the information on our website within the next 24 hours. We understand how important transparency is and we apologise for the delay.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Denaro is just looking as one more "cryptocard" project. No any demonstation of real use. What are your advantages over such projects as TokenCard, Monaco, Fuzex, Tenx?

Now about team: where are links to Linkedin profiles for every team member? Only images we can see, no links at all...
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
First of all, we have to get the answer is whether they had any tie-up with the banks because Tenx is also facing the same situation and they didn't get any approval from the bank for issuing the cards. Previously Visa has been canceled for cryptocurrency withdrawal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
if the hard cap is 65,000,000. how long will the team in this project collect it? while the ICO pre only runs 6 more days and when ICO will start? about concept this project pretty good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The team member's information is very limited. No LinkIn profiles...
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
● Minimum Contribution: $10
● Maximum Contribution: $100,000 (for contributions larger than the maximum amount, please contact [email protected] for proper processing and bonus allocation)
● Bonus: Starting from 25% and decreasing throughout the token sale when certain milestones are hit
● Duration: 35 Days
● Referral Commission: 3%

i like this rule, investors just get 100,000 maximum for invest. and this wanna guide token DNO on exchange.
release bounty campaign please  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
We are using banner advertise there and regarding the listing, we already are in touch with them.

Glad to hear that. Considering invest if the marketing and pre-ICO status are outstanding.
We are using banner advertise there and regarding the listing, we already are in touch with them.
I couldn't find much exposure of this project in ICO promoting sites. Is it in progress or not in the marketing plan? And was there seed funding before this pre-ICO?

Hello, we are currently advertising in all major crypto websites - Coinmarketcap, coinwarz, coingecko, the coin telegraph, worldcoinindex, coinspeaker, thebitcoinnews, coinschedule and many more.

In 2 days we also start publications in all major news portals.

It's not on coinschedule, at least. I just checked. Normally they list projects days/months before ICO starts.
I couldn't find much exposure of this project in ICO promoting sites. Is it in progress or not in the marketing plan? And was there seed funding before this pre-ICO?

Hello, we are currently advertising in all major crypto websites - Coinmarketcap, coinwarz, coingecko, the coin telegraph, worldcoinindex, coinspeaker, thebitcoinnews, coinschedule and many more.

In 2 days we also start publications in all major news portals.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
PRE-ICO starts in 15 minutes . https://denaro.io/
Who has any expectations?

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Do you have an escrow for your project, what's the min/max funding for hard cap?

What crypto's you accept for the sale?

Hello,

There is no public escrow service provided. If you have any suggestions, you can email us at [email protected] and our legal team will respond to you as soon as possible. The soft cap for the ICO is 10,000,000 DNO and the hard cap is 65,000,000.

For our token sale, we accept BTC, ETH, LTC and USD.

In case you want an escrow service, there are very reputed and old members of this forum.Check this link for more information.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778
Pages:
Jump to: