Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 7. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

He is listed as the Social Media Representative on the Denario.io home page.

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

This becomes even more confusing without a definite explanation from dev or they are too busy with their development until they can not respond to the current issues. We can only wait for some more time about the latest updates.

I continue to research and have uncovered more information about some of the "Team" members. Let's see if we get an official update this coming week. It looks like several of these folks are based in the UK. I certainly hope this is legit.

you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

This becomes even more confusing without a definite explanation from dev or they are too busy with their development until they can not respond to the current issues. We can only wait for some more time about the latest updates.

I continue to research and have uncovered more information about some of the "Team" members. Let's see if we get an official update this coming week. It looks like several of these folks are based in the UK. I certainly hope this is legit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
UPDATE!

UPDATE!

It seems we have been scammed

Have you tried to get in touch with them? I'm going to keep trying. So far, the website is still up along with the Twitter and Facebook pages, but who knows...they may disappear at any moment.

I've taken screenshots of the site and the Team listed on the site. Let's see if we can track them down online to see if we can get some answers.

Like I posted, the only contact I could find online was the Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com). His website is still up and he has youtube, FB and Twitter pages. That may be our best bet to get some answers. I certainly hope we haven't been scammed.

It's early days, let's see how this evolves over the next couple of days.
Activity: 20
It seems we have been scammed
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.
I've tried several times to claim my DNO and I keep getting an error message saying to contact customer support. I have received no reply to many attempts to contact them. I hope we didn't get scammed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Developers have long been silent. It worries me. In the telegram channel what's going on is horrible and the administrators do not react to this. A feeling that they are no longer there

If that happens, is it a sign that people joining the bounty campaign will not get paid? Undecided
This is a negative response from the developer of this project. What is it actually for this project? I really hope there is soon a new information about the good development of this project.
Activity: 686
Developers have long been silent. It worries me. In the telegram channel what's going on is horrible and the administrators do not react to this. A feeling that they are no longer there

If that happens, is it a sign that people joining the bounty campaign will not get paid? Undecided
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 686
NEWS

Today I tried again to withdraw my ETH from the Denaro wallet. This time the transaction has succeeded!

I therefore withdraw my scam accusation. But I still warn people against using this wallet due to the many errors I experienced and due to the lack of (no) customer support

This seems to be a misunderstanding that you may be experiencing at the moment. But I see no response from dev about this problem.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
NEWS

Today I tried again to withdraw my ETH from the Denaro wallet. This time the transaction has succeeded!

I therefore withdraw my scam accusation. But I still warn people against using this wallet due to the many errors I experienced and due to the lack of (no) customer support

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What happened? I see bounty table and see many double payments on 1 wallet.

for example: «vabchgent», 65 line in signature table should get 21419.92295 DNO, but get x2 https://etherscan.io/token/0x10b35b348fd49966f2baf81df35a511c18bd1f80?a=+0xDD14345fc6b2C0D312Ae32Fa2f273fE9d232dE39

But this user, «Fria»,  54 line in signature table get 11474.95872 DNO as it should have been https://etherscan.io/token/0x10b35b348fd49966f2baf81df35a511c18bd1f80?a=+0xa5bbACDa048D2f13e28D41DF80d330BF77C39926

And there are many such examples

OMG I was just about to go to this thread and ask what the heck is going on with this project. And now you are even right that I received a weird amount of tokens. I heard there is a lot of problems going on. Are there any updates from the team by now?
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
What happened? I see bounty table and see many double payments on 1 wallet.

for example: «vabchgent», 65 line in signature table should get 21419.92295 DNO, but get x2 https://etherscan.io/token/0x10b35b348fd49966f2baf81df35a511c18bd1f80?a=+0xDD14345fc6b2C0D312Ae32Fa2f273fE9d232dE39

But this user, «Fria»,  54 line in signature table get 11474.95872 DNO as it should have been https://etherscan.io/token/0x10b35b348fd49966f2baf81df35a511c18bd1f80?a=+0xa5bbACDa048D2f13e28D41DF80d330BF77C39926

And there are many such examples
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
I hope Dev responds to what you say with the problem of this project because there is no explanation from dev.

They don't respond here. They don't respond on Telegram. They don't respond at Facebook. They don't respond to email.

I used to receive responses on the questions asked before the start of the ico and after looking at your response, I deceived to wait and look for how it goes further and may get in with a launch on better exchanges.Wait for sometime to see if they do respond back or raise scam accusation against them.
Activity: 742
I hope Dev responds to what you say with the problem of this project because there is no explanation from dev.

They don't respond here. They don't respond on Telegram. They don't respond at Facebook. They don't respond to email.
Activity: 616
SCAM ALERT

More proof that Denaro is very likely a scam.

Do you see the QR code at the screenshot of the transaction I posted above?

1. Install an Ethereum QR code scanner on your mobile
2. Scan the above QR code
3. Reading the address of the QR code you will see that it is totally different from those invovled in the transaction.
4. Notice too how the Tx code is greyed out so you cannot copy-paste and thus check the Tx.

Denaro was probably not just designed to scam you through taking your ICO money, it was probably also designed to take all the money that you move to the Denaro wallet.

DO NOT USE THE DENARO WALLET AS STORAGE

Chances are very high that you will not be able to withdraw the money and that it will be lost.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What is your project different from already created projects, and what is the utility of the token?
Pages:
Jump to: