Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 10. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Can anyone tell me if MasterCard is a project partner? MasterCard will serve the cards? In whitepaper there is a map image with the MasterCard logo...

You should wait for information about what you are asking or you can join in their telegram if your question is to be answered. I just suggest.
If you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.
This information should be available immediately. I do not have to spend time figuring out such things. If they indicated the MasterCard logo, they should explain it right away. Taking into account the current situation on the market of projects related to debit cards, this issue is decisive.

If for you it is a very decisive you should think of another way to find other information if on this thread you do not find it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Can anyone tell me if MasterCard is a project partner? MasterCard will serve the cards? In whitepaper there is a map image with the MasterCard logo...

You should wait for information about what you are asking or you can join in their telegram if your question is to be answered. I just suggest.
If you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.
This information should be available immediately. I do not have to spend time figuring out such things. If they indicated the MasterCard logo, they should explain it right away. Taking into account the current situation on the market of projects related to debit cards, this issue is decisive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
ICO latest status
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
New DENARO referral contest just started.

Join DENARO referral contest to have change to get big reward
First place is a massive $ 90,000 with 2nd place $ 40,000 and 3rd place $ 20,000. Prize will be paid in ETH.

Start by:

1. Sign in/up - https://denaro.io/ico

2. Go to https://denaro.io/ico/referral

3. Start earning and competing by using the referral tools provided!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Such information (like all info about their CEO) must be avaliable everywhere in public place and dont must be confidential. But still no profiles to linkedin and answer.  Huh
Activity: 560

Activity: 616

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,

this is my first post and I just registered to share my meaning about Denaro Cheesy

I'm interested in buying DNO tokens but as stated before I'm a bit curious about the lack of information of the team.
A few questions that are going around in my head after researching a lot:

• Why can't I find any information about Ron Ramsey that are not related to Denaro? Especially regarding his director position at the London Computer Systems.
  • Why isn't Denaro mentioned at Jeremy Bokers linkedin profile? Regarding to his profile he's still working for another company since 2015.
  • There are even less information about the other team.

Also they're not writing much about technical details or a rough concept of the technics used. For me it's a very ambitious objective to finish the programming in two months with only two programmers (April 2018 to May 2018, according to their roadmap) by only showing a rough concept in the whitepaper so far.

This isn't looking consistent for me and maybe I'm prejudging too much. But I'm not convinced at the moment.

What are you thinking about this?
Activity: 238
For most convenience for you. Just use any of your preferred currency to buy DNO tokens.

You can buy Denaro with BTC, ETH, LTC and USD.

Get started https://denaro.io/ico/buy
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Almost soft cap and $3M raised, congratulations  Wink
right now softcap has been reached the remaining 24 days to reach hardcap hopefully can reach in predetermined numbers.

This is something very good and I hope it is more than what they expect and the target is achieved quickly. hope it happens. I will always support this project.
The project has excellent fund-raising for the ICO. For such a short period of time, almost 9 million dollars were raised. Congratulations.
Activity: 204
Hi.  After I read  DENARO.IO whitepaper, I have a question.  What is the difference of this token to other?   Thanks.
Activity: 11
Can't enter my account. Changed password and nothing
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Is there a list of exchanges where denaro will be listed? will your tokens have any similarities of a dividend nature which can prevent it from listing on major exchanges? Bittrex recently delisted some tokens so need some clarification on this information.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Benefit you can get form Denaro …
by Website https://denaro.io

“ Receiving Cable Bank Of Sepa Country . Take Your Business To The Next Level With Denaro Payment Payments. Transaction Process Every Time, Any Where From Denaro Wallet. Burden Your Cards And Make Online Purchases Or Use Atm Worldwide. Transaction Process Every Time, Any Where From Denaro Wallet”
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I find Amy Archer on Linkedin... but she has only 85 contacts... And cant find profile their founder? Anyone find? Did they took part in some blockchain conferences?
In your whitepaper, I saw a debit card with the MasterCard logo. Do you have any agreement with MasterCard on servicing your cards?
Activity: 22

You have the powerful competitors...How can you cope with this? Than you are better?
We do indeed, however, we offer unique features. For example, out payment terminals are a first for crypto. We also offer liquidity that is hard to rival, as you can use your Denaro debit card at ATMs and spend from it with millions of merchants worldwide.

What can we do with tokens after ICO?
You can take advantage of our token holder benefits (which you can read more about in our whitepaper - denaro.io/whitepaper), spend it with merchants, or, if you wanted to, you could sell the token for fiat or other cryptocurrencies.

I recieved email with extra 25% bonus for buy, i entered coupon code and it said activated, but bonus still only 25%, not 50%.
When you fix this? I want to buy 3000+ DNO.
Thank you

Thank you for your question. The extra 25% bonus was part of our “first come, first served” contest. It is only the first 10 people to use the code that receive the bonus. We are sending out these emails every day. You have to try to be as fast as possible to cash in on the bonus. It changes each day- sometimes it is higher than 50%!

Your project and website looks very attractive in front, but when someone dig deeper, he can find some strange unsolved problems.

The most important thing is transparency. If your team members are real professionals and exist, they should have linkedin profiles. More than 20 days passed from the first enquiry about this problem, and it is not yet solved. Still No linkedin profiles on your site.
Hi there, we appreciate your concern and apologize for the delay. We have been very busy recently but as this is a growing concern among our community, we will bring it nearer the top of our list of tasks and get it done as soon as possible. We do indeed have Linked In profiles and they will be added. If you want to find us in the meantime, you can search our names on Linked In followed by “Denaro”

Activity: 2
Citizens of America can participate? It is necessary to pass KYC?
An interesting project, how much does a token cost?
Any details on ico go live date yet?

Ico is live now.... pricing is about 28 cents plus 15% bounus
https://denaro.io/ico/agent/2645bpoRfpw9GvTJ7
Activity: 322
 Citizens of America can participate? It is necessary to pass KYC?
An interesting project, how much does a token cost?
Any details on ico go live date yet?
Pages:
Jump to: