Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 9. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I wanted to ask you if what is the ico price of DNO?
regarding your op, 3000 DNO= 1 eth but the website ico says 1 DNO= .28$

what is the correct about this?

3000 DNO = 1 ETH - that is correct.
0.28$ - approximatly price

hey. thank you.

ico is almost over and they collected 11.7 million dollars.

may i know what will be the total supply of  DNO?

I think they didn't mention anything about the total supply but on the website, they mentioned the level of getting the bonus. I think on the website you can see for 1 DNO = 0.28$, and very good to know they already close to 12 million mark.

You can see for yourself on this site https://denaro.io/ 1 DNO = 0.26 $ and ICO will end 8 days ahead.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

hey. thank you.

may i know what will be the total supply of  DNO?

Total supply of DNO is 100.000.000. 1 ETH = 3000 DNO. Hard Cap is 65.000.000 DNO.
All information about DNO you can read in the whitepaper https://denaro.io/docs/Denaro_Whitepaper.pdf

thanks you. but looking at a small supply, dont you think DNO might even go up to .5$ or even above to it?
cant wait for the results of the ico. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

hey. thank you.

may i know what will be the total supply of  DNO?

Total supply of DNO is 100.000.000. 1 ETH = 3000 DNO. Hard Cap is 65.000.000 DNO.
All information about DNO you can read in the whitepaper https://denaro.io/docs/Denaro_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey Guys, have you joined DENARO's ICO?

Securely receive payments in BTC, ETH, or DNO through customizable SCI/APIs without worrying about having to handle multiple wallet addresses. DENARO is about to reach their hard cap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Although there are quite a few competitors offering debit cards and payment infrastructures, this ICO is going perfectly. Looks like it will be sold out in time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Denaro is a versatile payment solution that enable users to store, spend, and transfer their cryptocurrencies on an intuitive interface and debit card that addresses crypto’s number one problem — physically spending it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

hey. thank you.

I think they didn't mention anything about the total supply but on the website, they mentioned the level of getting the bonus. I think on the website you can see for 1 DNO = 0.28$, and very good to know they already close to 12 million mark.

hey. thank you.

Activity: 154
Fabulous ico presentation. Wants to join.
Activity: 1
● Supply: 2,500,000
● Price: 3000 DNO/ETH
● Bonus: 25%
● Duration: 7 Days

look at the reviews above are very interesting to participate in this project, hopefully my expectations for this project go smoothly and successfully,
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Good afternoon everyone Smiley

Can you please give this project a bounty company Huh

Very interesting project I would like pouchavstvovat !!

I would really appreciate it ....

Already the bounty campaign is running for more than 4 weeks and maybe they are very close to the end of the campaign. Nearly Denaroi project have collected more than 10 million in their ICO.
Merit: 10

I think it is indeed an interesting project DENARO project and deserves to be developed, expect a lot of participation to support the project was a success in the future.

Activity: 616
Can anyone tell me if MasterCard is a project partner? MasterCard will serve the cards? In whitepaper there is a map image with the MasterCard logo...

You should wait for information about what you are asking or you can join in their telegram if your question is to be answered. I just suggest.
If you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.
This information should be available immediately. I do not have to spend time figuring out such things. If they indicated the MasterCard logo, they should explain it right away. Taking into account the current situation on the market of projects related to debit cards, this issue is decisive.

If for you it is a very decisive you should think of another way to find other information if on this thread you do not find it.
really sir. if you need information about the mastercard, you should directly join in the telegram. there you can contact directly Denaro team and you can get information quickly.

It's true, just by step like that you can find out what you want to ask. Join the telegram group
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Denaro is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Can anyone tell me if MasterCard is a project partner? MasterCard will serve the cards? In whitepaper there is a map image with the MasterCard logo...

You should wait for information about what you are asking or you can join in their telegram if your question is to be answered. I just suggest.
If you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.
This information should be available immediately. I do not have to spend time figuring out such things. If they indicated the MasterCard logo, they should explain it right away. Taking into account the current situation on the market of projects related to debit cards, this issue is decisive.

If for you it is a very decisive you should think of another way to find other information if on this thread you do not find it.
really sir. if you need information about the mastercard, you should directly join in the telegram. there you can contact directly Denaro team and you can get information quickly.
Activity: 11

Pages:
Jump to: