Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 5. (Read 98921 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
This is not good DENT ?
I got banned by ADMIN from the channel for asking a valid question :
Regarding DENT architecture design and how it will be sustainable based on their micro transactions vs the ETH gas price to settle a transaction.
The Admin first say parachain and WhiteP, which I read. No explanation. Then I asked for a more detailed breakdown on how it works.
He stated that, this is how dent is put together and it just works.
I said that is an unacceptable response and may I speak to someone or get info from another source that shares more detail info based on my question.
He band me ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dent is rising from the dead again, I think I will get on board now with my first position.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Is there anyone here having problems verifying the cellphone number? I tried several times but never received a verification code.
Activity: 7
I thought the idea was quite good and I think it is still active so, for once, working projects could be pumped instead of straight scams 😂
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
DENT seems pretty consistent through time and all the criticism. Why is it even hated so much?
It shpuld be going to at least a couple of cents in no time, and rightly so, it has more credit than many projects out there. But people prefer Pump and Dump projects :/

We are in a bull run, DENT still has the volume, so it's possible it will also pump like other coins that pumped recently.

PundiX was a dead coin prior to the bull run, and it pumped a bit, so I would say that nothing is impossible with this coin as well, DENT will once again rise. I know it's unlikely to happen but just take a little chances, me, I'm putting a little now after seeing surprises recently.
Activity: 7
DENT seems pretty consistent through time and all the criticism. Why is it even hated so much?
It shpuld be going to at least a couple of cents in no time, and rightly so, it has more credit than many projects out there. But people prefer Pump and Dump projects :/

and see their twitter account and other social media platform. they are still active and developing constantly.

So why does it sound like you don't believe the future of Dent when you see they are "still active and developing constantly"?

I don't get your point here, please specify which side you are now, as for me, I still think that DENT has a chance but I don't expect that much.

A small chance is still a chance IMO.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Well, DENT is selling data volume over PayPal. People who need this service will not buy DENT Tokens anymore to use them to buy data volume. Instead, they can confortably pay with PayPal. Nevertheless, if you have money, just give a try. 1 ETH and you'll get one million DENT or more.    Grin

That's a good advise, but only for those who believe DENT will recover, I hope the "dent" is not permanent as this project has been struggling already.
I'm not seeing a high volume project that is interesting anymore, most of them dump, of course XRP is an exemption.

I don't think DENT is going anywhere in future. how can you say that this project is struggling and what making you think that it is not permanent? is that it's price and token valume? then you are wrong by judging this project from it's token price.
DENT has a low volume because because their supply is huge and it's an utility token.
DENT aap has over 25 Million Active users, and almost everyone can buy DATA using Dent app from world wide, don't you think it's a cool thing and they are successful already?
and see their twitter account and other social media platform. they are still active and developing constantly.
Well, DENT is selling data volume over PayPal. People who need this service will not buy DENT Tokens anymore to use them to buy data volume. Instead, they can confortably pay with PayPal. Nevertheless, if you have money, just give a try. 1 ETH and you'll get one million DENT or more.    Grin

That's a good advise, but only for those who believe DENT will recover, I hope the "dent" is not permanent as this project has been struggling already.
I'm not seeing a high volume project that is interesting anymore, most of them dump, of course XRP is an exemption.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Well, DENT is selling data volume over PayPal. People who need this service will not buy DENT Tokens anymore to use them to buy data volume. Instead, they can confortably pay with PayPal. Nevertheless, if you have money, just give a try. 1 ETH and you'll get one million DENT or more.    Grin

Well yeah,DENT is selling data volume over PayPal but then it goes through DENT Exchange so all the data is bought with DENT tokens end user just dont see that and he thinks he just used PayPal.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
The DENT World just got a bit bigger! 25 additional countries now LIVE in the DENT global eSIM data plan. Earth globe europe-africa One plan, one year validity, 75 countries!
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1301467117506768896

Our customers can now buy a global eSIM for 75 countries with Apple Pay  - another milestone achieved
https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1308092012986544130

BOTH are great news but there seems to be no more hype of DENT anymore, I don't know, why the price is not moving.

Do we need more bigger news, if this is not big yet for the eyes of the investors?

Indeed both are great news but unfortunately the whole market under a huge sell off period so that is big reason why these are working like what people were expecting but this is good opportunity for those who can afford to buy more during this phase. I hope this market will get recover and will give a nice chance again.

It's time to buy? No.. I really don't know, DENT could not survive but if you'll try to play the high risk game, maybe you'll consider the current price which is very cheap. Based on the past price movement of DENT, there were times also that it pumped like crazy, so who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The DENT World just got a bit bigger! 25 additional countries now LIVE in the DENT global eSIM data plan. Earth globe europe-africa One plan, one year validity, 75 countries!

Our customers can now buy a global eSIM for 75 countries with Apple Pay  - another milestone achieved

BOTH are great news but there seems to be no more hype of DENT anymore, I don't know, why the price is not moving.

Do we need more bigger news, if this is not big yet for the eyes of the investors?

Indeed both are great news but unfortunately the whole market under a huge sell off period so that is big reason why these are working like what people were expecting but this is good opportunity for those who can afford to buy more during this phase. I hope this market will get recover and will give a nice chance again.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
There has been much hype for including dent in samsung wallet . lets hope dent will reach its potential as it meant to be rather than some odd project in crypto space.
Activity: 1092
Welcome to DENT Ecosystem DAI Token
Payment of your Mobile data with DAI is now LIVE!
sources https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1291286570989957121
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Still not much of a price movement yet. Any idea when they are going to release the esim in the market?

I wasn't much active here but are they (project owners) still selling their tokens in the market?
prices are still not moving because they still throw away tokens that are owned by the team almost every week, if you ask when eSIM will be sold please check on their social media or their website because they have just released ROADMAP 2020-2021
Activity: 15

Yes , They are really starting to move the project along. Why would they do all this work if Dent was a scam ? Its obviously not a scam and needs a few years to build , Typical crypto kids want massive gains and don’t think about the bigger picture. Dent will be a high flyer in coming years ! Buy a million now and thank me in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: