Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 4. (Read 98921 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
DENT will reach $0.1 soon and even on top 100 on Coinmarketcap. Currently it's at $0.006 and made huge profit alraedy who still HODL it from 1-2 sats

Are you still holding this coin?

Well, based on its ATH it has a chance, but it's too early to speculate, let's just wait until it break the price of 0.01 usd, and if it continues from that price, then that would be so exciting for us to wait. The thing is, most of the coins are pumping in the bull run, so anything could happen even if the price that we target is too high.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
DENT will reach $0.1 soon and even on top 100 on Coinmarketcap. Currently it's at $0.006 and made huge profit alraedy who still HODL it from 1-2 sats

Activity: 31
Merit: 10
To say the truth I really thought that Dent has already dead, it was so low for at least 3 years, but 2021 bullrun is something fantastic. At February Dent again started growing and from 0.00017 rose to 0.0037 during these three months. Nevertheless link on their site: www.dentcoin.com  doesn't work at all.
You have visited wrong link. The right one is here https://www.dentwireless.com/ obviously you encountered page not found and the link doesn't work.
Not only you, i felt DENT was also a dead coin, being traded for 1 sats and never think it will be up like today.
Oh! Thank you very much for this link. I’ve missed somewhere that they had created a new site. Do you know maybe they also have another thread here on Bitcointalk?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Thanks for sharing the correct link.

By the way, I check again the price history as though the price has already pump but the graph in a big picture seems no changes at all.
With the current price of 0.0034 usd, I think there's still more room to grow for this token since the ATH was 0.1 usd.

The current price is only 3.4% of its ATH.
Your welcome.
The ATH is indeed still very far from today, but with current price , people still earn good profit from investing on DENT (i do believe few of them even still HODL when DENT was only 1 sat or even when bitcoin was below $10k). That's why even with current price at 0.0034 USD, it's still a good sign for DENT to pump up to top 100 coins. But with their supply at 100billion coin, it's hard to reach new ATH if they don't reduce their supply

In my view, it's hard to reach its ATH since at that time the circulation coin was only 17 billions, but now it's morn than 90 billions. But in other words the company is always alive and developing, so i think the price may be able to reach 0.02-0.05usd, just hold Bro, it's just early in the morning. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

By the way, I check again the price history as though the price has already pump but the graph in a big picture seems no changes at all.
With the current price of 0.0034 usd, I think there's still more room to grow for this token since the ATH was 0.1 usd.

Your welcome.
The ATH is indeed still very far from today, but with current price , people still earn good profit from investing on DENT (i do believe few of them even still HODL when DENT was only 1 sat or even when bitcoin was below $10k). That's why even with current price at 0.0034 USD, it's still a good sign for DENT to pump up to top 100 coins. But with their supply at 100billion coin, it's hard to reach new ATH if they don't reduce their supply
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
To say the truth I really thought that Dent has already dead, it was so low for at least 3 years, but 2021 bullrun is something fantastic. At February Dent again started growing and from 0.00017 rose to 0.0037 during these three months. Nevertheless link on their site: www.dentcoin.com  doesn't work at all.
You have visited wrong link. The right one is here https://www.dentwireless.com/ obviously you encountered page not found and the link doesn't work.
Not only you, i felt DENT was also a dead coin, being traded for 1 sats and never think it will be up like today.

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

It's normal to see a coin in bullish mode especially if its still listed in big exchange which is Binance since people love to trade during bull run, and FOMO is here so buyers are coming to accumulate bitcoin and altcoins. We saw how this coin sink, but the good news is they were not delisted in Binannce so they still benefit from the popularity of Binance.
Activity: 31
Merit: 10
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Now dent coin has started going up, it was "sleep" at 1 sat but now it's at 5 satoshis already. Currently it even ranked #138 from more than 8,000 coins listed on CMC. The project even from 2017 until now, which almost all project would dead right now. Maybe we can see new ATH from DENT on this year?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/

Dent trying to ride the bullish market, I'm glad to see DENT slowly recovers.
It keeps rising and its getting back its trading volume, I hope this will continue just like other projects are experiencing.

For some time it's almost worthless but here it is now, it's getting back on track of being bullish.

one month performance is pretty much impressive.
Now dent coin has started going up, it was "sleep" at 1 sat but now it's at 5 satoshis already. Currently it even ranked #138 from more than 8,000 coins listed on CMC. The project even from 2017 until now, which almost all project would dead right now. Maybe we can see new ATH from DENT on this year?

Yeah great project, just hold and wait....Time will tell us everything... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Dent will reach 0.01usdt soon... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Time will tell

Everyone who remembers the beginnings of DENT and invested in ICO dreams of returning its price to ATH. However, at that time, there were far fewer projects with this much potential. At the moment, the competition is much greater, but the market has also expanded and has attracted new investors. I'm not sure if it will succeed, but I keep my fingers crossed.

yes it's hard to return to ATH, but seems reasonable to 0.01usdt only.... Go ahead Dent.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Time will tell

Everyone who remembers the beginnings of DENT and invested in ICO dreams of returning its price to ATH. However, at that time, there were far fewer projects with this much potential. At the moment, the competition is much greater, but the market has also expanded and has attracted new investors. I'm not sure if it will succeed, but I keep my fingers crossed.

Time will tell
legendary
DENT tokens may return to the price of ATH, but keep in mind that the supply of DENT tokens in circulation is very large, as well as the total supply. it takes big news to pump up DENT tokens, and I hope the team has a token burning program to reduce the circulating supply.
PUndiX a project with a big supply is also planning to reduce its supply and it seems working for the project as the price is currently increasing.

As we can see  _ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/.. Pundix has a better price than DENT although PundiX has a bigger circulating supply.
We can see the big difference.

Pundix- 235,949,908,115 NPXS
DENT - 90,919,152,442 DENT
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
DENT tokens may return to the price of ATH, but keep in mind that the supply of DENT tokens in circulation is very large, as well as the total supply. it takes big news to pump up DENT tokens, and I hope the team has a token burning program to reduce the circulating supply.
legendary
I read on coingecko that Dent's ATH is $0.1, it could be the X1000 if they could make it through. I was thinking about this, to fill my bag when Dent wasn't hype.
Though I only see the price of 0.08 usd as it's ATH in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/, but it's possible that 0.1 usd is the ATH of this token since I'm just basing on CMC which only get the average price in the market I guess, so yes, the ATH is really high, that's more than 10 times of the current price bunt I don't expect that price to be achieve, x10 is already big but it's still up to you on how long you can hold, just be aware of what is happening with the project and not just riding on hype.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I read on coingecko that Dent's ATH is $0.1, it could be the X1000 if they could make it through. I was thinking about this, to fill my bag when Dent wasn't hype.
legendary
Dent is rising from the dead again, I think I will get on board now with my first position.
Good luck, have a nice ride.

Just like PundiX, DENT is currently on rise now, as long as it's traded in Binance, I guess any coin would rise, even those coins that we thought was already dead. Congratulations to those who accumulate it cheap, x10 profit is already guaranteed.
Pages:
Jump to: