Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 10. (Read 80703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

Very well, argue this: lots of countries ban crypto as a legal payment method. They allow trade and exchanges to some extent, but utilizing crypto, be it bitcoin, ethereum, or dentacoin, will count as an illegal activity that worth lawsuit. It will safe to assume that hundreds of dentistry, if not thousands, which located on the daid banning countries, will never use DCN.
the ban on the use of the crypto currency as a payment unit for the service in many countries, of course, greatly hinders the development of DNC, but as a steam car the crypt will also penetrate into daily life and will be used for calculations as current papers with protection.

Don't think I understand what you mean with "current papers fot protection", but I am even more failed to understand what is the relationship between this answer of yours to your initial claim that the huge supply of DCN doesn't matter as there are more teeth in the world than the total supply
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I am very confused about max supply of this token. Huh Huh Huh

Yes, Dentacoin the max supply amount is 1,963,173,416,170 DCN, even they have the huge amount supply volume, but they only have the poor trading volume in 24 hr.  Cry
now divide by the number of teeth each person, we get that for each tooth of a person does not have enough coins. appropriately have a deficit, if each buy a coin for your tooth. will have and how to treat your teeth if you have no coins on each tooth. Wink

Should I point out a flaw on your brilliant logic that in order for that theory to be valid, each and every dental clinic in the world would have to adapt DCN and apply a policy where they only accept DCN as their payment, with no other possible way, including fiat. And, if one clinic strayed away from this pool, then the calculation won't be valid, and as they offered an "unique method" of payment where they accept fiat, it'll attract consumers, which means the said clinic will have a chance of having better visitors, thus the number on your theory will ince again changed. Now, let's apply the scenario to a worse situation where at least there is a nine tenth of clinic that didn't use DCN, your number will significantly decreasing.

Let's talk about thw truth that there is a very possible event where someone doesn't need a dental visit his entire life, or let's talk about a chance where the not-wealthy people can't afford a dental clinic, let alone buying crypto. Or, let's talk about... well, how about talking about yiu suggesting a more rational theory?
you are very mistaken in your theory, when you look at the clinic as the interaction of the client and the doctor. the clinic needs high-tech and high-quality tools and materials, and with the help of blockchain it can receive tokens from posters, a patient paying for services with tokens receives discounts and is interested in buying toen services. the patient can always track not only the quality of service, but also the quality of the materials and tools used and their sources. and much more, which provides a common blockchain technology came and the industry itself.   Dentacoin is just a token of industry attention, or at least it tends to.

Very well, argue this: lots of countries ban crypto as a legal payment method. They allow trade and exchanges to some extent, but utilizing crypto, be it bitcoin, ethereum, or dentacoin, will count as an illegal activity that worth lawsuit. It will safe to assume that hundreds of dentistry, if not thousands, which located on the daid banning countries, will never use DCN.
the ban on the use of the crypto currency as a payment unit for the service in many countries, of course, greatly hinders the development of DNC, but as a steam car the crypt will also penetrate into daily life and will be used for calculations as current papers with protection.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Is there any hope that dental clinics will actually accept this token?

Hey thanks for reaching out. 2 clinics in Europe and one clinic in India already accept Dentacoin. We are working on growing our partner network.
Hi dev. I dit not find the link channel discord or slack  ... Please send me a link !

Thanks !!
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I lost 90% of my initial investment with this coin. I agree it’s manipulated heavy!...but sadly I bought Dentacoin at 0.0011 USD. Now what?

U see after waiting some days u are even ... Wait 5 years more and you will see 0.10 or 0.50

Buy and Hold .... Or cry later

Cap 331 Mio
0.0011 Usd today morning :-)
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Yes, Dentacoin the max supply amount is 1,963,173,416,170 DCN, even they have the huge amount supply volume, but they only have the poor trading volume in 24 hr.  Cry
now divide by the number of teeth each person, we get that for each tooth of a person does not have enough coins. appropriately have a deficit, if each buy a coin for your tooth. will have and how to treat your teeth if you have no coins on each tooth. Wink

Should I point out a flaw on your brilliant logic that in order for that theory to be valid, each and every dental clinic in the world would have to adapt DCN and apply a policy where they only accept DCN as their payment, with no other possible way, including fiat. And, if one clinic strayed away from this pool, then the calculation won't be valid, and as they offered an "unique method" of payment where they accept fiat, it'll attract consumers, which means the said clinic will have a chance of having better visitors, thus the number on your theory will ince again changed. Now, let's apply the scenario to a worse situation where at least there is a nine tenth of clinic that didn't use DCN, your number will significantly decreasing.

Let's talk about thw truth that there is a very possible event where someone doesn't need a dental visit his entire life, or let's talk about a chance where the not-wealthy people can't afford a dental clinic, let alone buying crypto. Or, let's talk about... well, how about talking about yiu suggesting a more rational theory?
you are very mistaken in your theory, when you look at the clinic as the interaction of the client and the doctor. the clinic needs high-tech and high-quality tools and materials, and with the help of blockchain it can receive tokens from posters, a patient paying for services with tokens receives discounts and is interested in buying toen services. the patient can always track not only the quality of service, but also the quality of the materials and tools used and their sources. and much more, which provides a common blockchain technology came and the industry itself.   Dentacoin is just a token of industry attention, or at least it tends to.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
In order for DCN to grow, it is necessary to be included in other important exchanges and burn tokens.

Do you know if there is something like that?
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 119
Hello, devs. Your github link doesn't work properly in this thread. Please, fix it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What a comeback DCN made by climbing up on ranking chart for highest market valued coins. It is one of my favorite project because it is very rare to see this much active team on ground doing so much work which is visible. This is the reason whenever atmosphere is suitable DCN bounces back and surprises everyone who let it seeing down.
Activity: 434
I lost 90% of my initial investment with this coin. I agree it’s manipulated heavy!...but sadly I bought Dentacoin at 0.0011 USD. Now what?
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Its lead in the dental industry but so low price !!! why not going other good exchanges such as Binance , Bittrex !! anyone help me by some information about there plane !!!

The market cap is 199 336 000
For a last weak it makes + 108%
Since the ICO about 5x.
Not bad in our time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Its lead in the dental industry but so low price !!! why not going other good exchanges such as Binance , Bittrex !! anyone help me by some information about there plane !!!

For a listing, in higher exchanges, they need to spend a lot of money and i see the price of Dentacoin is decreased a lot due to the market volatile situation. Surely the price will recover when there is growth in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There are many projects of health care of the people. This is the first concrete project to take care of the global dental industry. The project helps people with no worries about dental health anywhere, and patients will be selected as the best doctor and easy and convenient payment method. The project has a community purpose. Did I study and find a lot of different information about you?
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Yes, Dentacoin the max supply amount is 1,963,173,416,170 DCN, even they have the huge amount supply volume, but they only have the poor trading volume in 24 hr.  Cry

Yes, Dentacoin the max supply amount is 1,963,173,416,170 DCN, even they have the huge amount supply volume, but they only have the poor trading volume in 24 hr.  Cry
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

And what to be confused about? They have gigantic total supply, which even though will be released gradually, gigantic is still gigantic, it scares people away. And because of it, people are reluctant to trade. Hence, the low trading volume. They seem to be failed to understand the law of supply and demands, or the theory of scarcity.
Activity: 126
Activity: 588

Its pretty poor for a TOP 110 Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: