Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 5. (Read 80703 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I’ve used coinexchange to buy DCN, send ETH for example to coinexchange, buy DCN and then send DCN to Exodus for example, no problems at all, can’t recall fees but not like HitBtc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
https://blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-listed-on-koinok/
July 19th, 2018: Time for some more good news Dentacoin community! We are happy to announce that KoinOK – an India-based exchange has listed Dentacoin for trading!

The Team seems to be very active and hard working.
Hope the token will be listed on large exchanges (Okex, Binance, Bittrex...) so that I can start to buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Time for some more good news Dentacoin community! We are happy to announce that KoinOK - an India-based exchange has listed Dentacoin for trading!

https://blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-listed-on-koinok/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Dentacoin is growing really nice and support increasing from all around the world. This app will become more interesting in future while it is cheap and we can hold million of tokens with low amount but in future it will be worth for it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
This is an interesting starting point. The first time I heard about the tooth project, I can pay attention to it for a long time. I hope the author can contact some mainstream platforms.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is sixteenth exchange where Dentacoin is listed the latest. Dentacoin is most potential project why because each every little sign of recovery this is one of the very few markets which immediately reacts in positively. I do agree with lats commentators that everyone should understand where they are putting their money to have clear goals.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
EasyRabbit exchange platform has listed Dentacoin in its trading pairs!
 Easyrabbit offers a safe and fast way to exchange over 34 Cryptocurrencies and 1124 possible pairs.

https://medium.com/@dentacoin/dentacoin-is-now-listed-on-easyrabbit-8ce541f761e2
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How you decide to invest is totally up to you. What I can tell you is what Dentacoin really means, talk to you about its aims, its applications in the real world and so forth. If you want quick profit then I suggest day trade. But if you believe that Dentacoin has a solid idea of a fintech business model to disrupt the fragmented dental industry then invest. The foundation is all about transparency and creating real market value.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
DCN as token always pop up on the high ranks on coinmarketcap whenever general market returns to green candles. This is one of the fewer markets where lower price of tokens means one thing and that is bigger profit in short intervals. It doesn't hold you on for long time before bringing you few times profit. It is good for speculative market at the same time.
Activity: 1092
dev and dentacoin teams are very active in giving their information and events, not impossible if the denta will go back up to the moon, this is a good project that can be followed for long term
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Denta is not only chaining up the clinics and dental hospitals to create a worldwide network but also educating people. That application for apple store with complete guidance and education step by step to use correct information and methods to take care of teeth is great. This is one of the fewer projects with strong use case in real life.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Techworld: "Replacing the existing model with one where patients pay a small contribution directly to dentists [...] will allow dentists to move away from creating short-term value to the long-term benefits of pre-emptive dental care."
https://twitter.com/dentacoin/status/1016660547897626624
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I believe in dentacoin and I believe that his mission is long term. if anyone wants an interesting result for tomorrow go for online trading with all the platforms on the web. Dentacoin needs current support and if we have good intentions to take the time to think about investing in buying and holding and rather than selling when the time comes, dentacoin can be very generous. Thanks and human cryptotrading is good.
I also believe in this project and look forward to when he will once again be worth 1 Satoshi. this is its best price of 2018. multi-million investments in satolah I'll invest in the project, with the achievement of this price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I believe in dentacoin and I believe that his mission is long term. if anyone wants an interesting result for tomorrow go for online trading with all the platforms on the web. Dentacoin needs current support and if we have good intentions to take the time to think about investing in buying and holding and rather than selling when the time comes, dentacoin can be very generous. Thanks and human cryptotrading is good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
why in my app dentacoin have climbed me 2000 dcn?
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
this is what's going to bring trillions to crypto marketcap! you heard!
Activity: 588
Short summary: Server migration-related issues and fixes; 1621 new users registered on our tools; continuing the development of a Dentacoin wallet application!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Dentacoin Weekly Updates: June 22 – 29, 2018

https://blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-weekly-updates-june-22-29-2018/

It’s been quite the hectic work-week, with the team working hard on completing the Dentacoin server migration and polishing out the details, which took the majority of our attention. On Thursday the migration was officially complete, however some additional bug-fixing was necessary, in order restore the tools to their full functionality.

We have restarted the pre-migration pending transaction processing and they will be paid out gradually over time. Overall we have changed our entire infrastructure, including providers, to assure the proper and scalable functioning of the tools. Your feedback now is crucial so that we can bring the tools back in shape. Our sincerest apologies about the delays and outages
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
This coin is as pointless as a tomato industry coin, or a potato industry coin. Who on earth would want to put a lot of funds in this?

It seems you are not aware of the potential of this industry how big this will be and blockchain revolution will disrupt everything. This is not a good comparison what you made above but who believe into this ecosystem will keep buying and stay strong. 

I would agree thay their idea is very great, they offered something that is yet to be explored by competitors, but they took a wrong approach, they left this thread unattended, they didn't address community concern and confusion of huge supply and multiple ICO (heard there's another one on October), and well... they have huge supply that although released gradually will still causing a lot of fears on investors
Pages:
Jump to: