Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 6. (Read 80702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This coin is as pointless as a tomato industry coin, or a potato industry coin. Who on earth would want to put a lot of funds in this?

It seems you are not aware of the potential of this industry how big this will be and blockchain revolution will disrupt everything. This is not a good comparison what you made above but who believe into this ecosystem will keep buying and stay strong. 
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Healthcare industry has transformed into regular business where commissions,discounts,benefits are being watched like anything else. Who would not want to get some discount when it comes to visit a partner clinic for treatment of simple consultations. Large majority of people have issues with teeth and this is just growing day by day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This coin is as pointless as a tomato industry coin, or a potato industry coin. Who on earth would want to put a lot of funds in this?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Well this is the cyrtocurrency world mate, anything is possible, people are free to make a currency in any industry that they want. I was honestly thinking the same way at first when I read about the project's whitepaper, I was really having doubts on how this project will be implemented and used in the real world but it seems like this project is doing well so far, currently there are a lot of dental clinics that are starting to utilize and use this coin in their platform which just proves a lot of people wrong, this project can be use in the real world, this project can truly be the cyrptocurrency for the dental industry  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Where's the best place to sell my dentacoin?
Activity: 128
In last few months DCN price did not shine following the cripto world cap. I think is important for now dont lose more than benchmak
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Hello everyone, I am dentacoin investor but I don't really follow the progress of the project on telegram because the price is discouraging. By the way, I read about someone talking about how to get free dentacoin so I want to ask if it is true or not. And if it is true please kindly tell me how I can also get it for free
Activity: 60
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Regulations is seriously going on pls I need to know someone who knows better to inform me if dentacoin is a security or utility coin.so we all know where we stand. Huh
Activity: 182
in fact, the app and the site do not work very well. the site has a few questionnaires and is no longer updated, the app has made me withdraw only once 2200DCN now I have more than 7000 but I still can not withdraw and many times late at night does not work.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Is dentaVox is having maintenance? Why I can't access the website for 5 days? Am I do only one experiencing this kind of situation.

NrX
Dental services have become too expensive to use by a common salaried worker. This the reason I like how Dentacoin is working in this specific industry to connect the wholes industry whiles providing quality services at affordable rates. The number of partners has steady growth already from all over the world. I will want them to succeed in this mission which is noble.
Activity: 10
bavarian translation reserved
Activity: 174
Hi i was using the Dental app everyday from last 3 weeks earned around 2000 DCN, today app crashed and when i loged in again its only showing 450 DCN not my previous balance, how can i reset it back 
Activity: 10
Prices in all of crypto will fall and rise with bitcoin for a long time.
The most promising part of Dentacoin is that it's a working product that is being used in 15 countries with 32 practices participating overall. This worldwide distribution is just the start, one of these starting points will "blow up" and dentists in that area will all begin using it. I'm hodling my coins so that when it's finally around I can use them for dental treatment  Grin Grin For me it's as much a future health investment as it is a monetary one.
NrX
I do agree on the potential because team is highly active in real life to form partnerships by bringing more and more dental service providers in the network from around the globe. This is real global level project where work can be verified existed on ground as reality. As of market price they always bounce back with first recovery signals for alternative coins markets.
Activity: 64
DCN is next bullish coin in dental industry . i think it will be main payments method dental sector.really feel good that WHO support the project.so that future is so bright.I bought huge for my next future .
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
If you bought DCN for a fast money, you are in the wrong place. DCN is for buy and hold for a long term investment. Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
still waiting all day long for price updating and new listings) how do you guys think of it? Okex’s not gonna list it? That scam exchange hitbtc greatly increased a price but I didn’t take chances to deposit cos I know it could be vanished.
Pages:
Jump to: