Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 7. (Read 80703 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
With last week’s new partner additions to the Dentacoin dentist network, we are happy to announce another dentist joining us. Dr. Peter Santoro, based in Innsbruck, Austria begins accepting Dentacoin as a means of payment in his practice. Thus, he becomes the first Austrian dentist within the Dentacoin partner network!
https://blog.dentacoin.com/first-dentist-austria-starts-accepting-dentacoin-dcn-dr-peter-santoro/
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/@dentacoin/dentacoin-weekly-updates-may-25-june-1-2018-a4ff66fa74e8

We will hear the surprising news soon. For example, Binance? LOL  Grin

https://info.binance.com/currencies/dentacoin

You can count on it! Having DCN will not hurt you. Check the link!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
hello everyone, how can the price exceed 1 cent if the max supply of this token is 8.000.000.000.000?

I have only 34,000 but I do not think that a coin with so many units can go above 1 cent. such as the kin coin!!
the price of a coin is determined not only by the number of coins, but also by the demand for its market. if you count the number of teeth of mankind coins are not enough for everyone.

Darling, we meet again. I can see that you suggested the same idea here, that the enormous total supply of DCN will not be enough for everyone, yet you failed to rebuke my preposition weeks ago, which you conveniently pretend not reading, that such preposition will never be realistic as long as there are countries banning crypto as a payment method.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
hello everyone, how can the price exceed 1 cent if the max supply of this token is 8.000.000.000.000?

I have only 34,000 but I do not think that a coin with so many units can go above 1 cent. such as the kin coin!!
the price of a coin is determined not only by the number of coins, but also by the demand for its market. if you count the number of teeth of mankind coins are not enough for everyone.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
DCN is available on more good exchanges than Yobit. I don't understand why didn't you ask about any one the top exchanges but an ordinary destination. DCN on medium level exchanges is performing more good than many other projects imagine if it gets listed on one of the top exchanges.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Incredible team. You are so active in development and in expansion of the usage of the network. Everyday there is a piece of something new.
Activity: 13
Actually, I think the important reference should not be against Bitcoin but against ether and that we should fix our eyes on decentralized exchanges as etherdelta.  Cheesy
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello everybody,
DCN Dentacoin will increase in power over the next few days .. I look at its curve and its graphics for some time and it will do minimum 10x its price
Between us, even if it rises to less than 1 cent as it is said above .. it will still 33x its price.
DCN is a corner not to be neglected and especially to think buy .. Wink Wink Wink Wink

in addition and as you can see -> DCN and really listen to these investors and let's not forget that they come from the Netherlands. especially since they give a lot of news on twitter, blogs and medias

Sorry, I intentioned to be 100% sarcastic, I believe you're from expert team of trading? Wallstreet? Why would we believe a newbie with literally one post?
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 64
DCN one of my favorite coin. progress rate so high hope so iN sa Allah next year best coin .
Activity: 28
Hello Dentacoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dentacoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dentacoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

They argue that those enormous total supply is released gradually, so the demands will be high enough when the next batch of release coming. I don't think they adapt the concept of scarcity of supplies. And of course, there also someone who seems to thought that dcn will be utilized on every clinic available on every spot on earth that the total supply will be small compared to the total teeth of every human
Activity: 182

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I wish success to the entire team of Dentacoin. Your concept is innovative. I believe that people's health can also benefit from blockchain technology. As its options are yet to be revealed.
Decentralized technologies are at the beginning of it development, and as you know every beginning is difficult. Blockchain technology for the world is such as the internet for facebook, twitter, email, viber, and so on.....
May be to achieve greater popularity of the project, it is good to encourage people to promote, write more about dentacoin, share opinion to other online platforms - social networks, blogs, reviews. Or may be just translate your site to more languages, make more workshops.
Just collect the people's confidence in Dentacoin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Dentacoin is making phenomenal growth within the dental community! Let's show our support by representing the foundation with poise and class to the many people around the world with different cultures. Let's continue to be mindful of each and everyone and of course of Dentacoin!
copper member
Activity: 238
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Dentacoin Video Updates (21.05.2018):
Dentacare awarded "App of the Day", iOS version to be approved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAX4NqV4ys&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 28
The dental care facility lacks or is not up to the mark in many parts of the world. It definitely needs some improvement hence, projects like this are really boon to everyone.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Vote for Dentacoin to be listed on http://Dx.Exchange  - a NASDAQ-powered crypto exchange that launches in June!

Click on the link below and add "Dentacoin DCN" in the field "Other"!

https://www.facebook.com/dx.exchange/app/126231547426086/?app_data=%7B%7D
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The dental industry should be a good direction. Most people will encounter dental problems. This will be a great entrepreneurial opportunity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I thonk that The price of a coin is very distressing to its users, first of all because of the huge number of coins issued! Also, it is not clear with the clinics whether they will take dentacoin or not.
this coin pleases its users, but periodically, and their number is small, because there are no decimal places. it can take only integers that confuses your amount of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: