Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 25. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Will you integrate messengers or social networks to your project?
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
Of course this is all fine, but I would like to see some sort of confirmation of this, how it will be realized, I would like to see links to some legal acts
Hello at all. After a brief analysis and at first glance, the Desico project is an interesting project. I'll examine a little more in detail in this days. Good luck anyway
Activity: 263
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello there! The crowdsale starts November 7th and will run to January 15th. We will keep everyone updated here. Stay tuned!
Activity: 322
Large project! Another great project in the world of cryptocurrency. I hope that this project will gain a foothold for a long time on the forum in the cryptocurrency community. The way to success is not easy, so I hope that this project will try to develop all the time.

DESICO has received support and endorsement from the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, Company Lithuania, Chair of the Nordic Crowdfunding Alliance and the Ethereum Company Alliance as the first platform in the world to issue and trade security tokens in full compliance with the law.
Activity: 230
Has the speed of the platform performance been tested? With the influx of users even the exchanges are freezing up, and here is the platform which is an intermediary between exchanges and traders.
I think at this stage of development it is hardly possible to conduct such tests)
Has the speed of the platform performance been tested? With the influx of users even the exchanges are freezing up, and here is the platform which is an intermediary between exchanges and traders.
Activity: 249
Desico are currently at the private sale. The ICO starts in November 7th. And their bounty is now on https://www.desico.io/en#bounty
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
Im totally agree with you) I read a lot of positive feedback about the project. I was interested in this project and I want to study it in detail.
You can see the work of the team, because in the perspective of the project people do not doubt.
I, too, believe in success and join in the promotion of the project together.
That's why Desico community is great!!)
Activity: 90
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
Im totally agree with you) I read a lot of positive feedback about the project. I was interested in this project and I want to study it in detail.
You can see the work of the team, because in the perspective of the project people do not doubt.
I, too, believe in success and join in the promotion of the project together.
Activity: 256
I strongly recommend to watch the videos with the YouTube channel of Desico. On this channel there is a video about the work on the platform, about the participation of the team in various conferences.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I wish the team desico excellent weekend, they spent a lot of work, but even more they are waiting ahead!)
Activity: 207
Activity: 33
Recently it has become popular to have a cryptocurrency. People, who don’t understand anything in this direction, invest in this asset. However, they can do almost nothing with cryptocurrency to multiply their capital. Is your platform designed for investors who do not understand anything in investing and in the cryptocurrency market? Do you guarantee them the safety for their assets?
Activity: 30
DESICO's platform will issue and trade security tokens in full compliance with the law, the first of its kind. You will have to meet a member of the DESICO team in person in order to have a business model verified. You can buy security tokens using ETH or DESI tokens and if you use DESI tokens, you will have exclusive investment rights on the platform. Its transparent and legal way to issue security tokens will be a possitive for the crypto game.
Activity: 42
I see a lot of planning here. The team just knows what they're doing. The road map looks promising and it will be a great journey. Such projects are the only hope for the stabilization of crypto market.
Activity: 19
By the way, I signed up on their page on a Medium, now I find out so much news. I also advise that to you https://medium.com/@desico.io
Activity: 23
It's great to know that there are so many people in the membrane community asking so many questions about this project. This not only shows interest to the project, but also it is an indication that a lot of people are constantly asking for information about Desico so that they better understand the purpose and concept for the entire crypto-community. I hope this project will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 21
You have such a cool platform design, and there are not any images in the description of the project on the forum. In the presence of media files in the description, the number of interested persons will obviously be more.
Pages:
Jump to: