Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 20. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 740
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I would request some form of staking for non technical users that represent 99% of potential future participants, or some kind of quick setup masternode option, 1 click solution that rewards slightly less than the real masternode. I'm a top holder with no idea on how to get a masternode up and running, eventually I will give it a try when price is back to $5.
There is no real way to get past the "technical aspects" needed to setup a masternode, but OP has included videos that are simple to follow. You can also use the desktop wallet but need to forward a port 9919 to the computer where the wallet is. I'm sure this was greek to read. The simple thing to do is to follow the videos, I for one would suggest a different service to host the vps though. Something you can pay in crypto makes more sense.
Something that could make it easier to setup:
There is a handy bash script at https://masternodes.github.io

I could probably struggle through with instructions and setup a node but the issue is maintenance in case of technical challenges, which is also why I chose for my own project to go with a waves token instead of masternode/pos, it simply requires some measure of technical literacy, which is why most people will not be able to join Desire on an interactive level. As opposed to for example Force or Bulwark which caters to the mainstream with PoS (and which I have invested into).

If desire simplifies the reward system, I could invest alot more into this project, already top 50 holder.

I like the new whitepaper very much, strong believer in an ecosystem of incentivized distributed ledgers to further decentralize this new money system and prevent a small elite of early adopters to gain too much fiscal control.

I believe that there will be continuous waves of new generations of coins every year, each with technological improvements that can be backwards compatible with most current coins, or swappable for chain upgrades.

There is a carrying capacity for the number of introduced brands and we are already witnessing some of them fail, chance of success increases with motivated team, strong community, strong brand, strong technology. Desire has all of these points and I think it will be included in endgame with a few dozen other coins in this generation to advance into $2B valuation and stay there as a complement to BTC similar to DASH and fill a niche corner of the crypto market which I estimate will be in the vicinity of 10% market share on a multi trillion dollar economy.

What we're looking at here is the very beginnings of a functional system of universal basic income with entropy based distributed ledger pegged to task specific performance, in this case securing immutability and operation of a transactional decentralized network which in itself is a novel and useful innovation.

I imagine that the building blocks of this type of basic income will only expand to include increasingly complex programmable operations intertwined with IoT and AI and possibly human specific attributes such as emotions or activity. Since this hasn't yet been invented, Desire and this generations masternodes represent the cutting edge of this new frontier.

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I do not have a standard offer, but it may be of interest to someone who has a lot of the coins of your coin. I propose to exchange 1 your Desire node on my node 1UP. And there and there things are not very good and the prospects are very vague ... But I want to diversify the risk in this way. Maybe someone will agree who has a lot of Desire.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
Is there a whitepaper for this project?
Yes, this is to be released next day or so. Join Discord for better updates.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is there a whitepaper for this project?
Activity: 141
Your brother in humanity
I would request some form of staking for non technical users that represent 99% of potential future participants, or some kind of quick setup masternode option, 1 click solution that rewards slightly less than the real masternode. I'm a top holder with no idea on how to get a masternode up and running, eventually I will give it a try when price is back to $5.
There is no real way to get past the "technical aspects" needed to setup a masternode, but OP has included videos that are simple to follow. You can also use the desktop wallet but need to forward a port 9919 to the computer where the wallet is. I'm sure this was greek to read. The simple thing to do is to follow the videos, I for one would suggest a different service to host the vps though. Something you can pay in crypto makes more sense.
Something that could make it easier to setup:
There is a handy bash script at https://masternodes.github.io
Activity: 84
Excellent project, no doubts it will become as popular as bitcoin!
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
why is it the coin of my dreams?

Because it is super cool.
Strong community, privacy,  low supply.
Thats why i think.

Everything is cool, except the price!
But that will probably change when BTC recovers. At least I hope so! Smiley
Activity: 34

Because it is super cool.
Strong community, privacy,  low supply.
Thats why i think.
Activity: 34
Activity: 269
Activity: 33
Activity: 51

NEW DESIRE POOL
0.5% FEE
Code:
NVIDIA     ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u D5wA6VyQ8DnC5uphr2eiLCJMC7oB4vtijs c=DSR
Code:
AMD         sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4233 -u D5wA6VyQ8DnC5uphr2eiLCJMC7oB4vtijs c=DSR

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
Activity: 740
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Activity: 26
who know new masternode vps setup guide ? I was try maybe 10 guide - all of them up to date....

https://steemit.com/masternode/@juniormasters/desire-vps-masternode-setup-guide-2018
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Desire - a normal project. I'm sure that everything will be better and the price will grow. Now just the time is like this. In any situation you need to try to see something good. For example, the price dropped - excellent, you can buy another masternode! )))
Activity: 1
I really have a hard time getting my masternode outputs - just saying {}    and under "send"  i see that i have the aksakt amount of 1000.00000000000 DSR
What can i do.?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Desire block explorer update:

Exchanges & fiat features added: https://dsr.overemo.com/exchanges
Masternodes ROI in fiat & btc: https://dsr.overemo.com/masternodes
Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://dsr.overemo.com/address/D8siuW34VcMpGvnW4txYHZMs2dWy6v3zFZ
Activity: 59
Today, Masternode investors can spend only 0.037 BTC for each DESIRE masternode. That's aweosome news. I can not believe that we can own DESIRE masternode at such really cheap price.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DSR/
Great opportunity to accumulate more DESIRE for smart investors' portfolio. Happy invest, especially in DESIRE, everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: