Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 22. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

Small, but important blockchain explorer update!
Live addnode information. If you have problems with synchronize your wallet you can see actual nodes here:

https://dsr.overemo.com/connections
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Who knows why my MASTER NODE'S stopped working. She worked 3 weeks and she stopped working. Is there a problem?

I also have the problem of one master node's reset the settings. IP does not match on the wallet. What to do?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Who knows why my MASTER NODE'S stopped working. She worked 3 weeks and she stopped working. Is there a problem?
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Guys,

any guide on how to open multiple mastenodes of Desire, using one wallet?

Thank you,

MV

for multiples VPS and one single local wallet you can follow the same steps on my guide, if have any question i can help on discord

cheers
Which VPS service providers are the most stable, reliable to use for Masternode operations? 4hanks. I would like to run 2 masternodes at the same time.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Guys,

Thank you,

MV

for multiples VPS and one single local wallet you can follow the same steps on my guide, if have any question i can help on discord

cheers
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Can someone post list of trusting nodes? Desire is stable, but would like to know is there a nodes that we all should have in conf file?
Activity: 3
Guys,

Thank you,

MV
Activity: 128
NeoPool

NeoPool ONLY NeoScrypt

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6006 -u  -p c=DSR

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
This is great. Project is going in the right direction. Time to buy few more MNs, while it's cheap
Desire will rise for sure. The project is good the community active that's the most important. Masternodes will become very popular in 2018!

Can you explain why you think masternodes will be so popular this year?  I legitimately want to know as someone who is thinking about switching 20% of my portfolio into various masternode projects that are relatively cheap right now.  Thank you!

because Masternodes its mining version 2.0

Sure, I get that.  However, what would make one masternode coin better than another, I mean they're popping up every week and you have to expect more to the project than just "well we're a masternode project, we have masternodes".  As if that's proof of use enough to just say you have masternodes, some of these roadmaps are really silly and I would love to have some justification for operating multiple masternodes like Desire as I think they could be big money makers in the long term...
This is great. Project is going in the right direction. Time to buy few more MNs, while it's cheap
Desire will rise for sure. The project is good the community active that's the most important. Masternodes will become very popular in 2018!

Can you explain why you think masternodes will be so popular this year?  I legitimately want to know as someone who is thinking about switching 20% of my portfolio into various masternode projects that are relatively cheap right now.  Thank you!

In my opinion MasterNodes will be popular for the fact that you have a special network to confirm transactions faster than the regular NODES, also we keep coins look so will not have as much coins in the MARKET.
Just look into DASH project.
I cannot guarantee will be a good idea for you to do this change.
Also take a look into coins that are DPOS like LISK.
Those ideas are the future so the coins can confirm transactions in the future without the need of Miners maybe. Nowadays they already can confirm instant transaction and that's the future to achieve the local shops.
it's hard to say but also for the fact that in last december started to pop up so many coins using Masternodes so maybe that's why everyone thinks become popular, but that does not mean price will go up.

Thanks for your insight just trying to understand the reasoning for MN as an overall trend, I'm never looking for a "guarantee" I've been in the crypto game for over a year and understand there is no guarantee for anything it's the Wild West out here baby!!!
Activity: 149
I am waiting for the recovery of this coin, it is a good project.
Activity: 364

because Masternodes its mining version 2.0
Activity: 273

In my opinion MasterNodes will be popular for the fact that you have a special network to confirm transactions faster than the regular NODES, also we keep coins look so will not have as much coins in the MARKET.
Just look into DASH project.
I cannot guarantee will be a good idea for you to do this change.
Also take a look into coins that are DPOS like LISK.
Those ideas are the future so the coins can confirm transactions in the future without the need of Miners maybe. Nowadays they already can confirm instant transaction and that's the future to achieve the local shops.
it's hard to say but also for the fact that in last december started to pop up so many coins using Masternodes so maybe that's why everyone thinks become popular, but that does not mean price will go up.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

Desire blockexplorer update:
Now available to see unconfirmed transactions & blocks.

https://dsr.overemo.com/

Bounty & support donation DSR  address: DU5WHa83xANMp6K9DQb6ocfKTpKUkGZ4yC
Remember support developers of cryptocurrency services will lead to new features & popularity of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
the volume of purchases in recent days is impressive!
Activity: 74
Merit: 20
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Which minimum requirements for hardwares in order to run DESIRE masternodes smoothly and without technical issues? Thank you for your help.
Free VPS on Amazon is quite suitable,  Linux or Windows.
Activity: 26
Wow, great! iOS wallet is a fantastic news.
Pages:
Jump to: