Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 24. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
If you look at the price now, you'll feel..... Sad
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I see this is a time to invest. While project has no global idea it is still evolving and have good community.
There is no time or invest, it's simple usual copycat coin along many other, it's almost EOL time of it, look on similar projects and it's lifetime period  Wink
Activity: 1
Activity: 15

That dont work man. It writes: invalid or expired.
DSR Discord gone? Or where is working link???
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
No wallets avialable.

read first page, 2nd post. Noob! Grin peace
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Time to buy the dip! Cheap DSR and Masternode!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
New DSR pool

http://s3.altcoinix.com/desire/public/

GPU Mining:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Nicehash Mining
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3208 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 169
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
use the rcpusername and rcpuserpassword you specified in your desire.conf file.
when is it you are getting this error exactly? if it is with sentinel, did you point sentinel to the right conf file?
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
now im getting this error

error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)

help guys
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
How often does the masternode receive the award? I installed it 48 hours ago, while there are no coins.

first payment can take around 96 hours, then around 50h regularly
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
I see this is a time to invest. While project has no global idea it is still evolving and have good community.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
How often does the masternode receive the award? I installed it 48 hours ago, while there are no coins.

Activity: 740
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Its perfect time to buy MN  Wink Wink

Soon there will be no coins left in circulation, over a million coins are locked in masternodes already. If there are no more coins left for trading then what?

Without coins left in circulation price will be violent and all will be lost. I think the policy towards masternodes must be more flexible and price-specific.

Plenty of coins trickle to market everyday from masternode earnings.

Guys, I need your help:

– What is this virtual currency’s most recent market cap?
– What kind of virtual currency is this?
– What is this virtual currency primarily used for?
– When was this virtual currency first introduced?
– What is the history of this virtual currency?

This is because of iOS App Store Review and it would be good to have good answers. This is currently what I have:

---
$867 338 USD
81 BTC
its still growing.

This is a cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin. But it's a altcoin, called "alternative coin"

October 15, 2017

---
This is currently what I have

Thanks! =)

- Chinafreak

I can answer for the unique use case and correct valuation:

max supply is 22 million desire over a period of many years, current supply is a few million and the remainder will come form masternode earnings.

Desire value at $1 is thus 22 million dollars which is on the lower end of the spectrum in the masternode ecosystem. Short to mid term downside is up to -90%, long term upside could be as high as x100 based on $1, the amount of competitors, global crypto value, use case and DASH/PIVX value which is the reference mark.

The use case is unique to masternodes generation 3.0 which is Desires Peer group along with coins such as Force, Bulwark, Gobyte and a few dozen others.

The generation 3 blockchains offer instant transfer, deep privacy if needed, scalability and most importantly; a way for ordinary people with some technical knowledge to earn money by contributing to the network operation through computing power by staking coins and creating masternodes from a fixed amount of required coins.

The new generation is an excellent opportunity for first time crypto investors to participate in the infamous growth rate of this budding economic sector whereas top 20 coins are unlikely to offer the same yield on an annual basis for the next few years. It may also hold potential as a form of near future technological bridge to universal basic income which is significant.

Risk is high but technological advantage makes for a solid use case delivering multi pronged solutions to the crypto economy. The competitive aspects of having launched at the same time as a few dozen other coins with similar solutions are lessened by synergistic cross brand marketing effects of partaking in a subcategory of the crypto ecosystem.

Recommendation is buy and hold for minimum 1 year, preferably more. Spread investment across many brands and only invest what you can afford to lose.
copper member
Guys, I need your help:

This is because of iOS App Store Review and it would be good to have good answers. This is currently what I have:

---
$867 338 USD
81 BTC
its still growing.

This is a cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin. But it's a altcoin, called "alternative coin"

October 15, 2017

---
This is currently what I have

Thanks! =)

- Chinafreak
Activity: 84
Its perfect time to buy MN  Wink Wink

Soon there will be no coins left in circulation, over a million coins are locked in masternodes already. If there are no more coins left for trading then what?
Activity: 13
New block explorer with btc price updates

https://desire.cryptobrowser.net

feel free to donate DSR: DNhysferzQDsufQSPZyvfy3rzBffoWZZuT
Activity: 86
I still believe in the project and even of the last dump I'll continue to HODL DSR. This is the best time to buy DSR.
Activity: 740
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
theres a guy shorting, they made a swap at around $5 on mercatox month ago, tens of thousands of desire. Im loading up in a few hours as soon as my $ arrive
Pages:
Jump to: