Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 28. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Help me!

Using desire.conf: /root/.desirecore/desire.conf
2018-02-07 20:26 Running sentinel
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to desired. Please ensure desired is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

Are you running the desire daemon and sentinel as the the same user? What is that user?
What are your desire and sentinel directories? Do they have the right permissions?
Have you configured the sentinel.conf to point to the desire.conf?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I had to dump this coin, after mining for 3 weeks. It could have a bright future, but most of the profits from it are Master Nodes. If only it could get on a bigger exchange, it would have better volume.
A shame to see a good project like this, not get the attention it needs.
Even Innova is exchanged on Cryptopia.

Masternode rewards are 20%!!
Activity: 5
Help me!

Using desire.conf: /root/.desirecore/desire.conf
2018-02-07 20:26 Running sentinel
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to desired. Please ensure desired is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
I had to dump this coin, after mining for 3 weeks. It could have a bright future, but most of the profits from it are Master Nodes. If only it could get on a bigger exchange, it would have better volume.
A shame to see a good project like this, not get the attention it needs.
Even Innova is exchanged on Cryptopia.
Activity: 1
    Hello,when I run my Desire 0.12.2.2 in my mac air ,it prompt me that my macOS version is not suitable for Desire 0.12.2.2. My macOs version is 10.12.6. And Desire 0.12.2.1 is running perfectly in my macbook. Can anybody help me ?
Does anyone know why the mining rewards for Desire are down about 40% in the last 24 hours?  Nicehash?

The rewards did not drop for mining, just the price in USD is down, as in the entire market, not only cripto is down.

I will come back up Smiley

I i´m still mining desire, as profitable as gobyte or crowdcoin, sometimes even more.
In fact, it will definitely fall due to upcoming increased numbers of masternodes which will be locked in the network.
Sorry would you mind explaining what you mean by masternodes locked in the network?
Activity: 198
Does anyone know why the mining rewards for Desire are down about 40% in the last 24 hours?  Nicehash?

The rewards did not drop for mining, just the price in USD is down, as in the entire market, not only cripto is down.

I will come back up Smiley

I i´m still mining desire, as profitable as gobyte or crowdcoin, sometimes even more.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Still run with sentinel?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
GUIDE - How to Update MN Desire Daemon 12.2.2 on VPS (5min) - FOR UBUNTU 16  and 14:

https://steemit.com/masternode/@juniormasters/guide-how-to-update-mn-desire-12-2-2-on-vps-5min-feb-2018

cheers!
Hopefully the mining difficulty is only up temporarily as this was quite a nice coin to mine

It was a nice coin to mine when the price was 3 4 euro. Right now is 0.70cents the electricity is bigger than the earnings.
Yeah that would do it too.... Hope the price picks back up once the market recovered as I am hosting a masternode
Activity: 70
Hopefully the mining difficulty is only up temporarily as this was quite a nice coin to mine

It was a nice coin to mine when the price was 3 4 euro. Right now is 0.70cents the electricity is bigger than the earnings.
Activity: 336
I like this project! I think that this coin has bright future. I will monitor your achievements!
Activity: 70
Yes this coin is pretty bad to mining right now. The mining rewards dropped over 45% the latest days and the price is 400% over the last 10 days. Really bad not worth it anymore I think the electricity is bigger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

I wanted to buy more DESIRE to Cryptobridge but there is not synchronized. What do I do please tell me.
Pages:
Jump to: