Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 34. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 12
Does anyone have a link to a detailed guide on how to set up a masternode?  I've never set one up before.

This is the guide I used:

http://www.bittcoinwatch.com/how-to-setup-desire-masternode/
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Does anyone have a link to a detailed guide on how to set up a masternode?  I've never set one up before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
As promised by the developers before the release of the androyd purse that the news is yet to come. So we waited for them. Soon $ 10
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Pool For Desire

http://s3.altcoinix.com/desire/public

Gpu Port: 3209
Nicehash Port: 3208

neoscrypt algorithm is so popular lately. Everyone checks whattomine.com and mining acording to this. But there is a alt-coin which is the most profitable one: Desire (DSR). You can have a better profit with DSR. You can mine it with AMD graphic cards and NVIDIA graphic cards. palgin has coded the fastest miner software for NVIDIA GPUs.

BAT File example for NVIDIA graphic cards:
Code:
:user_restart_mining
hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

BAT File example for AMD graphic cards:
Code:
sgminer --algorithm neoscrypt --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

NVIDIA GTX1060_3GB : +750 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070_8GB : +1200 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070 TI : +1400 kh/s

AMD RX570 4GB : 630 kh/s

How about the 1080ti???
Still not worth for neoscrypt??

They have a release for linux?? I would like to try in on of my miners to check
I think I did wrong buying the 1080ti versus the 1070ti
but the price of the 1070ti on wholesale it's not even 30 dollars difference
Activity: 273
Coin is going to be listed next week on coinexchange.io

Price will skyrocket !!! I bought masternode today

Ohh really??
Humm I hope so I have couple Masternodes. but still coinexchange.io does not have a good volume.
But right now any exchange can help. It's just impossible to reach the biggest ones right now.
They cannot handle new users imagine a bunch of new coins heheehe

Desire will rise for sure. The project is good the community active that's the most important.
But don't get sad if the price does not skyrocket now. perhaps in one year we are going to be really happy holding desire!!
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Pool For Desire

http://s3.altcoinix.com/desire/public

Gpu Port: 3209
Nicehash Port: 3208

neoscrypt algorithm is so popular lately. Everyone checks whattomine.com and mining acording to this. But there is a alt-coin which is the most profitable one: Desire (DSR). You can have a better profit with DSR. You can mine it with AMD graphic cards and NVIDIA graphic cards. palgin has coded the fastest miner software for NVIDIA GPUs.

BAT File example for NVIDIA graphic cards:
Code:
hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

BAT File example for AMD graphic cards:
Code:
sgminer --algorithm neoscrypt --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

NVIDIA GTX1060_3GB : +750 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070_8GB : +1200 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070 TI : +1400 kh/s

AMD RX570 4GB : 630 kh/s
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Yeah, trading started now https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/956162258815479809

Im updating the MN guide now, just some fixes and cronjob add on it, i will release link on discord soon

Cheers
Activity: 74
Merit: 20

Seems like good news, is it confirmed by the developers?

Yes. On discord yesterday. Listing is paid. We need to wait a week to be listed there. That is a policy of that exchange
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Seems like good news, is it confirmed by the developers?
Activity: 74
Merit: 20

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey all, new to this coin.  Question about mining.  I just set it up to mine with altminer and left it running for about 6-7 hours, but have no payouts.

Running at about ~3600kh/s.

Anybody know why I haven't gotten a payout?  Thanks!
Activity: 20
The coin is interesting, but frightening two things: it is a very small volume of daily trading and the stock exchange on which it is traded. If these indicators would change, then they would certainly invest in it.
Low volume is due to DSR having 2 exchanges, both being very small exchanges. 1 of the 2 exchanges has DSR deposits disabled as well.

However, DEV as already payed the listing fee for coin exchange.io and has posted screenshots of it on the discord. Expect DSR to be listed on coinexchange.io within the next week or so. Now would be a good time to invest
Activity: 41
Merit: 7
As you can read on Discord, Desire is going to be listed on coinexchange.io during next week.
This should also higher the trade volume.  Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The coin is interesting, but frightening two things: it is a very small volume of daily trading and the stock exchange on which it is traded. If these indicators would change, then they would certainly invest in it.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
 Huh This is a 3 months old coin and only shitty exchanges...
Activity: 478
Masternode will become very popular in 2018, I like this project. But many masternode that become very expensive after few months. Do you plan to reduce the minimum coin that required to run masternode if the price is very expensive?
Good luck for your project sir.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,

We need bigger exchange!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Hi, you must send exactly 1000 from wallet (or 1000.1 from exchange) coins together to masternode address , because if you send 1001 or small pieces together  it will not work masternode outputs i had the same problem.

I see. I have 1004.79. What should i do now? Send 4.79 back to the exchange?

Thanks for the response btw
Just create a new own address and transfer exactly 1000 coins from 1004.79
Activity: 3
Hi, you must send exactly 1000 from wallet (or 1000.1 from exchange) coins together to masternode address , because if you send 1001 or small pieces together  it will not work masternode outputs i had the same problem.

I see. I have 1004.79. What should i do now? Send 4.79 back to the exchange?

Thanks for the response btw
Pages:
Jump to: