Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 29. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A lot of MN address with: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.
What is this and why dev team don't fix it?
I have MN in others coins and they don't need "sentinel" to run.
Just send the coins, set the 'masternode.conf' and ready.
Is the Desire coin a serious project?

This is a DASH legacy. What you need to do:
Code:
desire-cli mnsync reset
desire-cli mnsync next

believe me, you will see always "MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED"
My MN works for few months without any issues.

This did not work. It takes about 30 minutes online "enabled" and then it returns to status "WATCHDOG_EXPIREDEmbarrassed
Is your sentinel running correctly?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Code:
desire-cli mnsync reset
desire-cli mnsync next

This did not work. It takes about 30 minutes online "enabled" and then it returns to status "WATCHDOG_EXPIREDEmbarrassed
Activity: 35
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Guys hi. According to what the website masrernodes.online shows that noda Desire brings in just 2.6 coins and 3.6 in the dollar? Is there a problem?

I also drew attention. But then looked into her purse. I have a stable 4.4 or 4.2 DSR comes every day

Where do you see the reward? In the main wallet or in the masternode wallet (on the server)?

Look at the picture what I mean. The website says one thing and fact another.  http://prntscr.com/i9w7nu
Activity: 273

Code:
desire-cli mnsync reset
desire-cli mnsync next

I'll try.
Thanks.
Activity: 139
Has there been any thought on getting onto Cryptobridge??
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added DSR to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

neoscrypt pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=neoscrypt

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2744

Cheers!
Activity: 308

Code:
desire-cli mnsync reset
desire-cli mnsync next

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys hi. According to what the website masrernodes.online shows that noda Desire brings in just 2.6 coins and 3.6 in the dollar? Is there a problem?

I also drew attention. But then looked into her purse. I have a stable 4.4 or 4.2 DSR comes every day
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 296
Hello,

How do I find my wallet address in the qt client? For mining purposes, do I use one of the privatesend addresses?

Thank you.

Hello,
You can find your wallet addresses here in the QT GUI wallet: "File" > "Receiving addresses..."
Activity: 2
Hello,

How do I find my wallet address in the qt client? For mining purposes, do I use one of the privatesend addresses?

Thank you.
Activity: 70
What happen to the price? 1.16 euro wow 95% down in 5 days. The mining its still the same although.
Activity: 36
The coin is interesting, but frightening two things: it is a very small volume of daily trading and the stock exchange on which it is traded. If these indicators would change, then they would certainly invest in it.

Coin of my dream without exchange like Cryptopia, Yobit. I have to trade on shit exchanges with low volume and low prices.

Desire has been listed in 4 exchanges. Other than stocks.exchange, you can get Desire in the following exchanges:

1. Coinexchange
2. Crypto-bridge
3. mercatox.

And yeah, as of today, most trading volume came from Coinexchange, since it is considered as one of the reliable exchanges, with astounding volume of 400K USD in 24h as of this post. And yes, i agree that Desire value is still very very low compared to what it has achieved this far for only in about 4 months period.

Regardless, do your research before ranting about things that you dont even know.

The volume is increased very much the last days but the price still don't rise. Of course all coins are decrease in price right now like bitcoin.

yeah, time 2 buy a mn since it's decresed
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Where can I find detailed roadmap ?
Activity: 70
The coin is interesting, but frightening two things: it is a very small volume of daily trading and the stock exchange on which it is traded. If these indicators would change, then they would certainly invest in it.

Coin of my dream without exchange like Cryptopia, Yobit. I have to trade on shit exchanges with low volume and low prices.

Desire has been listed in 4 exchanges. Other than stocks.exchange, you can get Desire in the following exchanges:

1. Coinexchange
2. Crypto-bridge
3. mercatox.

And yeah, as of today, most trading volume came from Coinexchange, since it is considered as one of the reliable exchanges, with astounding volume of 400K USD in 24h as of this post. And yes, i agree that Desire value is still very very low compared to what it has achieved this far for only in about 4 months period.

Regardless, do your research before ranting about things that you dont even know.

The volume is increased very much the last days but the price still don't rise. Of course all coins are decrease in price right now like bitcoin.
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

1. Coinexchange
2. Crypto-bridge
3. mercatox.

Mercatox is awfull exchange - can't deposit my DSR since 28.12.2017.
Support ignore tickets..
Pages:
Jump to: