Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 32. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Dont mine in this useless pool they are scam

http://s3.altcoinix.com/desire/public

I leave it 10 hours with 1300khz rate and nothing over 200k shares and not even a cent no confirmations nothing. Pure scam.

I use the one click miner from the site of desire and use unimining pool.Paid fine.
if find block u will get coin if pool cant find block how will u get coin?
About the altcoinix spammer they stole my money and my hash rate and now they locked my account in the pool. Someone must ban him from the bitcointalk.org noone like thieves.
i didnt lock your account if you write wrong pass or pin your account will  be lock i am checking your account now
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
About the altcoinix spammer they stole my money and my hash rate and now they locked my account in the pool. Someone must ban him from the bitcointalk.org noone like thieves.
How many dsr I must make in one click miner with uniming pool? I have it in 65% power limit and about 1200kh. In 2 hours I earn 0.14 dsr only is it good? I have a 1070ti gpu.

I leave it 10 hours with 1300khz rate and nothing over 200k shares and not even a cent no confirmations nothing. Pure scam.

I use the one click miner from the site of desire and use unimining pool.Paid fine.

fucking scammers

I hate these guys. They stole my hash rate for 10 hours never again. Uniming pays fine I have a 1070ti gpu.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

fucking scammers
Activity: 72
I have set one masternode 2 weeks ago and got only a reward, I get messages such as "watchdog_expired" and ""new_start_required" very often.
I am using Sentinel describe on first page. For how long should I keep it open? I keep it running for a few hours until get masternode "enabled", close my wallet and on next day still getting messages such as "watchdog_expired".
Help?
Don't stress yourself much. In most of the cases this warning is temporary including "NEW_START_REQUIRED". To double check, use masternodes.online tracking tool - if it shows "ENABLED" - your MN is good. Don't restart MN often on every warning - you will delay (reset) your reward.
If you are really stressed and want triple check - on VPS use "getinfo" and make sure your block number is recent (chain didn't stuck) and no errors reported. Later check "masternode status" and later "venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py". If all these 3 reports are good - you don't need to worry about warning state - it is kind of delayed.

I was having the same issue!!
To fix I start I new VPS
following this tutorial
https://steemit.com/masternode/@juniormasters/desire-vps-masternode-setup-guide

The think is just wait the wallet sync to do the sentinel and always run in a screen on linux

If I have another trouble I will start again using this tutorial!
Pool For Desire

Gpu Port: 3209
Nicehash Port: 3208

neoscrypt algorithm is so popular lately. Everyone checks whattomine.com and mining acording to this. But there is a alt-coin which is the most profitable one: Desire (DSR). You can have a better profit with DSR. You can mine it with AMD graphic cards and NVIDIA graphic cards. palgin has coded the fastest miner software for NVIDIA GPUs.

BAT File example for NVIDIA graphic cards:
Code:
:user_restart_mining
hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

BAT File example for AMD graphic cards:
Code:
sgminer --algorithm neoscrypt --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

NVIDIA GTX1060_3GB : +750 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070_8GB : +1200 kh/s
NVIDIA GTX1070 TI : +1400 kh/s

AMD RX570 4GB : 630 kh/s

Hi, i try sgminer for 1day Nvidia GTX 1070 1100 kh/s payment were  1.07 DSR not good, on unimining.net i get about 1.8 per day.
it is daily change becouse difficulty

I mine many hours and I am second in the pool statistics with 400k shares. Where are my coins not even one. Useless.

Activity: 65
hi

how many coin's per 1080 ti?

which pool can u recommend?

THX
I have set one masternode 2 weeks ago and got only a reward, I get messages such as "watchdog_expired" and ""new_start_required" very often.
I am using Sentinel describe on first page. For how long should I keep it open? I keep it running for a few hours until get masternode "enabled", close my wallet and on next day still getting messages such as "watchdog_expired".
Help?
Don't stress yourself much. In most of the cases this warning is temporary including "NEW_START_REQUIRED". To double check, use masternodes.online tracking tool - if it shows "ENABLED" - your MN is good. Don't restart MN often on every warning - you will delay (reset) your reward.
If you are really stressed and want triple check - on VPS use "getinfo" and make sure your block number is recent (chain didn't stuck) and no errors reported. Later check "masternode status" and later "venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py". If all these 3 reports are good - you don't need to worry about warning state - it is kind of delayed.
Thank you. I was able to follow 3 steps mentioned by you and my masternode is just fine  Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Help?

I was having the same issue!!
To fix I start I new VPS
following this tutorial
https://steemit.com/masternode/@juniormasters/desire-vps-masternode-setup-guide

The think is just wait the wallet sync to do the sentinel and always run in a screen on linux
Activity: 73
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Help?
Help?
Pool For Desire

neoscrypt algorithm is so popular lately. Everyone checks whattomine.com and mining acording to this. But there is a alt-coin which is the most profitable one: Desire (DSR). You can have a better profit with DSR. You can mine it with AMD graphic cards and NVIDIA graphic cards. palgin has coded the fastest miner software for NVIDIA GPUs.

Code:
hsrminer_neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Code:
sgminer --algorithm neoscrypt --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3209 -u username.worker -p password
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Hi, i try sgminer for 1day Nvidia GTX 1070 1100 kh/s payment were  1.07 DSR not good, on unimining.net i get about 1.8 per day.
it is daily change becouse difficulty
Activity: 12
1DSR day with  1100kh ? blatant scam

Yeah, all payment confirmed.

Credit       Debit_MP        Fee                  TXFee
All Time       1.07298259   1.03979312   0.03218947   0.00100000

Somebody other have try this s3.altcoinix.com miningpool?
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
Pool For Desire

Code:
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Code:
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Hi, i try sgminer for 1day Nvidia GTX 1070 1100 kh/s payment were  1.07 DSR not good, on unimining.net i get about 1.8 per day.

I'm getting about 1DSR a day with a Gigabyte GTX 1060 6Gb, intensity 23 on unimining.net. Hashes at around 575 kH/s.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
1DSR day with  1100kh ? blatant scam
Activity: 12
Pool For Desire

Code:
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Code:
TIMEOUT 5
goto user_restart_mining

Pages:
Jump to: