Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 8. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Hey dev ,When DSR list more exchange?

Hey. I am negotiating with exchanges on this matter. I do not see the point in small exchanges, most of them are not worth the money spent for listing.
Now we need a really big exchange, it will be a big step forward.
Activity: 259
Hey dev ,When DSR list more exchange?
Activity: 259
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

Desire is now ready for cross-blockchain Decentralized Apps with new Blocknet integration!

Desire can be a part of the cross-chain ecosystem revolution.

https://www.blocknet.co/coins/

I really do not understand what's happening, Lazy you're working on the DSR, but we do not have communication on the telegram and do not discord, as you want us investors to help if we do not have information, nor a communication with you.

we don't know what he thinking   im look with optimistic side maybe lazy working in product first and communicate after he finish in product.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/zOqgAOM.gif

Desire is now ready for cross-blockchain Decentralized Apps with new Blocknet integration!

I really do not understand what's happening, Lazy you're working on the DSR, but we do not have communication on the telegram and do not discord, as you want us investors to help if we do not have information, nor a communication with you.
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
10 months later and I have a few dozen masternodes that I still can't figure out how to get going. Proof of stake would do this coin well for people without technical know how.
Activity: 9
This project still has lots of room to grow. I'm still holding for the long run (2019) or so....

Dev, please stay active and make this coin great again. You have several people still invested in it.

Thanks
Activity: 271

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hello,

I have not gone through everything but would like to know if it is a good idea to buy some desire.

I'm not talking about a big investment. special from about 2500 pieces.
Or is the project actually dead so that it is not worthwhile
From what I know there is only one real DEV; doing what he is supposed to do. There are many single-DEV coins but they, unlike Desire, have many spokesman.
It's not dead, I would call it dormant. A sleeping beauty so to speak.
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
Hello,

I have not gone through everything but would like to know if it is a good idea to buy some desire.

I'm not talking about a big investment. special from about 2500 pieces.
Or is the project actually dead so that it is not worthwhile
Activity: 560
if this is so then the whole scheme begins to resemble potency. while some really want to promote the algorithm. others who were among the first and connected by developers want only profit and they are not interested in what will happen next with the project. usually when this situation arises everything ends in a project failure.

Lazy boozer can find other dev talent, 1 bad hire doesn't make a difference in the long run

Thats right no one else but a bum could come up with a played out algo like this for an altcoin.  The algo was also patented by NASA for use in encrypted interplanetary communication routes. Now u must await a nice lawsuit coming from them and be having a tremor. I just phoned their attorney and got a word of confirmation that the algo was developed for gov use only.

that is do you want to say that they use algorithms that are registered with the government? if so then the technology has a patent as you already wrote and this can be a problem if you go to court. this is certainly unlikely but it must be taken into account. i think that this is not so otherwise the price would almost to zero fell.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
if this is so then the whole scheme begins to resemble potency. while some really want to promote the algorithm. others who were among the first and connected by developers want only profit and they are not interested in what will happen next with the project. usually when this situation arises everything ends in a project failure.

Lazy boozer can find other dev talent, 1 bad hire doesn't make a difference in the long run

Thats right no one else but a bum could come up with a played out algo like this for an altcoin.  The algo was also patented by NASA for use in encrypted interplanetary communication routes. Now u must await a nice lawsuit coming from them and be having a tremor. I just phoned their attorney and got a word of confirmation that the algo was developed for gov use only.
Activity: 9
www.MarquiseMuseum.com

Activity: 560
Activity: 14
Ok so here's the scope:

1.Don't swap desire for grv, grv is more likely the scam and once the guy (chinafreak) has amassed enough DSR there will be a huge pump to 2-3 dollars and he will then switch back development to DSR which is the superior of the two and reap massive profit.

2. Create a new DSR Discord for us who are still interested in this coin without chinafreak, leave him to grovel in gravium by himself.

3. Marquise Museum would invite the new DSR community to join the new discord forum where we connect speedartists with affluent crypto investors. This is the only arts related forum where artists are actually paid to contribute unlike conceptart or artstation.

https://discord.gg/t4mdYv8

Suspicions regarding Gravium swap: Why did GRV developers required to send DSR directly to their address instead of just scanning DSR blockchain and issuing GRV coins for those who match specific criteria? Considering that DSR have private send feature, GRV turning into scam scenario is looks very realistic. GRV abandoned, DSR pumped to high sky and all that coins gathered during a swap just dumped using anonymity of private send.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Ok so here's the scope:

1.Don't swap desire for grv, grv is more likely the scam and once the guy (chinafreak) has amassed enough DSR there will be a huge pump to 2-3 dollars and he will then switch back development to DSR which is the superior of the two and reap massive profit.

2. Create a new DSR Discord for us who are still interested in this coin without chinafreak, leave him to grovel in gravium by himself.

3. Marquise Museum would invite the new DSR community to join the new discord forum where we connect speedartists with affluent crypto investors. This is the only arts related forum where artists are actually paid to contribute unlike conceptart or artstation.

https://discord.gg/t4mdYv8

Activity: 74
Merit: 20
Many here, me included informed you that dev sold everything and run out. You now see it and got no answers from him on discord or here.. . We, that switched on time to GRV from this fraud are now enjoying gains and working on project. Take care
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
Desire changed to nightmare.

This, Just This.
People that stayed on this- I feel extremely sad for you.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
dev is back i think we have hope.
Pages:
Jump to: