Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 4. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
NEWS!!!

Setup Masternodes is a team of Techie Nerds supporting DESIRE Community members with...

Fast, affordable, and non-technical support for the Setup or Hosting of your Masternodes

100% of Rewards, Private Keys, and coins stay with you!!!   100% Trustless!

------------------------------------------------

* Telegram Chat with us: https://t.me/setupmasternodes

* Site: SetupMasternodes.com

* Devs: Please pm us for further listing and alliances opportunities along with others in the community
See: https://setupmasternodes.com/business-alliances

-------------------------------------------------

Ha ha.  Even your site is with exclamation mark and says "Connection Is Not Secure" and you claim your service as 100% secured.   Every VPS site claims this, but after researching all over the internet, I know no VPS site is 100% safe. 
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
NEWS!!!

Setup Masternodes is a team of Techie Nerds supporting DESIRE Community members with...

Fast, affordable, and non-technical support for the Setup or Hosting of your Masternodes

100% of Rewards, Private Keys, and coins stay with you!!!   100% Trustless!

------------------------------------------------

* Telegram Chat with us: https://t.me/setupmasternodes

* Site: SetupMasternodes.com

* Devs: Please pm us for further listing and alliances opportunities along with others in the community
See: https://setupmasternodes.com/business-alliances

-------------------------------------------------
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
volume on mercatox is mostly artificial.
You are probably right!
I will use phrase like bot-created volume, or fake volume.

You mean to say circulating trading where buys and sellers are same group of people buy and selling at the same time just to manipulate the trading volume?  If this is the case, then it becomes really scary.  I have heard some big exchanges are also involved with this type of scams.

bot/s

Mercatox volume is completely artificial, the closing trades in the list with 20 000+ order size can't be filled, they don't exist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/928rv6/mercatox_currently_faking_trades_and_volumes_on/
copper member
Activity: 26

Altcoin Miners

⤧ Desire ⤧

Pool: https://altcoinminers.us/

US Based
COME MINE WITH US
Payouts every 6 hours
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://altcoinminers.us:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=DSR
FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/rAbBGdD
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
You are probably right!

You mean to say circulating trading where buys and sellers are same group of people buy and selling at the same time just to manipulate the trading volume?  If this is the case, then it becomes really scary.  I have heard some big exchanges are also involved with this type of scams.

bot/s
You are probably right!

www.MarquiseMuseum.com
to $0.00075 then. Maybe an exit p & d before.

All coins are risky, even Bitcoin is risky (even though too less riskier).  There are two things which Desire attracts, first the current price and the volume.  Both are encouraging.  I am going to buy more if it drops more. 
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
to $0.00075 then. Maybe an exit p & d before.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
Probably founder who is big miner so unlikely with attack on his own product, the masternode coin generation contribute 158 000 coins per month on 1471 nodes 107.7 coins for each node, whereas 157 500 for the top 3 mining wallets. There may be more wallets belonging to the same power miner that I have not discovered yet.

I don't know if masternodes can prevent network attack but I think so, it does not only have to be from mining computation.

Mining rewards will decline with time and the ratio will favour masternodes I think.

For now, it increases the risk profile of this coin. I am unfamiliar with tech side but again I find it unlikely that a miner who is profiting in this way would want to bring harm to the golden goose.

upon closer inspection, I see that nearly half of the masternodes are inactive, so this miner is already controlling well above 51%, closer to 75% of network computation, yet there is no problem with this coin for 1 year so far. And I don't think there will be.

No, masternodes can't prevent 51% atack.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Probably founder who is big miner so unlikely with attack on his own product, the masternode coin generation contribute 158 000 coins per month on 1471 nodes 107.7 coins for each node, whereas 157 500 for the top 3 mining wallets. There may be more wallets belonging to the same power miner that I have not discovered yet.

I don't know if masternodes can prevent network attack but I think so, it does not only have to be from mining computation.

Mining rewards will decline with time and the ratio will favour masternodes I think.

For now, it increases the risk profile of this coin. I am unfamiliar with tech side but again I find it unlikely that a miner who is profiting in this way would want to bring harm to the golden goose.

upon closer inspection, I see that nearly half of the masternodes are inactive, so this miner is already controlling well above 51%, closer to 75% of network computation, yet there is no problem with this coin for 1 year so far. And I don't think there will be.
Here's another casual Forensic analysis based on block heights obtained from explorer:

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DE2zDrid5ay72U6i3C9R5xP8b6yX3s1nSb?pagenum=2

32 275/month

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/D9kcW4ukLHjV99NkEZtKdYy6WLCnrMSXpP?pagenum=3

50 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/D8sd8BfmBbNFVcgjAU9Yr7FWojFZEWY8e8?pagenum=4

74 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DU2XagzkxkTuSxkfEVmM69UzvXXZsvPDTa?pagenum=2

25 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DQucJWDiCVLvjiPnGj1fQXxyPt4g64ysFn

33 500

215 000 total $1075

Atleast 3 of these are the same miner using free electricity and paid GPUs since february of last year. His profit at $0.005 is somewhere around $700-900 per month. Rewards were recently lowered from 14 to 13.35 DSR.

Based on this huge amount of monthly genereted coins combined with masternode break even at x10 $0.005, and also that private miners start breaking even at that level. I find it unlikely that DSR can sustain anything above $0.075 at this point in time. The amount of fiat equivalent is simply too massive.

As block rewards decline, so will price baseline increase but it can take 4 to 8 years until x100 investment profit, which is not too bad compared to traditional investments. If $0.004 is not local bottom for 2019 then terminal bottom should be between $0.00075 and $0.0015 equivalent to $150 and $300 pure profit for these power miners. I believe that monthly demand will remain above this treshold for DSR and that positive upside momentum should hit a fundamental barrier between $0.04 - $0.075.

Because there is a few weeks delay between minted coin generation, accumulation and exchange distribution, it is possible that a euphoric bullrun with liquid capital influx could tag december 2017 market cap equivalent ($5m) on 7 million coins at $0.7. Since 1 person is centrally controlling a large share of market supply, he could withhold distribution inorder to raise market prices temporarily. But not for long as masternodes will compete for fiat buyers.

51% attack possible here?  That is why Bitcoin is the most secure blockchain network we have seen, distributed to more than anyone else coin/token and 51% attack is just next to impossible as it will require now really a Mega mega miner to attack it.  Maybe hybrid coins are safer than coin with single algorithm.  Dash can too have 51% attack as here seems a big miner controlling more than 50% and its team is looking into solving it before this miner attacks.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Here's another casual Forensic analysis based on block heights obtained from explorer:

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DE2zDrid5ay72U6i3C9R5xP8b6yX3s1nSb?pagenum=2

32 275/month

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/D9kcW4ukLHjV99NkEZtKdYy6WLCnrMSXpP?pagenum=3

50 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/D8sd8BfmBbNFVcgjAU9Yr7FWojFZEWY8e8?pagenum=4

74 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DU2XagzkxkTuSxkfEVmM69UzvXXZsvPDTa?pagenum=2

25 000

https://dsr.overemo.com/address/DQucJWDiCVLvjiPnGj1fQXxyPt4g64ysFn

33 500

215 000 total $1075

Atleast 3 of these are the same miner using free electricity and paid GPUs since february of last year. His profit at $0.005 is somewhere around $700-900 per month. Rewards were recently lowered from 14 to 13.35 DSR.

Based on this huge amount of monthly genereted coins combined with masternode break even at x10 $0.005, and also that private miners start breaking even at that level. I find it unlikely that DSR can sustain anything above $0.075 at this point in time. The amount of fiat equivalent is simply too massive.

As block rewards decline, so will price baseline increase but it can take 4 to 8 years until x100 investment profit, which is not too bad compared to traditional investments. If $0.004 is not local bottom for 2019 then terminal bottom should be between $0.00075 and $0.0015 equivalent to $150 and $300 pure profit for these power miners. I believe that monthly demand will remain above this treshold for DSR and that positive upside momentum should hit a fundamental barrier between $0.04 - $0.075.

Because there is a few weeks delay between minted coin generation, accumulation and exchange distribution, it is possible that a euphoric bullrun with liquid capital influx could tag december 2017 market cap equivalent ($5m) on 7 million coins at $0.7. Since 1 person is centrally controlling a large share of market supply, he could withhold distribution inorder to raise market prices temporarily. But not for long as masternodes will compete for fiat buyers.
In addition, if investors don't sell their coins at bottoms, they won't lose their money.
No lose found definitely.
However, the hard thing is identifying bottoms in order to determinantly hold coins tightly nearly bottom range.
99% loss doesn't count because even many of big coins from top 50 are down like 95% or more.   What thing here important is the volume and what new the coin is offering.  Desire is trading with enough volumes if not big and has very chance of giving very good returns from present with next bull run.

I will say buy even more with every significant drops in price and always have funds to purchase the coins at heavy discounts.  But never ever do investments at one sector only  be it cryptos, stocks, mutual funds, bonds, FDs, etc.  Always diversify and always have funds to live the life and cover at least 1 year of normal expenses.
Take eternity.

Very dead coin. I had a masternode before and was the worst investment of my life (99% loss).

Run away! There are best projects out there

99% loss doesn't count because even many of big coins from top 50 are down like 95% or more.   What thing here important is the volume and what new the coin is offering.  Desire is trading with enough volumes if not big and has very chance of giving very good returns from present with next bull run.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Dev, any news? What happen with coin?
Activity: 72
Take eternity.

Very dead coin. I had a masternode before and was the worst investment of my life (99% loss).

Run away! There are best projects out there
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
At $0.05 all masternodes will be profitable and generate additional 166 000 coins monthly (1462x114), and it is likely that more people will invest in nodes in a positive feedback loop similar to winter 2017.

But at some point supply will once again outnumber demand because there is an equal amount of mined coins being generated at $0.05 (160k), and mining profitability for single GPU miners breakeven at this price, which will generate even more supply.

At $0.05 (ten times present market cap), supply inflation is nearly 330 000 coins per month or $16 500. This is excluding new node operators and single GPU miners.

It is unclear what may trigger value appreciation to sustain $0.05. Multi tariff masternodes (10 000 coins instead of 1000), will make Desire profitable at $0.005 which is present market cap. Because the single miner who is hashing 220mh/s using free electricity and paid GPUs is already undercutting masternodes by a factor of ten, it is likely that he will begin cutting into profits at $0.005 (he makes $800 pure monthly profit at this level, 160 000 coins). As a result prices may depreciate 50% or more to block multi tariff supply competition.

Desire is centrally controlled by a single high output miner who entered the game in early february of 2018. He is profiting even down to $0.00075 ($125/month), and so technically the price inclusive of all immaterial value represented by indexes and exchanges and other development such as wallet coding and white paper, can drop by another 88%.

This is a single user because all coins are generated into 1 wallet. If it is a mining pool where profit is shared amongst many people, then price can easily go up ten times from $0.005. As far as I can determine, it is a single user.

Remedies to increase value includes:

1. Restricting mining rewards alot or even shutting it down entirely. This was tried by Bulwark team and it did not stop price decline with the difference that bulwark was valued at several hundred times more than DSR at the time. If mining is shut down then price will increase to $0.05 where masternodes become profitable once more, but if multi tariffs are introduced, then price will decline to $0.005 again.

2. A new bull market with increased demand for masternode coins to sustain supply inflation. It is unlikely that this can last for more than a few months, similarly to what we saw in late 2017, simply due to impossible mathmatics and the fact that DSR is one of tens of dozens of similar coins, with a low total market share and USP. If hashing power and supply generation through lots of new nodes rapidly increase free float supply towards 22 million coins then price momentum may be sustained due to reduced mining rewards. Positive feedback momentum is dependant on long term investors scooping up this supply inflation at low levels and holding the coins until price settles at much higher levels. But a high valuation should be reflected in coin development and user base. DSR is part of a generation 2017 masternodes and there is some immaterial value in this respect, which, barring supply inflation, is anywhere from $0.00075 and 50 cents but probably not lower nor higher.  

3. The passage of 8 years until 2026 or a bit earlier when mining rewards dwindle. In 2023 at 30% annual mining reward reduction, coins generated through mining alone will be 2.3 daily/26 000 monthly, or $131 profit at $0.05.

For long term investors a good theorethical entry is between $0.00075 and $0.0027. As this is a high tech investment it is likely to be replaced with something more relevant within those 8 years, but there may be opportunity to profit from price momentum during this interval. The fundamental problem with current state of DSR is that coin accumulation through masternode ownership does not dilute profits from the single miner who is hashing 160 000 coins per month. And he does not have mining competition either because the ROI at $0.005 is 9 years on an equivalent mining rig (which is impossible since max supply will be reached long before that point, or rewards dwindle), which he recouperated in less than 30 days when DSR was trading around $1.

Organic growth by 2026 at 0.8 daily coins minted yields $0.1 per coin. This calculation does not take into consideration masternodes and was based on 370 daily rewards at 220 mh/s which is around 9k coins per month whereas profit in the present at $0.005 is $800 per month. I did not include masternodes because we simply have not had opportunity to observe price action without mining undercutting. If you can obtain a million coins or so at terminal levels, than its a pretty solid prospect with expected x100 over 8 years.

I think current price is good for buy as its price is too low, in fact lowest since the start and also the market cap is just 33K USD.  Total supply at current is around 7 million DSR and maximum supply is going to be 22 million.   I think we must do the things no other is doing as most are broken with current bear market.  Often times it is difficult to calculate what is going to give more returns stake, mining or masternodes.  I have bought some of Desire coins, with some pending buying orders, as I do not think its price can get below much from here.

I'm waiting to reach $ 100
It's gonna take a while?
At $0.05 all masternodes will be profitable and generate additional 166 000 coins monthly (1462x114), and it is likely that more people will invest in nodes in a positive feedback loop similar to winter 2017.

But at some point supply will once again outnumber demand because there is an equal amount of mined coins being generated at $0.05 (160k), and mining profitability for single GPU miners breakeven at this price, which will generate even more supply.

At $0.05 (ten times present market cap), supply inflation is nearly 330 000 coins per month or $16 500. This is excluding new node operators and single GPU miners.

It is unclear what may trigger value appreciation to sustain $0.05. Multi tariff masternodes (10 000 coins instead of 1000), will make Desire profitable at $0.005 which is present market cap. Because the single miner who is hashing 220mh/s using free electricity and paid GPUs is already undercutting masternodes by a factor of ten, it is likely that he will begin cutting into profits at $0.005 (he makes $800 pure monthly profit at this level, 160 000 coins). As a result prices may depreciate 50% or more to block multi tariff supply competition.

Desire is centrally controlled by a single high output miner who entered the game in early february of 2018. He is profiting even down to $0.00075 ($125/month), and so technically the price inclusive of all immaterial value represented by indexes and exchanges and other development such as wallet coding and white paper, can drop by another 88%.

This is a single user because all coins are generated into 1 wallet. If it is a mining pool where profit is shared amongst many people, then price can easily go up ten times from $0.005. As far as I can determine, it is a single user.

Remedies to increase value includes:

1. Restricting mining rewards alot or even shutting it down entirely. This was tried by Bulwark team and it did not stop price decline with the difference that bulwark was valued at several hundred times more than DSR at the time. If mining is shut down then price will increase to $0.05 where masternodes become profitable once more, but if multi tariffs are introduced, then price will decline to $0.005 again.

2. A new bull market with increased demand for masternode coins to sustain supply inflation. It is unlikely that this can last for more than a few months, similarly to what we saw in late 2017, simply due to impossible mathmatics and the fact that DSR is one of tens of dozens of similar coins, with a low total market share and USP. If hashing power and supply generation through lots of new nodes rapidly increase free float supply towards 22 million coins then price momentum may be sustained due to reduced mining rewards. Positive feedback momentum is dependant on long term investors scooping up this supply inflation at low levels and holding the coins until price settles at much higher levels. But a high valuation should be reflected in coin development and user base. DSR is part of a generation 2017 masternodes and there is some immaterial value in this respect, which, barring supply inflation, is anywhere from $0.00075 and 50 cents but probably not lower nor higher.  

3. The passage of 8 years until 2026 or a bit earlier when mining rewards dwindle. In 2023 at 30% annual mining reward reduction, coins generated through mining alone will be 2.3 daily/26 000 monthly, or $131 profit at $0.05.

For long term investors a good theorethical entry is between $0.00075 and $0.0027. As this is a high tech investment it is likely to be replaced with something more relevant within those 8 years, but there may be opportunity to profit from price momentum during this interval. The fundamental problem with current state of DSR is that coin accumulation through masternode ownership does not dilute profits from the single miner who is hashing 160 000 coins per month. And he does not have mining competition either because the ROI at $0.005 is 9 years on an equivalent mining rig (which is impossible since max supply will be reached long before that point, or rewards dwindle), which he recouperated in less than 30 days when DSR was trading around $1.

Organic growth by 2026 at 0.8 daily coins minted yields $0.1 per coin. This calculation does not take into consideration masternodes and was based on 370 daily rewards at 220 mh/s which is around 9k coins per month whereas profit in the present at $0.005 is $800 per month. I did not include masternodes because we simply have not had opportunity to observe price action without mining undercutting. If you can obtain a million coins or so at terminal levels, than its a pretty solid prospect with expected x100 over 8 years.

I think current price is good for buy as its price is too low, in fact lowest since the start and also the market cap is just 33K USD.  Total supply at current is around 7 million DSR and maximum supply is going to be 22 million.   I think we must do the things no other is doing as most are broken with current bear market.  Often times it is difficult to calculate what is going to give more returns stake, mining or masternodes.  I have bought some of Desire coins, with some pending buying orders, as I do not think its price can get below much from here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://bigmine.org
Low fee and high reliability, fee 0.5%
Possibility mine in SOLO mode, fee just 1%
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

How to mine
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address and RIGNAME with your name for rig):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:2667 -u WALLET.RIGNAME -p x

How to mine in SOLO mode
Adding m=solo in password field ("-p m=solo"), so it would look like this:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:2667 -u WALLET.RIGNAME -p m=solo

Masternode payments enabled

join to mining! and join discord)

Pages:
Jump to: