Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 7. (Read 167279 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
new high performance low latency pool champmine.de
miner -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://champmine.de:4233 -u WALLET -p c=DSR
fee introductory offer 0.25% only
Activity: 14
Hi all, I'm relatively new to the DSR community and decided to setup my own Master Node.
  • I got it running on the VPS, got Sentinel installed, and it's active.
  • In the desktop core wallet, it's running as ENABLED
  • Had it running for 24 hours. But nothing happened in terms of coin generation
  • Did Start Alias again... and suddenly my MN was PRE-ENABLED
  • 10 minutes later it turned to ENABLED again. So everything should be working
  • Now my main question would be: when moon?
  • No kidding, but when can I see income generated from the MN? 1 day? 5 days?

Hello. Usually it takes approx. 48 hours before new coins generation will start on fresh configured masternode.
Activity: 4
Hi all, I'm relatively new to the DSR community and decided to setup my own Master Node.
  • I got it running on the VPS, got Sentinel installed, and it's active.
  • In the desktop core wallet, it's running as ENABLED
  • Had it running for 24 hours. But nothing happened in terms of coin generation
  • Did Start Alias again... and suddenly my MN was PRE-ENABLED
  • 10 minutes later it turned to ENABLED again. So everything should be working
  • Now my main question would be: when moon?
  • No kidding, but when can I see income generated from the MN? 1 day? 5 days?
Activity: 42
#Desire #Core #mining

Minere info
miner.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eumine.eu:4233 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p DSR

https://eumine.eu/

good have new pool for dsr
Activity: 17
#Desire #Core #mining

Minere info
miner.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eumine.eu:4233 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p DSR

https://eumine.eu/
Activity: 42
Hey dev ,When DSR list more exchange?

Hey. I am negotiating with exchanges on this matter. I do not see the point in small exchanges, most of them are not worth the money spent for listing.
Now we need a really big exchange, it will be a big step forward.

Do you have a new coin team?

i hope lazy can find more dev soon to help him make desire go better.

or hire someone to tell us what lazy doing  or working anything in desire.

we have very less info
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Desire is now ready for cross-blockchain Decentralized Apps with new Blocknet integration!

Desire can be a part of the cross-chain ecosystem revolution.

https://www.blocknet.co/coins/

I really do not understand what's happening, Lazy you're working on the DSR, but we do not have communication on the telegram and do not discord, as you want us investors to help if we do not have information, nor a communication with you.

we don't know what he thinking   im look with optimistic side maybe lazy working in product first and communicate after he finish in product.
Very Good Job Desire, hope someday this coin can go more higher than dash
Hello. Sorry i am new in Masternodes. I set up my masternode, everything is ok. status in Wallet and vps ist enable. My question: in what Intervall will i become DSR? Since 5 Days i have no Income.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope someone can tell me if here is a problem on my side, or if it is normal.

by the way: A great Projekt and a nice Coin.

Grin
Hi, try to restart a wallet on server side. Check that masternode key and collateral tx output are in right places(according to manual) in conf. files on server and on your local controller-wallet. Feel free to ask details in PM.
Activity: 11
Hello. Sorry i am new in Masternodes. I set up my masternode, everything is ok. status in Wallet and vps ist enable. My question: in what Intervall will i become DSR? Since 5 Days i have no Income.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope someone can tell me if here is a problem on my side, or if it is normal.

by the way: A great Projekt and a nice Coin.

Grin
Activity: 211

Hey. I am negotiating with exchanges on this matter. I do not see the point in small exchanges, most of them are not worth the money spent for listing.

Do you have a new coin team?
Activity: 27
wallet does not start distribution of the MAC OS than 0.12.2.2-osx.dmg under OS Sierra 10.12.6.... writes an application error.... can the developers tell me what to do? Thought node to install, but without  wallet ... any way   Huh

VmWare on MacOS -> Windows 7 virtual machine - > Desire main wallet for masternodes control.

Thank you, this is a possible option, but I hoped that if the project develops, the distribution under MAC OS team will fix  Roll Eyes
wallet does not start distribution of the MAC OS than 0.12.2.2-osx.dmg under OS Sierra 10.12.6.... writes an application error.... can the developers tell me what to do? Thought node to install, but without  wallet ... any way   Huh

VmWare on MacOS -> Windows 7 virtual machine - > Desire main wallet for masternodes control.
To SemenKZ - try to PM me, profile settings was updated.
I'm interested in buying support to setup 15 masternodes on DSR, paying in DSR
Hi, what kind of support did you mean? I can provide a complete solution(from the scratch) for masternode setup.
What will be done:
1) VPS Linux server setup on some provider.
2) All necessary operations with Desire wallet on server side and on client side.
3) VPS basic DDoS protection.
3) Brief manual for checking and starting up a remote masternode in case of any failures.

What will be done as additional service or left for customer decision:
1) Advanced DDoS protection of VPS with running masternode.

For details - just PM me.

Hello, tell me what kind of DDOS protection YOU can configure in a simple and advanced version? And how much does it cost to deploy a DSR master node? (PM to you not can send... Newby)
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

yeah go to big exchange is better.
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Hi, what kind of support did you mean? I can provide a complete solution(from the scratch) for masternode setup.
What will be done:
2) All necessary operations with Desire wallet on server side and on client side.
3) Brief manual for checking and starting up a remote masternode in case of any failures.

Thanks I am also on this discord forum
https://discord.gg/t4mdYv8

I think mining is keeping DSR price below cost of operating a masternode, better shut down mining, see if it makes a difference.
Activity: 70

As investing being that we do not have a discord the telegram is dead, only the bitcointalk will not attend the community.
What will be done:

Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Pages:
Jump to: