Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 24. (Read 46353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
zerocoin sold 10% zerocoin, 2.1 m  out of 21 million to investor, stuff.   around 1million USD.

Imagine if Destiny first release zerocash anonymity with smart contract.

https://z.cash/blog/funding.html
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello dev, I want to book    translating indonesian,romanian.
legendary
I can say I bought a little just in case. I like that they are planning to use the Expanse Blockchain, and the anon asset idea is a good one. Hoping for the best!

if zerocash comes out, DASH and Monero will be obsolete.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I can say I bought a little just in case. I like that they are planning to use the Expanse Blockchain, and the anon asset idea is a good one. Hoping for the best!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Greetings, I am the community manager for Expanse.

(Links are all here, this is the initial Expanse website that will be replaced)
http://www.expanse.tech

The Destiny Dev has been in contact with us. Currently we are going to check out the wallet code, we have not yet, and we are not endorsing anything officially. I do not know this dev personally at all. Speaking just for myself, I am cautiously optimistic, and if the dev is for real then I can certainly help lots of people hear about Destiny later. I prefer devs to be non anonymous, so if that would be possible that would help me with trust a great deal.

That said, our motto is "Expanse, It's for Everyone." So we certainly welcome all developers to utilize the Expanse Blockchain. We will be building up Expanse quite a bit over time, and if this project delivers and works out, then that is awesome and certainly it could be mutually beneficial.

I look forward to your code review.

Dan Conway will be checking it out. I will post here once he gets back to me, but I have no timeline on that. He is always doing a million things at once. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

The Destiny Dev has been in contact with us. Currently we are going to check out the wallet code, we have not yet, and we are not endorsing anything officially. I do not know this dev personally at all. Speaking just for myself, I am cautiously optimistic, and if the dev is for real then I can certainly help lots of people hear about Destiny later. I prefer devs to be non anonymous, so if that would be possible that would help me with trust a great deal.

That said, our motto is "Expanse, It's for Everyone." So we certainly welcome all developers to utilize the Expanse Blockchain. We will be building up Expanse quite a bit over time, and if this project delivers and works out, then that is awesome and certainly it could be mutually beneficial.

I look forward to your code review.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Our Destiny is more huge that ETH....  Grin  Cool
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I think destiny sent me to this thread and I correctly choose the coin name "DESTINY".
Successfully mined and bought. Please add me to slack and the group of testers.
legendary
what will the swap worth 1 DES = > EXP? still dont get it sorry
No. Des isn't equal to Exp.
We are utilising Expanse blockchain. You can send and receive D, just like Expanse. But you couldn't automatically change Expanse to Destiny until you find somebody who wants to make it. So we are preserve all functions of own currency but get advantages of ethereum-like blockchain.

can we do 1:10 ratio swapping. considering huge success is coming soon. maybe better get a good liquidity.
We are utilising Expanse blockchain. You can send and receive D, just like Expanse. But you couldn't automatically change Expanse to Destiny until you find somebody who wants to make it. So we are preserve all functions of own currency but get advantages of ethereum-like blockchain.
oh ok thanks for the answer, been holdin this coin for awhile and not watching the news, hope it goes well good luck
Activity: 56
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Pretty nice path to follow definitely worths holding some, to be honest i did not expected that the swap will happen actually
I was in the same opinion. But ty devs that this is not a scam coin.With active development this project can go high :>
Activity: 770
Pretty nice path to follow definitely worths holding some, to be honest i did not expected that the swap will happen actually
if i have my coins on yobit i dont need to do swap?
right
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
if i have my coins on yobit i dont need to do swap?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
http://i.imgur.com/IWMz5nI.png
Hello to everyone. we are finished destiny wallet (based on expanse blockchain). test token works fine and we want to invite everyone for testing.
https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/tag/Exp0.4.0
http://i.imgur.com/MSvLXWo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xD0c2Uo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S3M16ls.jpg

FAQ, based on the questions of CosaNostra and others in slack conference.

Why do we need to migrate to an ethereum-like blockchain?
Our development plans require smart-contracts and ethereum technology is the best choice.

Why is it better to be on Expanse blockchain then on your own?
We have a few options. Lets enumerate them:

• 1) Our own ethereum fork
  • 2) Ethereum asset
  • 3) Asset on the ethereum-like blockchain (Expanse, Krypton)
  • 4) Counterparty layer(yes it allows smart-contracts now)

A lot of people are still confused with all of the ethereum forks. All of them are in ongoing development and nobody knows their future. If we choose this option, we couldn't get as fair of a distribution and this would have ended with a smaller and weaker community. In contrast, the contract logic of ethereum the protocol is fixed, we are sure it wont be changed, so we could focus on the development of our asset and not on the maintenance of the blockchain. In summary, nobody knows the future problems of any given ethereum fork, however assets on one blockchain could be easily swapped to the other, so assets with active development are more safe, than the given blockchain.

Why not the Ethereum blockchain? Ethereum has stable development, but is a plaything of huge whales. In contrast, Expanse has a strong community of individual developers, enthusiasts, and believers. Moreover, we contacted the Expanse developers and they support our project. What
will this give us? Synergy effects. We will gain the attention of a strong community, get informational support, assistance in gaining addition on major exchanges(like Poloniex). What will we bring to the Expanse community? We will be the first real-value ethereum-based blockchain asset, we will become the industry standard, we will create the first services for these assets like: transactions explorer, faucets, games, software tools, storage and more. All of these things will support other developers in the creation of assets for Expanse, stimulating interest and bringing attention to the Expanse ecosystem.

Why not other forks? Surely Expanse is the best choice: Krypton has vague purposes, and a large pre-mine swap.
The counterparty layer is a good solution, however it is far away from mainstream. It will be difficult or even impossible to use most of the useful tools already created for ethereum-like blockchains.

So we chose the Expanse asset as the best ratio of effort and results.

What plans do you have beyond swapping to smart contracts?
Our main purpose is to create first smart-contract based anonymous asset.

Can't anyone just copy your contracts and decrease the value of your asset?
The code of the contracts exists on the blockchain in the compiled state. It will be very difficult to reverse engineer it. For the initial phases, at least until tech-review, it will be closed-source. Besides that, the value of our asset is not only in contracts, but also in community, large-scale acceptance. We will be the first here, so we will not lose our value, as projects like Dash haven't after generations of clones.

How will the swap be done?
We will make the swap on Yobit. Also if you don't want to do your swap on Yobit, you can do it directly. All proof of burning 'used' destiny coins will be posted.

Who will support the old destiny-blockchain during the swap
Developers(we) will make special wallets with 8k DES which will support PoS-minting during swap. This coin will not be swapped and developers will take 8k D-asset directly. All proof will be publicly posted.

I ran the wallet but it only shows me the startup screen. What do I do?
You need to download the whole Expanse blockchain(177k blocks) first and this could take up to 60 minutes. Stay calm & have some tea. If you see "Searching nodes" on the screen, wait a few seconds and then press "SKIP SEARCHING NODE".

I cant see my Destiny address where can I find it?
Your destiny address is the same as your expanse address. Ask the developers to send you some TestDestiny assets to play with.

I accidentally deleted my Destiny asset. How can I get it back in my wallet?
Go to the contracts tab. Press "watch token", and fill in all fields: address "0x7041462d67ea5c3df16fad5c330388beb2ddfe71", name "Destiny", symbol "D", decimal places "8"(because as in Bitcoin, there are 10^8 indivisible units in one coin). Press ok.

Where I can see the source code of contracts?
https://github.com/DestinyTeam/Destiny-asset

legendary
Less than 2000 coins to be produced by POW... Grin

I can feel something big will happen soon

I have that feeling too.

Swap then moon time.

don't know why ppl never look into github.

at least there are words like zerocash, asset mixer, anonymization .....
Pages:
Jump to: