Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 22. (Read 46352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Have the EXP team finished looking at the code for the new wallet?

Dan Conway checked over the code twice and found no problems. This looks solid. Standard disclaimer: "Destiny is third party software we didnt write or have control over, and while we did inspect it by no means grant assurance its safe from malacious activity NOR bugs and is not an official Expanse release."

That said, looks good. Smiley

I will write something up and share it about Destiny, likely within the next 24-48 hours.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi guys, Destiny is on voting list of C-Cex can be add today...  Wink
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I think first this coin must be enter poloniex and the second part it turn to 1:10
legendary
Activity: 1288
Have the EXP team finished looking at the code for the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1288
147K is pretty rare, 1.47M sounds a lot better while still being quite rare.
Activity: 742
i´m agreed 1:10 the best.
Activity: 10
i think the 1:10 swap rate will be best.
legendary
Activity: 1330
If 1:10 I'm afraid that will make the price broke

Naive. lol

that will make market explode and user base increase.

of course, all depends on what devs deliver.

Activity: 66
If 1:10 I'm afraid that will make the price broke
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so what makes this coin rare
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
a 1 : 5 or 1: 10 rate swap would be the best
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Hello.
Team is discussing 1 : 10 rate swap right now and waiting for yobit support for conversation.
Stay tuned

I for one am happy with 1 : 10 rate swap.
Hope you get a hold of them soon so we can get this going.
Activity: 56
Hello.
Team is discussing 1 : 10 rate swap right now and waiting for yobit support for conversation.
Stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1169
i prefer 1 to 20 or 1 to 50

4-10M coins is good for me
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
PoW Has officially ended:

Last block mined was 0.25 DES

Block        Validity              Time             Difficulty   Amount
40500   69 left   03/09/2016 02:00:05   8.7930   0.2500   
legendary
i agree with this idea from BTCKYLE about how much we can discuss it, and yes even a 1 to 100 would do this coin still pretty rare.

if destiny is going to be a great project, it would be better to do 1:100 to ease liquidity. dev team should take a serious consideration of community proposal.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hey Community & Destiny Development Team,

I wanted to bring up the fact that there is such a limited supply in Destiny. Ultimately, once transferred over into the expanse blockchain, the price will inevitably increase. We may level levels ranging from 500K to 1M SAT within a couple days (and that would only give us a market cap of $150k to $300k)

I'm afraid that this will create an ill-liquid market - lots of jumps and falls in price because people cannot comprehend such a significant price - even when the supply is so low.

Also - People wont enjoy trading fractions of coins (its psychological)

I'm suggesting, that during the conversion - there be some sort of convert ratio - sort of like SYS - but backwards (SYS team decreasing supply - 10 SYS1 = 1 SYS2)

1 DES1 -> convert -> 10 DES2 (for an example - keeping the ticker as DES)

Let me know what you think

Best,

BTCKYLE

i would suggest 1 to 10 at least. 

If 1 to  100 is  much better!

That is actually a great idea. Especially if the long term plan is to use this for anonymous contracts. 1 to 10, or 1 to 100 would still be plenty rare.
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
Last Block Found    40,500
Time Since Last Block    56 minutes 40 seconds

Pool Hash: 1,429.36 MH/s
        Pool Workers: 22

PoW ends at block 40,500 Grin

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250

I wanted to bring up the fact that there is such a limited supply in Destiny. Ultimately, once transferred over into the expanse blockchain, the price will inevitably increase. We may level levels ranging from 500K to 1M SAT within a couple days (and that would only give us a market cap of $150k to $300k)

I'm afraid that this will create an ill-liquid market - lots of jumps and falls in price because people cannot comprehend such a significant price - even when the supply is so low.

I'm suggesting, that during the conversion - there be some sort of convert ratio - sort of like SYS - but backwards (SYS team decreasing supply - 10 SYS1 = 1 SYS2)

Best,

BTCKYLE
legendary

Best,

BTCKYLE

i would suggest 1 to 10 at least. 

If 1 to  100 is  much better!
Pages:
Jump to: