Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 19. (Read 46352 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
If the Identities are not revieled, I cannot promote this business. So this is a given for me. I except their identities to be revieled - with a clear project purpose, what problems they are solving, and how they compare to the competition.

BTCKYLE

I think the team will respond our request soon.

let us hope more progress.

No hope needed - the code was already reviewed by the expanse team - they are the real deal.

BTCKYLE
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
hay dev I need some help as I sent my coins from my old wallet to yobit and they are lost. here is the trans id 0eb0be612ebaed5a5643d5239c1a8e6ac51bfda5d7aff41c98fb64a3d08bd618-000  now did I miss something was I supposed to transfer all coins to new wallet. I am so lost please help
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/thoughts-on-zcash-1342065

read this and we may find how big D would be.

Zcash==Z
Dcash==D
brand new
The current mmarketcap of $30k is a no brainer.

Lolz at those who fud for cheaper coins.

There's only going to be 1.47M coins.

You also got to take into count what the dev has planned to see this will be worth a lot more quite soon.

what do you think if DEVS are revealing their identities and detailed whitepapers and roadmap.

I'm easy either way, as long as they deliver code, that's what I care about.

A detailed white paper and nice road map are a given these days.

That being said, more people would consider investing if they were to reveal their identities.

If the Identities are not revieled, I cannot promote this business. So this is a given for me. I except their identities to be revieled - with a clear project purpose, what problems they are solving, and how they compare to the competition.

BTCKYLE
legendary
Activity: 1288
The swap should be happening soon.
legendary
Could someone explain me why does it say "POW: 210000 coins" in the announcement while pow is over and total supply is only 147,562 DES(according to coinmarketcap)? What am I missing here?

Because of there being POS at the time of mining, and that ate coins from the POW.

Ok, thanks.  Smiley This coin looks very promising so I bought 1000 at yobit.

@leigh2k14
I was being sarcastic.   Wink

So was I Grin
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Could someone explain me why does it say "POW: 210000 coins" in the announcement while pow is over and total supply is only 147,562 DES(according to coinmarketcap)? What am I missing here?

Because of there being POS at the time of mining, and that ate coins from the POW.

Ok, thanks.  Smiley This coin looks very promising so I bought 1000 at yobit.

@leigh2k14
I was being sarcastic.   Wink
legendary
some coins lol

oooh Thank you, everything is clear now.

Glad that got sorted for you Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

some coins lol

oooh Thank you, everything is clear now.
brand new
i think the price will crash hard

The FUD Begins Smiley
not fud do you know how the change over will happen is it just automatic on yobit

The change will be automatic - if you read the last post from the Destiny Team, they said they are going to be providing details "tomorrow" - so I would just wait for their official anouncement before you say things like "i think the price will crash hard"

well its just normally what would happen more coin supply lesser price isnt that the way things work

The chart should reset blank. That is what usually happens. All orders will be canceled.

Best,

BTCKYLE
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
some coins lol
brand new

The FUD Begins Smiley
not fud do you know how the change over will happen is it just automatic on yobit

The change will be automatic - if you read the last post from the Destiny Team, they said they are going to be providing details "tomorrow" - so I would just wait for their official anouncement before you say things like "i think the price will crash hard"

legendary

BTCKYLE

No hope needed - the code was already reviewed by the expanse team - they are the real deal.

BTCKYLE

you are 100% right!
legendary

BTCKYLE

brand new

The FUD Begins Smiley
legendary

You also got to take into count what the dev has planned to see this will be worth a lot more quite soon.

what do you think if DEVS are revealing their identities and detailed whitepapers and roadmap.

I'm easy either way, as long as they deliver code, that's what I care about.

A detailed white paper and nice road map are a given these days.

That being said, more people would consider investing if they were to reveal their identities.

legendary

legendary

hint.  dash and monero will soon be obsolete.
Pages:
Jump to: