Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 21. (Read 46352 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Great news Dev, Destiny huge future... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Nice one dev Good call on the 1:10 swap. 1.47M is still rare.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the convert to an expanse asset - and it sounds like your code was verified by the Expanse Team (which is an excellent sign)

Now...

One thing I do request from the developers:

Prove your identity, and the project will be taken much more seriously.

In crypto land these days, if identity is not proven, it means that you are indeed a scammer.

I suggest coming out with a greeting / introduction video - with project outlook and goals. What problems are you solving with Destiny? What applications can Destiny be used in - and how do you compare to the competition (what sets you apart).

I think if you nail this - you will get a lot of support and attention.

Best,

BTCKYLE
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello
Just finished conversation with yobit.
We will post all details tomorrow.
After all discussions we agreed to make 1/10 swap
Stay tuned
legendary
ETA on the swap?
Activity: 66
Looking forward to the convert to an expanse asset - and it sounds like your code was verified by the Expanse Team (which is an excellent sign)

Now...

One thing I do request from the developers:

Prove your identity, and the project will be taken much more seriously.

In crypto land these days, if identity is not proven, it means that you are indeed a scammer.

I suggest coming out with a greeting / introduction video - with project outlook and goals. What problems are you solving with Destiny? What applications can Destiny be used in - and how do you compare to the competition (what sets you apart).

I think if you nail this - you will get a lot of support and attention.

Best,

BTCKYLE

Agree, if they show their identity peoplewillgive trust and will atract more investor
legendary
Activity: 1330
hello I have downloaded the test wallet. it says I need to add an account. it sounds simple but how do I do that as I have not found an option to add an account. any help with this wallet would be great. the only wallets I have exp with is the ones that look like btc wallets. also once it switches is it still pos? and is there a way to get this wallet to work on x86 window. the rig I have my wallets on is an  old 32 bit windows 7 mechine.
Sorry for late answer, i lost your post.
Currently we are working to make Expanse&Destiny wallet fully autonomous, but right now our official suggestion is:
1) download official Expanse wallet
2) create account and fully sync
3) Use our Expanse&Destiny wallet

we will wait for the autonomous one.  node/peer connection is torturing on exp wallet.
Activity: 56
hello I have downloaded the test wallet. it says I need to add an account. it sounds simple but how do I do that as I have not found an option to add an account. any help with this wallet would be great. the only wallets I have exp with is the ones that look like btc wallets. also once it switches is it still pos? and is there a way to get this wallet to work on x86 window. the rig I have my wallets on is an  old 32 bit windows 7 mechine.
Sorry for late answer, i lost your post.
Currently we are working to make Expanse&Destiny wallet fully autonomous, but right now our official suggestion is:
1) download official Expanse wallet
2) create account and fully sync
3) Use our Expanse&Destiny wallet
legendary
Cannot believe i missed the POW on this coin. Wish i had noticed it at launch. just had to buy 0.5 BTC worth at almost 50k. Really kicking myself, but hopefully i will still make good on my BTC  Grin

could be very huge.  remind me of early days of DASH.

LOL
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Cannot believe i missed the POW on this coin. Wish i had noticed it at launch. just had to buy 0.5 BTC worth at almost 50k. Really kicking myself, but hopefully i will still make good on my BTC  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
When i have coins on Yobit, what will happen during swap with these coins or how do i change to new coins?

they said it would be done for you.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
turn to 1:10 or 1:100 +1 Cheesy
Activity: 237
When i have coins on Yobit, what will happen during swap with these coins or how do i change to new coins?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Anyone else feel like it's Christmas eve and you can't sleep because Santa is coming?
Or just me? Grin
hahahaha yes me too, that feeling is so hard....  Cheesy
legendary
Anyone else feel like it's Christmas eve and you can't sleep because Santa is coming?
Or just me? Grin
Activity: 128
legendary
damnit i'm late to this one
time to FUD for cheap coins 

FUD time is short and over.

time to get on board.

this is huge.

hint.  DASH
legendary
Have the EXP team finished looking at the code for the new wallet?

Dan Conway checked over the code twice and found no problems. This looks solid. Standard disclaimer: "Destiny is third party software we didnt write or have control over, and while we did inspect it by no means grant assurance its safe from malacious activity NOR bugs and is not an official Expanse release."

That said, looks good. Smiley

I will write something up and share it about Destiny, likely within the next 24-48 hours.

That is good news Smiley

This coin looks better and better.

Not many cheap coins left.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
damnit i'm late to this one
time to FUD for cheap coins 
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Have the EXP team finished looking at the code for the new wallet?

Dan Conway checked over the code twice and found no problems. This looks solid. Standard disclaimer: "Destiny is third party software we didnt write or have control over, and while we did inspect it by no means grant assurance its safe from malacious activity NOR bugs and is not an official Expanse release."

That said, looks good. Smiley

I will write something up and share it about Destiny, likely within the next 24-48 hours.
This is good news.
I wait swap Destiny and trade on new exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: