Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud - page 15. (Read 25299 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

What platform will your tokens be on? ethereum, waves, or other? Will be looking forward to updated information, good luck with ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
I saw that the seed ICO was successfully executed and raised 3.9 million CHF. I wonder when will the second round of ICO going to be?

I missed the money party of seed ICO, hope I can get tokens from second ICO.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I saw that the seed ICO was successfully executed and raised 3.9 million CHF. I wonder when will the second round of ICO going to be?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
when will you have next-second round ICO? I think it is huge one.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Was it sold or scam?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
where is the developer, plz ans when is the ico
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Reserve for Nau Vietnam translation
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
when is the ico going to start
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Russian translation reserved, when will be bounty and crowdsale guys? I know It's now an official thread, but still
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
At some friend's recommendation I came here to see what is up with this project. I didn't read deeply but whatever is seen by big points I can say another mega project it is going to be immediately after what crowdfunding will be kicked off. I will keep catching up more information over the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This seems really interesting project this would be mega thing in crypto space OP is very attractive and the team is also looking very talented. I believe this will be something great when this will be available in market.
copper member
Activity: 798
Marked this thread for any news about ICO and your next move about this project  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Waiting for the start of bounty campaigns.
Reserving the Hindi translation, if not reserved till now.
Activity: 361
this should be only a discussing post, not an offical post, don't need any translation.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
when is another round ico?
Activity: 8
Portuguese translation here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Is it similar to iEx.ec decentralized cloud computing ? If yes, that's good. Waiting for the bounty.
Activity: 1
Feel free to PM me if you need Italian translation.
Amazing project btw!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
When will the ICO start?

ICO has end already.
if no ico, why do you open this topic?

read the thread lol.   the first round ICO was sold to "private investors" Cheesy , now they need someone to sell THOSE coins too haha dont want the people you promised profits to in round one to not get the round 2 money Cheesy

Activity: 253
this is a great project,  will follow this thread and waiting bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: