Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud - page 8. (Read 25299 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
I think Dfinity is the future, we will win in the long-run, you have just to relax and hodl your coin in your portfolio
I also think that Dfinity is a very promising project. But first we need to wait for the airdrop and receive a token.. We need a lot of luck!
If I understand correctly, the team plans to issue tokens only at the end of 2018. They work very slowly, but qualitatively. We need to wait for new information.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
this  project has been  announced  more than one year ,  but the dev team  is very  low style,  never  hurry for  ICO ,   they are still  doing  hard for the  development.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
is any airdrop or bounty? please send me link.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I think Dfinity is the future, we will win in the long-run, you have just to relax and hodl your coin in your portfolio
I also think that Dfinity is a very promising project. But first we need to wait for the airdrop and receive a token.. We need a lot of luck!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
SEMUX www.semux.org
Dfinity's airdrop campaign, I clearly subscribed, but I didn't receive the update mail.
You will receive emails only if the team approves your participation in airdrop . Otherwise, you will not receive emails. You need to wait for official news!
Dfinity's airdrop campaign, I clearly subscribed, but I didn't receive the update mail.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching. I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching.
quarkchain.io
Probably I was mistaken when I thought that the airdrop will attract attention ((neither the manager here does not write, nor users. it's strange, usually, I do not trust such projects
you're wrong. The team does not need to attract attention - there is a high hype around the project. The task of aidropa to help top listing on stock exchanges (top exchanges require more number of participants ICO and the KYC)
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Probably I was mistaken when I thought that the airdrop will attract attention ((neither the manager here does not write, nor users. it's strange, usually, I do not trust such projects
quarkchain.io
I had registered on last week, could you please confirm the process for airdrop and date?
Hi,
Where did you hear that they will be airdrop soon?
Dev,
Could you please let us know when the airdrop will be please?
Thanks
Unfortunately the date of aidrop no. The team has a lot of work to do. They promise to make an announcement next month. But I'm afraid that aidrop will be delayed until summer or autumn.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
We know nothing about Dfinity ICO.   Just hard cap only, It is kind of blind game.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I had registered on last week, could you please confirm the process for airdrop and date?
Hi,
Where did you hear that they will be airdrop soon?
Dev,
Could you please let us know when the airdrop will be please?
Thanks
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
the whole year is already a project, I do not see the white paper on the site, there is almost no activity, but the team copes well, this airdrop will accurately attract the attention of the public
SEMUX www.semux.org
Dfinity Network when did the coin start dropping? It has been a long time since the mail has been subscribed.
In the telegram chat there was information that the airdrop will be produced after the launch of the mainnet, which is scheduled for the Q4 2018.
I don't see that information. Latest team news - "the date of the distribution has not been announced". We have to wait for official news from the team. And we shouldn't believe rumors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Dfinity Network when did the coin start dropping? It has been a long time since the mail has been subscribed.
In the telegram chat there was information that the airdrop will be produced after the launch of the mainnet, which is scheduled for the Q4 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is expected that by the end of the first quarter of 2018, a beta network using the CopperRelease client software will be released.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Is there any final date after which we can't participate in the airdrop if dfinity?
I did not see a certain date. But perhaps it happened when the airdrop was announced for subscribing to the project. Those who have long supported will get what they deserve.
Pages:
Jump to: