Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud - page 16. (Read 25299 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

What is the ICO rate of first round? They should announce here, I missed the first round, I hope second round ICO is not much more expensive than the first round.

I will like to know the answer to this question too, what is the first round ICO price because I'm always skeptical of having different set of ICO round it makes the price unfair to some set of investors

It was 30 DFN PER 1 CHF (Swiss Franc). Second round would be 12.5 DFN PER 1 CHF

Wow, it is based in fiat? I don't get it if they are crypto project, why they don't base on crypto currencies like btc or eth.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500

What is the ICO rate of first round? They should announce here, I missed the first round, I hope second round ICO is not much more expensive than the first round.

I will like to know the answer to this question too, what is the first round ICO price because I'm always skeptical of having different set of ICO round it makes the price unfair to some set of investors

It was 30 DFN PER 1 CHF (Swiss Franc). Second round would be 12.5 DFN PER 1 CHF
Activity: 534
So, looks like this project is not online yet (no wallets, no chain), did I miss something?
Activity: 602
cannot waiting bounty campaign announcements
Activity: 952
Merit: 501

i think you can find some information from the website.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

Hello. The reserved Russian translation is completed. Do you permit me to open a Russian topic?
Will you let me translate site?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Sounds like a great project. BUt is this gonna be another ICO? =( =(
a really huge project,it is a pity to miss the early brid

yes this project is another Ethereum.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Two critical points are: the funding rounds for DFINITY Stiftung are not intended for speculators nor suitable for speculation, and furthermore the USA is blocked due to regulatory uncertainties.

Read this for more information about funding

https://medium.com/dfinity-network-blog/dfinity-stiftung-and-the-upcoming-fundraising-70318a9831dc
Activity: 297
when is the next round ico?This is a realy good project

next round should be in june or july.

Activity: 594
a really huge project,it is a pity to miss the early brid

next round should be in june or july.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Activity: 361
When will the ICO start?

ICO has end already.
if no ico, why do you open this topic?

just for updates.

and for next round ico.
ok, so there will be the next round ico.
When will the ICO start?

ICO has end already.

just for updates.

and for next round ico.
When will the ICO start?

ICO has end already.
Activity: 588
Is ICO over? My friends said this ICO has been done, is it true? I hope I have invest opportunity.

I think ico stiil not yet run
dfinity coin is new altcoin and new open thread new open announcement
what do you reaseon if ico done, where link old announcement thread if ico selling done
When will the ICO start?

ICO has end already.
When will the ICO start?
Pages:
Jump to: