Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud - page 9. (Read 25299 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is there any final date after which we can't participate in the airdrop if dfinity?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
After Dfinity Network announced a short plan for subscribing to mail, it is now running out of schedule. It seems to be waiting for a long wait.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all! Kiss
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
if the airdrop will be 25 million dollars, while 1.25% of tokens are distributed here, does this mean the total evaluation of the project will be 2 billion dollars?
if I'm not mistaken, the Fund-raising target is 90mn. dollars. At the same - Token Available for Sale: 4.75%. But you don't have to worry about it. A big part of the token will be blocked.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I’m worried by the issue of storage and security of the data in case of unification of several blockchains. Will it be possible to control it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
if the airdrop will be 25 million dollars, while 1.25% of tokens are distributed here, does this mean the total evaluation of the project will be 2 billion dollars?
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I knew that not in vain at the end of last year, I signed up to send information from the Dfinity project! Now they have announced the largest Airdrop in history, they will spend on it not one million dollars. Paying to you depends on how long you are in the community, cool ...
If I sign today, will I be able to participate in the airdrop or is it too late for that? I would like to support the project and get the award.
If I understand correctly, it's too late.
I've been following this project since the autumn of 2017! I wanted to invest in this project, but the team made a different decision. So I hope for a good reward.
Thanks for the answer. I've been following the project a bit, too. But it did not occur to subscribe to the newsletter. Congratulations to those who will receive airdrop! Smiley
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
Any news about Dfininy airdrop? When the privet sale and how to paticipate there?
Hey. The team hasn't announced the start date of aidrop. Coming soon, information about KYC. And if you are an early subscriber, you will receive an email with the information.
Now the team analyzes the data of its subscribers in different social chats. Soon team start to send email. I hope to be able to participate in aidrop
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Any news about Dfininy airdrop? When the privet sale and how to paticipate there?
Hey. The team hasn't announced the start date of aidrop. Coming soon, information about KYC. And if you are an early subscriber, you will receive an email with the information.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi! Have you allready sent the mail to lucky receivers of the Airdrop and if not when do you plan to do it?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I really,  would like to know how you are going to achieve that and in what ways will you interact with Ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Very promising project! However, very little was discussed regarding the system governance. I hope you can share a little bit more information.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I just read an email that I got from DFINITY that you guys are looking for volunteers for help
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
I knew that not in vain at the end of last year, I signed up to send information from the Dfinity project! Now they have announced the largest Airdrop in history, they will spend on it not one million dollars. Paying to you depends on how long you are in the community, cool ...
If I sign today, will I be able to participate in the airdrop or is it too late for that? I would like to support the project and get the award.
If I understand correctly, it's too late.
I've been following this project since the autumn of 2017! I wanted to invest in this project, but the team made a different decision. So I hope for a good reward.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
DFINITY has announced a Community Airdrop & Private Presale
Read more on these announcements here: https://medium.com/dfinity/announcing-the-dfinity-presale-fundraise-and-public-airdrop-cdea19892ef6

Community Airdrop:

DFINITY will be airdropping up to 25M Swiss Francs worth of DFN to community members.

The date of the airdrop has not been announced. KYC and AML will be required. Eligible community members will receive emails to begin this process in the coming weeks. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter at https://dfinity.org/

Eligibility: US individuals will not be able to participate. We will be utilizing the DFINITY email list as a whitelist. Those who sign up to the newsletter will be eligible, this will be our whitelist.

Airdrop Caps: Airdrops will range from 500 to 2,500 Swiss Francs and the individual cap will be based on tenure in the DFINITY community. (The date which you signed up for the mailing list)

Where to find an exact date of future airdrop?
Almost year gone since ANN Thread was started, it should increase interest to project. It is just My opinion.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
What are the «killing features» in your project? What exactly makes ur different?
Activity: 238
One project was successful. Everyone is excited about its great features in the field of networking. And then the next will give the individual and his services industry applications to life, into work. Each route is specific and scientific. I believe in Dfinity
Pages:
Jump to: