Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dfinity Network - The Decentralized Cloud - page 7. (Read 25299 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Waiting for kyc email
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
They are two different projects. Dfinity is building a block chain while sparkster is building a platform where people with no coding experience can code using basic commands.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I read that ppl will also be rewarded by helping developping dapps on dfinity. I am an electrical engineer and had some basic java during my studies

developers getting one of the biggest airdrop. But i guess its too late now
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The Dfinity Network project is finally beginning to bear short, and the airdrop of mail subscriptions before 4.4 is said to be good.
Activity: 114
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
 I read that ppl will also be rewarded by helping developping dapps on dfinity. I am an electrical engineer and had some basic java during my studies
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Today Dfinity has prepared for everyone excellent news - Airdrop for all! Dfinity will be distributing DFN tokens to its long-standing community members around the world worth some amount between 500 and 2,500 CHF.
Community members that joined Dfinity mailing list prior to April 4, 2018 (the date the airdrop was first announced) will have the opportunity to take part in the distribution of up to 25,000,000 CHF of DFN tokens.
For the community members that joined the DFINITY mailing list after April 4th, project be allocating an additional 10,000,000 CHF in DFN tokens. Dfinity aim to guarantee at least 100 CHF in DFN tokens each!
Check out the full announcement at the Dfinity Medium page https://goo.gl/Xfttsh

Its a huge Airdrop + a free T-Shirt Smiley
and also the circulating supply will only be the airdrop and a part of the presale
Activity: 364
Today Dfinity has prepared for everyone excellent news - Airdrop for all! Dfinity will be distributing DFN tokens to its long-standing community members around the world worth some amount between 500 and 2,500 CHF.
Community members that joined Dfinity mailing list prior to April 4, 2018 (the date the airdrop was first announced) will have the opportunity to take part in the distribution of up to 25,000,000 CHF of DFN tokens.
For the community members that joined the DFINITY mailing list after April 4th, project be allocating an additional 10,000,000 CHF in DFN tokens. Dfinity aim to guarantee at least 100 CHF in DFN tokens each!
Check out the full announcement at the Dfinity Medium page https://goo.gl/Xfttsh

Great to see Dfinity making this Airdrop and rewarding loyalty.This should be done by more projects.It is a great way to promote the project and will bring more people in for sure and more exposure to project.Happy to see Dfinity continuing to make the good moves.
Merit: 13
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
are you a bounty program ?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Can somebody tell me how does Dfinity compare to Sparkster and how is it better if it is better?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Can somebody tell me how does Dfinity compare to Sparkster and how is it better if it is better?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Dfinity coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.
I have joined the difinity community , it is  a very good  project with a solid  dev team 。This project has  long term  plan ,  never  only  aim to   market . 
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Dfinity coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
They are two different projects. Dfinity is building a block chain while sparkster is building a platform where people with no coding experience can code using basic commands.
Activity: 621
when i subscribe the updates and input my name in it, should i type with my own language or english?
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Is the registration for the Airdrop still open?
I dont found infos about the Airdrop registration.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
why you still don't have an account on icobench? I think it's important for your reputation
Dfinity is a well-known project with a good reputation. The team doesn't need to use different services to increase their rating. The Dfinity community is incredibly large!

your community is incredibly large? maybe that's why there are only 11 pages of discussions in this thread, so no one here considers it necessary to answer questions?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
why you still don't have an account on icobench? I think it's important for your reputation
Dfinity is a well-known project with a good reputation. The team doesn't need to use different services to increase their rating. The Dfinity community is incredibly large!
copper member
Merit: 101
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
tell me where can I see your road map? I'm very curious on what stage the project is now? was there already a sale of tokens? if so, how many tokens were sold?
Pages:
Jump to: