Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️ - page 19. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 11
hello sir,
where is diamcoin will be listed at the first market?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How can we know its really secure and have stable price? And if Diamcoin is a stablecoin how can the investors gain from this project? 
Activity: 188
Do you sure diamcoin next usdt ?
And  how your product and your prospects
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
How does Diamcoin escape the volatility of the crypto market? From which country is the project?
Activity: 322
Tell me, please, what is the vision of the DiamCoin team for the further development and promotion of the company and tokens? When will your tokens be released on the exchange?
Activity: 293
will this diamond price be stable for the long term?
which countries will you visit to introduce your ICO products?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Do you have an ICO ? I didnt see any informations about your ICO or ITO
How if someone want get coin/token $DIAM ?
Activity: 126
There is any guarantee of token security? mean there is any propability that the value of diamcoin dump below the purchased price?
Activity: 196
Is DiamCoin going to be a trading pair to other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 350
In this greasy and barrish time of the market of cryptocurrency what the team is planning to make DiamCoin attractive and bring many investors ?
What are you going to do to achieve all the goal in time ?
Activity: 518
Hey guys! I read, that Hello Diamonds has developed its Augmented Reality module for real-time acquaintance of the client with the diamond in jewellery. What is the procedure to use this feature?
Activity: 5
Is DiamCoin Backed by real Diamond? Moreover, How many years do the team have experience in Crypto space?
Activity: 29
Activity: 392
Merit: 1

I wonder if you say 1 DC will be equal to $ 1, how can I get guarantees that if I invest in your token, that the token will not fall below $ 1 in the future? After all, the crypt market is very shaky and unpredictable.

The token is collateralized by diamonds so the price doesn't fluctuate. Diamonds have steadily been appreciating over the last decades without going down and we will create a smart-vault system to assure that 1 token always equal 1 dollar. Our vaults will be audited by one of the top accounting firms in the world.

Good day! Thank you for your prompt and clear answer. There is another question about the guarantees of the purchase of diamonds. How will insurance be provided when buying a stone and sending it to here or another country of the customer? And what guarantees will there be for this?
Activity: 322
How are the prospects for investing in Diamcoin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Since Diamcoin is a stablecoin how can the investors gain from this project? What is the projected profit thru percentage that every investors and trader could expect?
copper member
Activity: 25
hello admin,
about the price, is the coin will be stable at 1 $?
how it will be stable?
By collateralizing the token with its equivalent of diamonds and adjusting our vaults accordingly, we'll manage to stay pegged exactly to the dollar!
copper member

I wonder if you say 1 DC will be equal to $ 1, how can I get guarantees that if I invest in your token, that the token will not fall below $ 1 in the future? After all, the crypt market is very shaky and unpredictable.

The token is collateralized by diamonds so the price doesn't fluctuate. Diamonds have steadily been appreciating over the last decades without going down and we will create a smart-vault system to assure that 1 token always equal 1 dollar. Our vaults will be audited by one of the top accounting firms in the world.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
How can we know if its really secure and will have stable price in USD? Even if the market crashes. Do you have connections on bank?

i am just wondering the guys who are calling this project awesome or whatever are mostly newbies with activity of 200+ and merit is 0 

wow that looks genuine to me ., lol stay away
copper member
haw much we get interest for having this coin? and its monthly or per year?
At first, at least, we aim to be perfectly stable... that means no interest Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: