Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️ - page 20. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
is this really the project related to real diamonds ?? and whether the payment we receive will be ETH ??
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
On going through the first writeup on this thread, i was made to understand that the project won't  be  having an ICO or STO. Please i would like to know how the investors would secure the tokens?
Would the tokens be listed directly on an exchange or a platform would be designed for purchasing the tokens?
Activity: 196
I really like the idea of using blockchain in reviews , that makes it more transparent . However I don't really understand the use of the token. Can someone explain me for what is the token used ? Thank you diamcoin
Activity: 92
Merit: 17
Largest BTM network in Vietnam
I don't see it as a good idea to have a coin backed by diamonds. Considering the huge amount of diamonds kept away from the market to control the supply.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I like the concept of your project about Diamonds. There are actually 3 main types of diamonds. Natural diamonds (white and naturally colored ones), Treated diamonds (white diamonds treated which turn to be colored), Synthetic diamonds.

Natural diamonds
Natural diamonds are a miracle of nature that takes hundreds of millions of years to form. They are the hardest natural material on Earth, and they are excellent heat conductors and have many industrial uses.

Treated diamonds
Treated diamonds also called “enhanced diamond” are natural white diamonds which are treated to improve clarity or to alter color.

Synthetic diamonds
Synthetic diamonds are diamonds which are produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. These diamonds are produced by scientist in laboratories.

What kind of diamond is being backed by your project?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Wow, 4 pages and there is no answer or reply whatsoever from the team. There are some serious questions that need to be addressed. What's the intention of opening up an ANN thread then if you leave it dead and bombarded with bots?

I’m sure it may have been asked already, but can we see some proof or documentation for this 150m USD worth of diamonds?   That’s a huge thing to just take your word on.  

I think they won't answer it here, maybe you can ask on their Telegram group (if there is any). I still don't understand why this coin must exist, don't we have enough stable coin already? And judging from the past diamond/gold backed coin, most of them fail or exit scammed.
Activity: 382
Are you just gonna concentrate on diamonds or you have plans of adding other precious stones?

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
In as much as the project idea and vision is great looking, my question is, we have seen something similar in the gold industry, how does Diamcoin intend to achieve their goal and become massively successful?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
How can we know if its really secure and will have stable price in USD? Even if the market crashes. Do you have connections on bank?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
I’m sure it may have been asked already, but can we see some proof or documentation for this 150m USD worth of diamonds?   That’s a huge thing to just take your word on. 
Activity: 172
It stated that diamonds are back up of diamcoin, how you were entered in the crypto world. the diamond is a precious stone, the crypto is very shaggy and how can you assure your investor that 1 diamcoin will not drop to a dollar?
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I would like to clarify in which country will be a diamond storage? Which independent companies will audit your storage? And how often will audits be performed?
Activity: 208
Hello. I have a question about the token. As I understand, diamcoin will have a stable price and equal to 1 dollar. Will the fall in diamond prices on the world market affect the price of a token? You say that each diamcoin will be assigned to diamonds in your vault, will the investor have access to your vault? For example, I have tokens in the amount of $ 10,000, can I get diamonds from your storage for that amount at any time? Or will these diamonds be stored to stabilize the price of the token?
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Good morning! I see this is another very good project to invest even now the cryptomarket is down. how can you maintain the price when diamcoin list in the market. do you have back up plan?
Activity: 382
Considering the volatility of CryptoCurrency how long can DiamCoin maintain stability and
also 1 DC = 1 USD. Thus this means that the price will always maintain this amount for a
very long time?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 3
We know that this is a special investment. does this also provide customer facilities for miners who also want to have this coin?
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
When do we expect the ICO to take place and also when do we have the roadmap of this projecr?
Will the price remain stable as it's been said to be?
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
How sure can we trust this project to remain stable at the price been given. And please can we have the roadmap and the whitepaper to the project.
Activity: 140
Can diamcoin price token get higher?
Activity: 392
How do you apply blockchain technology to your project? I want to invest in this project, when will the ICO start?
Pages:
Jump to: