Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total - page 27. (Read 116368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Thanks for the answer I hope it will be that way!

I am mining solo here someone is welcome to join  Cheesy
http://coinminer.net:8000/

All I get is an "It works" message. Huh

HT xD
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Thanks for the answer I hope it will be that way!

I am mining solo here someone is welcome to join  Cheesy
http://coinminer.net:8000/
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I am just afradid that dev is not quite active in supporting this coin. I would like to hear some plans from him. Without his actions and effort we can like the coin forever and it will not get anywhere..
The dev team is fully committed to the success of this coin. We will soon release a new version adding more checkpoints and fix small issues. Stay tuned. If you observe any issues please report. So far we've been seeing this coin going great! It is the best coin combining all the best features of the alt coins. The mining is going on very smoothly. Wink

Some people asked when it will be listed on cryptsy. The cryptsy said the DMD is on their list. We hope it will be there soon. Now let's accumulate our coins as much as possible. Remember, this is a coin with no premine and no instamine, it's a great coin and we are sure it will perform great in the exchange!
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am sure dev is actively support the coin and will upgrade soon for example the checkpoints etc. Feature-wise I don't see much to do, it has almost all the best things so far for an alt coins: PoW/PoS, random super blocks, tx messages etc. Maybe support the superblocks with distinct icons like that in the Starcoin?
legendary
I am just afradid that dev is not quite active in supporting this coin. I would like to hear some plans from him. Without his actions and effort we can like the coin forever and it will not get anywhere..
Activity: 3
Activity: 11
DMD is a promising I do not know how to back strength
There are Chinese people do? I received some DMD diamond credits please contact me QQ523522046
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
hashrate for this one stays high... Smiley

Yes Network Hashrate: 46.37 MH/s at the moment, its all on the same pool though (
Pool Hashrate: 44.16 MH/s)..

For this reason i have set the fee only 1% to bring more users to the pool: dmd.minar.cc

Please spread the hashrate through all the three available pools!

The other low hashrate pool is Robroy's stratm+pplns pool:
http://coinminer.net:8000/dmd/

Yes, let's spread the load and avoid 51%....
legendary
I am giving a shot at http://coinminer.net/ , solo mining, someone is welcome to join Smiley

BTW What are plans for supporting this coin? It has nice name, it should be exploited..
Activity: 434

Yes Network Hashrate: 46.37 MH/s at the moment, its all on the same pool though (
Pool Hashrate: 44.16 MH/s)..

For this reason i have set the fee only 1% to bring more users to the pool: dmd.minar.cc

Please spread the hashrate through all the three available pools!

The other low hashrate pool is Robroy's stratm+pplns pool:
http://coinminer.net:8000/dmd/
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
So is this what the mining info should look like if your client is mining correctly?

{
"blocks" : 9497,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.78889397,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 2290,
"networkhashps" : 55690022,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 658
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've got a card currently able to run 125 MH/s. it is worth trying to mine these?

You'll get a few... I'm averaging between 15-20/day with one of my cards I have pointed at it right now, getting about 640kh/s. I only have about 60 right now, but it's mostly speculation... at their scarcity, if they end up being worth as much as BTB or FRK, could be worth $90-240 for a few days of mining. That's probably hopeful thinking, but it would be cool  Wink

That was my thinking as well

No hashrate is too small :-)

I am playing with mining different established and existing coins with my one card and small hash for two weeks now(not 24/7, but about 15/7). Total for mined coins is about 20$ right now, and many I have mined aren't trading yet. But you need to think in long term ... let's say you will get 5 coins in a day, that will be 35 coins in one week ... it took 4 years for bitcoin to get where it is now ... would you mind having 35 bitcoins today ? Cheesy with investing only some electricity for that one week you were mining.

Regarding card and hashes (I assume you are having KH/s not MH/s, scrypt mining is measured in KH)

Check this page: http://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison
Find card model you have, find clock and mem clock that matches yours (one model can have different versions) and on right side see what settings other people have found to get best hashrate for that card.

I was able to double my hashrate. Added setting from this list (+50%) experimented with them little bit further and finally got double. Althought to experiment you should carefully read what each setting means

Just in case my HD6870 runs best with these settings: --shaders 1120 --thread-concurrency 6720 --intensity 14 --worksize 64 -g 1
When I want to do same work on that pc parallel to mining I change intensity to 13 so little bit less of GPU is taken by mining.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
I've got a card currently able to run 125 MH/s. it is worth trying to mine these?

You'll get a few... I'm averaging between 15-20/day with one of my cards I have pointed at it right now, getting about 640kh/s. I only have about 60 right now, but it's mostly speculation... at their scarcity, if they end up being worth as much as BTB or FRK, could be worth $90-240 for a few days of mining. That's probably hopeful thinking, but it would be cool  Wink

That was my thinking as well
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: