Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total - page 30. (Read 116368 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh just found that bitbar was trading 1bitbar = 20 bitcoins in May Cheesy untill people started talking that there is quite big premine Cheesy
Activity: 98
Yeah... I hope that cryptsy adds the coin in the future... in my opinion, DMD should be worth more because there are only 4.38 mil Smiley

How many total BTB? This coin seems like it can be up there with it in price.

I never found anything about BitBar... but as far as I know NVC has 2 billion coins...

Total max for Bitbar is 500,000 BTB with current supply of around 4,300 BTB

Did you have to read the code to find that out? They post no information on it anywhere and I could find 0 posts saying to total amount.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Yeah... I hope that cryptsy adds the coin in the future... in my opinion, DMD should be worth more because there are only 4.38 mil Smiley

I never found anything about BitBar... but as far as I know NVC has 2 billion coins...

Total max for Bitbar is 500,000 BTB with current supply of around 4,300 BTB

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

You have a point, it's 5x less coins total than bitcoin will have .. I guess we should go for 1 DMD = 5 BTC Cheesy

If that happens, then, PARTY round mine (UK)!!!

Grin

K.

You have a point, it's 5x less coins total than bitcoin will have .. I guess we should go for 1 DMD = 5 BTC Cheesy

Funny, I just went through all their pages and forum topics and NOTHING, it was never told how many bitbars there will be total! In all cases they just use "Ultra rare" Cheesy

I would assume that bitbar is somewhere close to NVC, but as they haven't ever released information it as well can be 100 billion bitbars and people were scammed in thinking that it is rare Cheesy
Is solo mining possible for this coin?

Yeah, it is - but you need to be pretty fast or lucky - I was doing pretty well at just 400kh/s (I guess I was lucky Grin).

K.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

Activity: 434
Is solo mining possible for this coin?

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
We need to push this coin on cryptsy, this is great one, should be in same price level as BTB,NVC or even more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is the pool finding blocks finally?

Yes, the pool is finding blocks now. Needed to edit quite a bit of the Stratum system.

Still waiting to reach 120 confirms on a block to make sure payments are working correctly though.

I can confirm payments are working as expected.

Blocks are taking a long time to reach 120 confirms, so it may take some hours after mining a block for it to show up in your account...

Confirmed, started receiving coins

I've been mining for about 24 hours and receiving coins as well.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Any plan to get this on an exchange?
I hope will be soon, this is a nice one
Any plan to get this on an exchange?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
I finally got a block worth more than 1 - it was 1.001, lol. I got my first transaction fee Smiley

K.
lol, I hope to get a bonus block Smiley
I finally got a block worth more than 1 - it was 1.001, lol. I got my first transaction fee Smiley

K.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is the pool finding blocks finally?

Yes, the pool is finding blocks now. Needed to edit quite a bit of the Stratum system.

Still waiting to reach 120 confirms on a block to make sure payments are working correctly though.

I can confirm payments are working as expected.

Blocks are taking a long time to reach 120 confirms, so it may take some hours after mining a block for it to show up in your account...

Confirmed, started receiving coins
Pages:
Jump to: