Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 33. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
why do you keep saying this!!!!!!!
its not fixed!!!!!!!
you still Have my coins!!!!!
why fix the op?HuhHuh
its not fixed!!!!! for the love of pete!!!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
http://cdc.eminer.pl - mine is back, and fully operational, please set autopayout.

Thanks mate. Fixed in OP!
Activity: 38
http://cdc.eminer.pl - mine is back, and fully operational, please set autopayout.
We are still top in LTC volume on Poloniex. Great job!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just getting these on exchanges isn't enough, for this to not just be another crap coin it's got to be useful for something. Has anyone done some work getting merchants to accept these for goods or services? Even if it's just as "tokens" for gaming or for stacks of stickers at first at least they are good for something.

I wrote this on the official AUR forums when someone ask what the coin needed to take off but it applies to ANY coin.
http://forum.auroracoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7#p1927

Example is that the One Piece inspired BELI coins have lotteries and I believe some limited gambling. Not much but at least they are doing something productive with them even if it's trading amongst yourselves and it becomes your "DIEM Club" money. Bottomline, let's start focusing on some useful applications over just the exchanges so this doesn't appear to be another pump and dump coin.

I believe that's what getting on Paysha is going to help out with.  It at least appears to be more of a merchant tool then a standard exchange.

if Paysha can list this coin, it will be great for the value of diem coin!!!

DIEM is the first coin we are adding to Paysha after we launch very soon
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just getting these on exchanges isn't enough, for this to not just be another crap coin it's got to be useful for something. Has anyone done some work getting merchants to accept these for goods or services? Even if it's just as "tokens" for gaming or for stacks of stickers at first at least they are good for something.

I wrote this on the official AUR forums when someone ask what the coin needed to take off but it applies to ANY coin.

Example is that the One Piece inspired BELI coins have lotteries and I believe some limited gambling. Not much but at least they are doing something productive with them even if it's trading amongst yourselves and it becomes your "DIEM Club" money. Bottomline, let's start focusing on some useful applications over just the exchanges so this doesn't appear to be another pump and dump coin.

I believe that's what getting on Paysha is going to help out with.  It at least appears to be more of a merchant tool then a standard exchange.

if Paysha can list this coin, it will be great for the value of diem coin!!!
legendary

Paysha is just merchant services providing a payment gateway for merchants. Not an exchange at all
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
no mac wallet for carpe diem?
Activity: 12
All it's ok...
I receveid the second tansaction 25M ^^
 Grin Grin

Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
one week later, it's hard to mine this coin, just hold my coin, and wait for btc market!!
Activity: 28
i'd trade my diem for btc... many of them Cheesy

You should hold of them a bit longer Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i'd trade my diem for btc... many of them Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
DIEM for Software Smiley I'd Trade my DIEM for a Sidescroller Game !
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
We are now #1 in 24h volume on Poloniex LTC market!!

Great job guys!!

please buy an article!!! we need people that don't have a clue about this coin to start buying. we need some news, make it up!
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

We are now #1 in 24h volume on Poloniex LTC market!!

Great job guys!!
legendary
Don't forget we are going to be on paysha.com when it launches too, guys!!

So has it been Confirmed we are going to be on PAYSHA ?

If so that is Great News !

Yea it is. I mentioned it in that vault of satoshi link he posted a little while ago. I suggest quoting and +1 that so they notice through the spam
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Don't forget we are going to be on paysha.com when it launches too, guys!!

So has it been Confirmed we are going to be on PAYSHA ?

If so that is Great News !
Pages:
Jump to: