Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 32. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I see there is a growing community here and a huge interest especially at Poloniex. Trading is very steady and also the price has gone up without too much pumping and dumping from 3 litoshis to around 9-15 litoshis so that is quite an impressive launch on the Poloniex trading platforms. I also now know what the name means and it sounds to me like pretty cool and nerdy to me. I studied Latin when I was a kid for one year in school but I didn't know that! Dum Spiro Spero and let's see this coin rocket on Poloniex! Grin

What is your blog link?

Hey everyone I emailed Tristan from Poloniex to set up a 150k give away. Was wondering if anyone wanted to join in and how much u guys would want everyone to get. I am apm.matthews on Poloniex and my DIEM add is. 1PFUUq79zVfcU5fvks2A1qQAkScUxdufRi let me know what u think
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Carpe Diem Coin will you please consider moving eminer.pl from your pool list untill they pay out?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I see there is a growing community here and a huge interest especially at Poloniex. Trading is very steady and also the price has gone up without too much pumping and dumping from 3 litoshis to around 9-15 litoshis so that is quite an impressive launch on the Poloniex trading platforms. I also now know what the name means and it sounds to me like pretty cool and nerdy to me. I studied Latin when I was a kid for one year in school but I didn't know that! Dum Spiro Spero and let's see this coin rocket on Poloniex! Grin

What is your blog link?
Activity: 84
im doing giveaways on poloniex, under the name Kingdiem1019, if u got some coins from me and post a reply on here ill send u some more!

support DIEM, hold it and cherish it. its still a baby coin u know!!  Smiley Smiley

Heya Mimon,

I got some coins on Polo from you (I'm sinnycbit there) so I'm posting a reply as requested for MOAR DIEM!

14HFScxTPnYphZxpWqCMUjCKrKtSxTjMdU

Thanks for your giveaway/promotion!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Can somebody point me to a secure and Reliable faucet Software? I Would like to Start a small giveaway for CDC
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Stay out this is a scam coin Smiley Just read it's subtle message . Don't be suckers .  Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
im doing giveaways on poloniex, under the name Kingdiem1019, if u got some coins from me and post a reply on here ill send u some more!

support DIEM, hold it and cherish it. its still a baby coin u know!!  Smiley Smiley

Post your address and I'll send you some to keep the giveaways flowing!!

People right now were lucky, I was piggybacking on your typing and sending some too  Smiley

giveaway in polonx working dear..

you say 15k but i just get 6k.. anyway thank's thank's thanks

Merit: 0

i like the way you think!

Carpe Diem! friend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
http://cdc.eminer.pl - mine is back, and fully operational, please set autopayout.

and where the fuck is my 26 mil?HuhHuh?
Activity: 36
yeah ive given over 100k away already
in like 20 min lol. lots of people want to grab this coin!
Carpe Diem!
Activity: 756
From the trollbox:

"alose: i just grabbed 5 million of them lol"

I think this campaign is really working!
Activity: 644
Cool coin and community!

Kingdiem1019 from the Poloniex trollbox gave me 15K.  Thanks.

18HTzc5R5SYNWmVWmv2pEMC2bqYhYeHbRr

I think DIEM has officially taken over the Poloniex trollbox lol
Activity: 756
Anyone with a good amount of DIEM go do a giveaway on Poloniex.  They're fiends for the stuff  Smiley

i will donate 1 million diem for promote this on poloniex.
If you don't wanna do it yourself I will be certain to put them to good use.

17UU2y4zJjovB3MFHeRBPoWr6oa1rh9rsZ
provenceday.  you still going to donate that mil?  I want to get in there with some real coin to give away.

Post your address and I'll send you some to keep the giveaways flowing!!

People right now were lucky, I was piggybacking on your typing and sending some too  Smiley
Activity: 36

DIEM now more than double second place in LTC volume

You guys are awesome
Activity: 38
alltalk now we have coins in liquid wallet, so we have to wait now for distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: