Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 34. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Don't forget we are going to be on paysha.com when it launches too, guys!!
Who's putting up those nice buy walls. There was one at 22 that broke quick and now at 11 there's a 11 LTC buy wall

We are second in volume for LTC markets right now too. Not bad!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Who's putting up those nice buy walls. There was one at 22 that broke quick and now at 11 there's a 11 LTC buy wall
Awesome, thanks guys! It's gonna look a lot more widespread with multiple names doing giveaways!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yeah, I will do some giving away on Poloniex while in the chat room for sure.
Seems like madness to be selling at these prices. Guess I will need to get involved in promoting this now that I am over 100 million Diem rich.

Do a few giveaways it's fun.  I've been doing 500 - 1k to the first couple addys posted and they go crazy.  But if provenceday is actually going to send me a mil this is gonna be a blast!!!

If you wanna get in on it I'll split the mil with you.  I think it would be more effective with more then 1 user doing the giveaways.
legendary
Seems like madness to be selling at these prices. Guess I will need to get involved in promoting this now that I am over 100 million Diem rich.
Quote from: iGotSpots on Today at 03:08:22 AM
Quote from: Nthused on Today at 03:05:35 AM
A Bit disappointed we are only on a LTC market, Millions are only worth a few Litecoins, Even though you can't get Millions anymore :/

Quote from: tripppn
People said the exact same thing when I launched TIX before it jumped to 6 million market cap

This one seems to have more interest than TIX did too which is why I'm holding long term

Once its on a high volume site I think it will go way up. Its a miners coin now but will be a traders coin soon when there is little to no new supply coming in

Smiley
Yup. I got all the 4 and 3 latoshi Diems. Buying up more.
NICE!!! I'm btc broke but I would be buying like crazy at these prices
legendary
Quote from: iGotSpots on Today at 03:08:22 AM
Quote from: Nthused on Today at 03:05:35 AM
A Bit disappointed we are only on a LTC market, Millions are only worth a few Litecoins, Even though you can't get Millions anymore :/

Quote from: tripppn
People said the exact same thing when I launched TIX before it jumped to 6 million market cap

This one seems to have more interest than TIX did too which is why I'm holding long term

Once its on a high volume site I think it will go way up. Its a miners coin now but will be a traders coin soon when there is little to no new supply coming in

Smiley
Yup. I got all the 4 and 3 latoshi Diems. Buying up more.

30mil sold for 2 LTC Sat... It's just sad
Anyone with a good amount of DIEM go do a giveaway on Poloniex.  They're fiends for the stuff  Smiley

i will donate 1 million diem for promote this on poloniex.
If you don't wanna do it yourself I will be certain to put them to good use.

17UU2y4zJjovB3MFHeRBPoWr6oa1rh9rsZ
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the polo troll box giveaway guys.

No worries mate, just hold on to them. They are going to be very hard to mine very soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks for the polo troll box giveaway guys.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Anyone with a good amount of DIEM go do a giveaway on Poloniex.  They're fiends for the stuff  Smiley

I would give them to tripppn, I see him doing giveaways a lot in there in between mine. Poloniex traders love us I think  Wink

Thanks to both of you for your help!!

dev you are so kind hearted, i can not wait to see diem coin has a big success!

I would give them to tripppn, I see him doing giveaways a lot in there in between mine. Poloniex traders love us I think  Wink

Thanks to both of you for your help!!
legendary
Activity: 1148

Pages:
Jump to: