Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 36. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm gonna so some giveaways from time to time on poloniex to get the word out.  Anyone with a good number of coins do the same.  Lets get people into DIEM!

I just say in the trollbox first couple addys that get posted get some free DIEM and I toss 1k their way or something.

It costs next to nothing and it spreads the word.

That's a smart idea actually. I usually ignore giveaways and promotions from the dev themselves but when I see other people talking about a coin I sometimes at least check it out

I got the idea from a guy on Coinex who was promoting his pool with CTM giveaways...  Even though he didn't have a CTM pool  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm gonna so some giveaways from time to time on poloniex to get the word out.  Anyone with a good number of coins do the same.  Lets get people into DIEM!

I just say in the trollbox first couple addys that get posted get some free DIEM and I toss 1k their way or something.

That's a smart idea actually. I usually ignore giveaways and promotions from the dev themselves but when I see other people talking about a coin I sometimes at least check it out
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Always set Auto-Payout so your coins don't build up or when the Front-end goes down !

Ok but our coins where are gone Huh

I write to suprnvoa admin by contact form on pool but no answer at the moment.

Is he here on this forum?

thanks

Click to PM Suprnova Pool Op

Thnx man! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

I did one last night and got about 50 responses for the 10k giveaway - I'll be doing the same whenever I have an extra few minutes - Thanks for your help, mate!!

You guys, the miners, control the price of this coin right now. Make the traders pay what YOU want to get, not the other way around
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

We need to send some emails today!

Let these guys know we want an LTC market, not a BTC market, like all the bullshit voting is for!!

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
Always set Auto-Payout so your coins don't build up or when the Front-end goes down !

thanks

Click to PM Suprnova Pool Op

thanks

Let me see if I can find his username

thanks
Pool Network also removed. Looks like they're getting DDOS'ed to the ground

Thanks for the heads up
2 of the pools in the op look to be dead

•Pool Network
•Greek Pool

Greek Pool sent a PM saying they had issues and needed to be removed. Not sure about the other one though
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hard to mine this coin now,

will give away this coin to many people.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
eminer still no good for me
getting to the end of my tether with this
50M lost
Activity: 38
Eminer.pl should be ok , please check.
Activity: 12
Hi guys,

Yesterday i Cashed out my 38 milions of coins form SUPRNOVA to my wallet @ Poloniex but, even if tranasction was confirmed, no coins arrived in my wallet.

Why???

Thanks!

Me too i cashed out 26 millions of mineoncloud two days ago but no coins arrived in my wallet.... 
refresh poloniex ballance manually

Hi,
done dozens times but still no money Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
refresh poloniex ballance manually
Hi guys,

Yesterday i Cashed out my 38 milions of coins form SUPRNOVA to my wallet @ Poloniex but, even if tranasction was confirmed, no coins arrived in my wallet.

Why???

Thanks!
Only 117,846,418 up for sale so far on the LTC market
Pages:
Jump to: