Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 44. (Read 90001 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer - any chance you could give eminer.pl a clue as to how you fixed it?  Grin

Sure, they can message me at any time if they need help.

Unfortunately I'm running heavy modified code of MPOS (the backend) due to security and reliability so my fixes/mods probably won't work out of the box.

The main thing with this coin is the 8 second block time.

Your stratum has to purge its shares for the latest every 10 seconds, otherwise the cron job which searches for blocks misses out the shares which found the block. Next thing is that memcached is very important as these big and multiple flushes make a heavy load on the database. Then, you need to run the cron jobs (findblock.php) at latest every 15 seconds (better 10 seconds but thats huuuuuge load on DB)(almost double block find time) and not every minute, thats too late, it will never catch up with the found blocks.

And last but not least (but probably most important):
Use MariaDB , not Mysql

oc (https://cdc.suprnova.cc)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ocminer - any chance you could give eminer.pl a clue as to how you fixed it?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It looks like supernova has same problem with cronjob, like eminer.

Nope, we HAD this problem at the beginning, it was fixed quick and the miner which has posted over your posting already has gotten his DIEM Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
My DIEM on mineoncloud.com has been paid out, so all good there.

I've gotten emails from eminer.pl and he seems to be working on fixing it right now.
Activity: 38
It looks like supernova has same problem with cronjob, like eminer.

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
https://cdc.suprnova.cc

i can't receive DIEM,

471611 2014-03-14 23:09:14 Debit_MP Confirmed  1AezTpKy...KodEAmz2  n/a 21,822,156.23794957

haven't TX#
Reply sent.

at eminer we just get deamon stuck. Nothing is gone. We are investigating why it hangs.
sent emails
whats happening?
Hi, please send us email: [email protected]

here a part of transactions:

2014-03-15 01:45:09    Debit_MP    Confirmed    1JwJfyrY...JEEXsQWA    f91fe360...f36e1043    n/a    12,840,022.32182000
does anyone know the guy from eminer.pl?
there's no communication at all - I'm starting to think I've lost all my coins
is there anything we can do in a situation like this?
I'll take it out until you guys let me know it's all good

Carpe Diem Mining Pools

You might take off eminer.pl too - they haven't been crediting work for something like 14 hours now like I mentioned in my earlier reply.

I'll post with any updates to the situation.
Activity: 56
Right on time again, as well. Difficulty is working flawlessly. Thanks guys!!

Block rewards are now 250,000 DIEM.  I got 3 so far...  Cool!  Let's get the rewards lower and lower...  In 10 days, the rewards are gonna be much lower than today.  Carpe DIEM.   Today is the day for mining this coin!

You've got the right idea, mate!!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Block rewards are now 250,000 DIEM.  I got 3 so far...  Cool!  Let's get the rewards lower and lower...  In 10 days, the rewards are gonna be much lower than today.  Carpe DIEM.   Today is the day for mining this coin!

Is this just my account??  Anyone else on this pool being blocked withdrawals?  I still see traffic going there so miners are still using it?  Anyone know the mineoncloud admin, very frustrating I can't pull my 2 million coins off that pool.

It's not just you.
What is going on with mineoncloud?  I have coins stuck on that pool and they are not allowing any withdrawals.  There are no blocks being found on that pool.  When will they start allowing withdrawals?  Has been in this state for 10+ hours.

If anyone else is on this pool and wants to confirm any issues, please let me now and I'll cross it off until it's fixed

I jumped off Mineoncloud a day or so ago because of the "We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP" message which is still there. I still have over 400,000 stuck there as confirmed but payouts are disabled.

I switched to eminer.pl and that was fine when I went to bed. But when I got up I found that, despite them accepting work, and despite my hashes showing in the dashboard, I was never getting any confirmed or unconfirmed balances.

According to the DIEM wallet app, the last payment I got from them was at 7:45am my time (it's around 9pm now).  Looking at the transactions page on their site, that payment is the newest item.  Never credited for any of the work, yet I showed up in the pool stats and the usual data was show on the dashboard, etc. -- except for the balance never updating.  

I am missing many millions. It's still pretty early in Poland, which is where I guess the server is located, so I'm hoping he's about to wake up, see the problem and fix it with nothing lost...
Activity: 55
What is going on with mineoncloud?  I have coins stuck on that pool and they are not allowing any withdrawals.  There are no blocks being found on that pool.  When will they start allowing withdrawals?  Has been in this state for 10+ hours.

If anyone else is on this pool and wants to confirm any issues, please let me now and I'll cross it off until it's fixed

I've been stuck with this message most of the day, and I have 2million+ coins stuck in there:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

Is this just my account??  Anyone else on this pool being blocked withdrawals?  I still see traffic going there so miners are still using it?  Anyone know the mineoncloud admin, very frustrating I can't pull my 2 million coins off that pool.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
please guys don't dump it at 1 satoshi...
Pages:
Jump to: